The Fifth Element

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
why do i like this movie so much?

VallejoKid707
Dont know dont care

ElectricBugaloo
well that was useful

ilvorlandobloom
i like this movie too

badkittykitty
actually I love this movie..it must be the Milla Jovovich factor wink

ladygrim
i watched this movie the other nite bit weird but its good shall wat it gain to try and mke sense of it ....

Agent Elrond
Seen it, love it (sorta). It's a nice blend of scifi action and comedy

Dexx
*nods*
yup..that's pretty much it. watched it over and over also.....even if the cgis are a lil dusty, etc.....it's still fun to watch. besides..great soundtrack

ladygrim
i thought when i was going to watch it that i would b crap but to me i was the only person that liked it

WindDancer
Fairly good movie. I like Milla and Chris Tucker and of course Iam Holm (a terrific great actor of Sci fi and Fantasy movies) But I felt that Bruce Willis didn't belong in themovie. The director shoulda casted another guy for that part. I dunno know but I just didn't like Willis in this movie. Now, dont' get me wrong I like him in the Die Hard movies. I think he is a great actor, but in Fifth element he just didn't seem to fit.

ladygrim
not sure mayb so but god knows who they could have in the place of him

WindDancer
I was thinking someone like Keanu or Daniel day Lewis. erm

angiel
i love this movie. what other movie will you ever see deebo as president of the united states? and chris tucker was funny... "are we green?" super green... and leelo eek! i like her full name too (too long to type)

im burlyman
Watched it over and over and over and over..... big grin

Vengeance
maybe cuase the women is always naked or half naked.lol, but other wise i realy liked it to. actually im up for renting that this weekend. thanks now i have something to watch on the weekend.

Kotaro
hey i love the music in this film its weird but kinda cool too

Vengeance
lol well thats true also. wink

ragesRemorse
yeah that movie was a great ride

angiel
leeloo dallas, multi-pass!

vvvrulz
Yeah it was a good movie, excluding chris tucker's cameo, he really does go over the top, thankfully he wasnt around for very long.

ladygrim
smile

Primitive Screwhead #1
What are you talking about? His performance was completely green! big grin

movieluver
any one can tell me where i can find leeloo's costume. i need it 4 holloween and i have no clue where to start looking. the suspenders were on ebay but i vouldnt bid on them , they were like 60 bucks. i f anyone can tell me any nething or give me ideas id appreciate it. oh and i love this movie!!!!! my favorite sci fi, alongside with resident evil, i wonder why? lol big grin

SJS
this movie rocks ! i bought the double disk dvd the other day !

Cinemaddiction
It's not here until Tuesday, but it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

MIL
What I loved about the movie is the rich visuals , esp the city with flying cabs , that was cool.
Yes Milla was cool & so was Bruce. To me Chris Tucker didnt make a big difference.
Soundtrack was awesome.
I think this movies deserves much recognition than it has.

D-Double
It's a comic book on film!! eek!

...refreshing when comic book movies aren't even comic books on film. erm

Stewardess: (pant-pant) Mr. Rod...I'm gonna have to ask you to take your individual positions.
Ruby: I don't want one position. I want ALL positions!!
Stewardess: (pant-pant) MR. ROD!!
Ruby: You can call me Ruby....flirt

...luv that movie... big grin

SaTsuJiN
lol Fifth Element is one of my all time faves... and I love chris tuckers performance

"Whatchu screamin for!?....every five minutes or somethin theres a bomb or somethin!? Im leavin!...bzzzzzZZZzzt!!" *runs off*

Napalm
that movie was a piece of crap

Cinemaddiction
Anywho.

"The Fifth Element" 2 Disc Ultimate Edition was released on DVD today, and it is LOADED. $15.99 this week at Best Buy, kiddos. Get it now, you won't be sorry.

Be sure to drop by the DVD Talk forums as welll, and gab about the release!

eggmayo
I love this film, sure to buy it as soon as poss.

ladygrim

DreXor
finding it might be difficult, but it's just a series of sewn straps, anyone with a sewing machine should be able to crank one out without much difficulty, although i think as part of the costume ( like elvira's ) there was some glue involved to avoid "happy hop outs"

ladygrim
this has gone from ... ok thats odd -to my favorite movie eva ...its minted

Negative i am a meat popsicle ..laughing out loud

Lydia_J
The Fifth Element is a great film, i didnt think i was going to like it but I ended up watching it loads, everyone else i watched it with hated it though

sky shadow
wink

Padmé Amidala
I love this film, very unusual and original

Ignite
fifth element is one of my all
time fav movies!!!

its fantastic!

ladygrim
it is fantastic but my firends dont seem to share my opionon on itsad

LLG
I liked the movie because of its action and some comedy, with science fiction.

caed
the story line was good, and the cg affects were great, but the only problem i had with it was zorg, and his accent, which totally ruined his evil inspired character

b-dan
u like it b ecause its cool and zrog rules

ladygrim
^very true kinda pain in the arse ...

King Burger
As a big fan of "Heavy Metal" magazine, I should
have liked this movie, since it is in many ways
a live-action Heavy Metal magazine issue.

But for some reason it didn't go well with me.

Maybe it was the presence of Bruce Willis that
ruined it. He's a good actor, but I felt someone
better could have been found.

I don't think they should have made it so bright
and colorful either. Maybe a bit darker look and
a more somber feel to it would have helped.
Though I do realise that that would have made
it even more vulnerable to "Blade Runner"
comparisons.

Still, enjoyable to watch once.

epro
BEST

MOVIE

EVER!!

Don't argue.

ladygrim
i watch every other night when im not watching lord of the rings wink

king_arthur
Gary Oldman was great in this movie.

Clovie
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
why do i like this movie so much? coz you have good taste happy

I LOVE THIS!!!

and that scene on the airport when Leeloo shows the multipass lol

i generally LOve it. ALL.

sexxysixx
This is one of my all-time favorite movies. The character that Bruce Willis played probably could have been played by an unknow actor to give it a more avant-garde appeal, but it seemed as if the role was sort of a vehicle for him.

ladygrim
MUllltttiii pass

king_arthur
I love the scene where Zorg (Brillianty played by Oldman) demonstrates the total destruction weapons to the ugly warriors. THE BEST SCENE IN THE MOVIE!!

ladygrim
yup wink

Bicnarok
its one of my favourites to, funny, action, milla, brucey, sci/fi what more can you want

ladygrim
smile

SnakeEyes
I never really liked this movie... at all...

GreenFist
I Love the music

PadmeSkywalker
chris tucker....I thought at one moment bruce willis was going to reach around and just smack him. It was halirious. I loved this film especially the Diva's performance.

b-dan
Originally posted by WindDancer
Fairly good movie. I like Milla and Chris Tucker and of course Iam Holm (a terrific great actor of Sci fi and Fantasy movies) But I felt that Bruce Willis didn't belong in themovie. The director shoulda casted another guy for that part. I dunno know but I just didn't like Willis in this movie. Now, dont' get me wrong I like him in the Die Hard movies. I think he is a great actor, but in Fifth element he just didn't seem to fit. what about gary oldman he is one of the best actors in that movie in my oppinion

ladygrim
^ got to agree with you

vvvrulz
Good cast and good enough plot. However I think they went a little overboard with the futuristic effects, like most movies these days. That level of urbanisation is just nuts !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.