Year 1998. Classic Bulls vs Jazz..... Packers vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Man, the year 1998 was a kick @$$ year on sports. The Classic Chicago Bulls vs The Utah Jazz!!! man, that was a great game to remember. Also, the year with The Green Bay Packers and The Denver Broncos! Superbowl!!!. It was also John Elways last year. Please add some more significant/great sport events that happend in the great year of 1998. Thx.

Viper
Living in Chicago, that Bulls-Jazz playoff was awesome. Family, friends, everybody was going nuts over that.

LeAtHerRFace
Yup. We could ALL remember that.

Myth
Man, Pacers should have beat the Bulls in 98. They had like a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter of game 7 and blew it. GODDAMNIT! It still makes me mad thinking about it.

LeAtHerRFace
LoL. Yea. Pacers kicked @$$ in `98. Can't mess with the Classic Bulls Team.

boxofdeath2.0
1998 was the first year that i masturbated. I will never ever forget '98....

DeNiro
Hey Box of death that just shows what an idiot u are u say im overated for posting to much and ur sitting there with no more then 40 posts and most of them are pointless and stupid. that is off topic go to the otf with ur bull shit response please

I remeber that game Bulls vs Jazz i was at a wedding reception watching it going crazy so great.

I luv the Packers and Elway was a god

§pearhead
Hey, BoD...a) no one cares...and b) wtf does that have to do with anything. ANYTHING? seriously...

DeNiro
well it doesnt matter cause hes a moron so all his posts will all be moronic like him

triple h773
Originally posted by boxofdeath2.0
1998 was the first year that i masturbated. I will never ever forget '98....

triple h773
Originally posted by boxofdeath2.0
1998 was the first year that i masturbated. I will never ever forget '98.... u stupid and you should be slapped like a child screaming for some candy at the grocery score with your mom ... with that i add she was good last night wink

forumcrew
wast that the game where farve threw a pass that got deflected and then farve caught it and ran it?

Dexx
triple h773 that is strike one for you.
another purposeful insulting on another member and i'm going to propose a temporal ban.

closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.