Something in Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias_Neo
I havnt been to KMC for a while, so i dont know if this has been posted already, so dont bite off my head if its old news.

Has anyone noticed that when Neo and Smith are about to fight in the building and Smith gets up after getting nocked down that the rain through the backround window looks exactly like the matrix coding?

neo2
yes, this has been discussed, but yeah that totally rocks. I noticed that seeing it in the theater.

Alias_Neo
crazyeek!

Korri
yes that is so kewl smile

TheOne101
yea in the bonus disk for revos the dudes say that that's what it is supposed to be like so they made it chubby rain haha

Sifer
Yeah, but did you also notice what the building actually IS they are figting in (the indoor section of the Super Brawl)?

Think back all the way back to the first "Kung-Fu" scene in "The Matrix".

JediHDM
i didnt think about that...would someone post pics?

The Alpha
ya post some pics...
pics proving the coded rain...
and pics proving the originality of the room...

Korri
Just ask Kozzy

Alias_Neo
about the coded rain, all u hav to do is watch the movie and just look at the backround for the entire scene and ull understandyes

btw, how do u copy and past a pic that u get from a DVD?

Korri
play it on your computer and take a screenshot

im guessing erm

The Alpha
Use Cyberlink PowerDVD to see the DVD on your PC. (There can be many other softwares but i know this one) Just pause at the scene you want to take pic and then press the 'camera' button there.

Korri
oook there you go embarrasment

The Alpha
If I was right. no expression

Korri
you were i think no expression

JediHDM
yeah...thats the only way i know of...because if you take a print screen, then the actual image doesn't show up...it is just black...

Korri
ive never actually tried it before

dragonpisces272
i use capture from my photoshop and it doesnt actually turn black

The Alpha
Capturing from photoshop is something different. Photoshop uses its own application to copy current "screen" into memory and it can also only be pasted in Photoshop. If you'll use the "Print Screen" key from keyboard while you're running a movie from WMP or anything else it'll only paste a black part in any software. This happens because the part of RAM which contains the current "pixel info" of screen does not contain the information of the "video" part of any multimedia software as it has to be updated with very short intervals of "clock ticks". So if you want to copy an image from a movie you'll have to use the service from any software if it is given in it. Some examples are: Cyberlink PowerDVD, Corel DRAW, Adobe Photoshop.

Now please if somebody can attach the requested pics... smile

dragonpisces272
sorry i dont got revolutions yet big grin but i would if i have it yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.