Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
I watched the 3rd movie yesterday and it was SO crap! does anyone else agree with me?? all it's about is those things that attack the ship!

xxphreakxx
let me ask you a question:
Did you like the other movies? did u understand the other movies?
(sorry 2 questions)
Because if you didnt then that is probly why you didnt like the third

iluvpippin
i loved the third, liked the second and HATE the third!

Lil Seraph
iluvpippin > i loved the third, liked the second and HATE the third!

WAT THE HELL! You just contradicted urself. No you didn't.

iluvpippin
oooooh...whoopsies...i mean i loved the first stick out tongue whoopsies.

JediHDM
why did you hate the third? what was it, in the movie or about the movie, that you didn't like, or didn't agree with. Perhaps we can explain something if you didn't understand it...

Ushgarak
Well, I didn't like the third that much either.

mors823
Please do not use "hate" and "movie" together w/o a reason. Most likely u don't like it b/c it didn't have a nice, happy, easy to understand ending, welll, too bad. Life isn't going to giving everything on a silver platter. This movie requires alot on analysis and thinking. Believe me, it won't be easy, but if u watch it some more times and discuss it, u understand it and like it much more.

forumcrew
the fact that he said "Those things that attack the ship" proves his knowledge / understanding of the films

JediHDM
yeah, but don't just disregard him...if i can explain anything, make it easier to understand, i would love to...

mors823
Apparently, he just made a statement and left. We could have converted him to be a Matrix lover. Oh well.

((The_Anomaly))
too bad.....he doesnt know what he is missing

whatshisface
ibet you guys she's in the LOTR forums... damn ringers...

Korri
Its was a bit stupid asking this question in the matrix forum where the majority of the fans liked it messed

TheOne101
yea dude u shouldnt go into our forum and talk sh*t==not kool and u would probly get dissed and u woldnt even understand it.

Korri
um.....yeah blink

Numo
Blasphemer! Idolater! REPENT!

JediHDM
you know...this reminds me of BackFire 5 months ago...where he was dared to come here and say that the Matrix was [email protected]'m beginning to think this is the same thing...

mors823
I remember that. I was new at that time. Didn't realize that he was a mod. Luckily I didn't talk trash about him. I don't like it when ppl from other forums come here to make a statement and leave. It's quite irritating.

JediHDM
yeah, it is...gets very annoying...

mors823
No one read the FDT anymore. Noobs come and ask simple q's that have already been answered. There's even a Matrix Questions Thread. There's no need to make a new thread for a simple question.
This is probaly more in response for the person who asked what's the name of the lasty human city. That kind of question make you sem like an idiot that doen't belong here.

JediHDM
or that they haven't even watched the movie...i mean, it is said in the Matrix...you have to be retarded to now know the name of the last human city...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.