Make your hero...you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Try to be brief and descriptive so people can really read about him/her!
Maelstrom - 1. At full powers he can turn a sun into a brown drawf.
2. Generate and is connceted to space
3. Effortless Flight
4. Energy fist(100 class) punch
5. Silver Wrist and Ankle bands he is connected to(can't be harmed by or seperated from) that can knock out anybody.

You know how it looks when you see "stars", if you konk your head, well that's what you see when Maelstrom appears only compacted on a grand scale. Then you can make out the outline of a Super-Human in the middle of it(the Maelstrom).

beavis46
obviously a superhero called Beavis wouldnt work but i'll be like caliban,telepathic,can sense mutants and class 9/10 ton strength

kal-el
Ok.I'm called perfect 10, actually no-Decimus(dec=10)- im 10 times better than the best humans at anything a human can do.SO I can run 250mph, lift probably 3-4 tonnes. See 10 times further in 10 times better detail, hear, smell 10 times better than normal(so good senses but no where near DD/superman style but still very useful and sharp-(can prob hear whispers in same building for example and smell individuals in proximity but not strong ehough to track). Jump almost 300 feet(world record long jump is almost 30 feet) long and about 60 feet high.I got bones, muscles, skin,tendons, ligaments 10 times tougher, denser.Heals 10 times faster(so thats not stupidly fast-heal from a wound overnight, broken bones in a matter of weeks, depending on extent of injuries).I have co-0rdnation 10 times better than any human, giving me outrageous physical skill and therefore brilliant fighting skills and aim etc. And here's the best part-My I Q is 2500. Pretty damn amazing but still realistically beatable physically(but intelligence gives me advantage over those who are even much more powerful than myself).Hows that?

Maelstrom
I like Decimus-the perfect 10, how's that. Oh, let me add to your powers, he can speak 10 times louder. Maelstrom-the brown drawf seems really powerfull, but you have to consider, even in the real universe there are things out there. We have dark matter, black holes, and the physcial matter in the universe only amounts to 10% of the universe. I'll conjecture that the "physcial" Universe only amounts to a Universal(small)% of the entire Universe. Thus Maelstrom never knows what he'll encounter-(Never send a boy to do a man's job...unless it's a boy)Oh you guys don't forget to come up with an appearance or look for your "True Hero." smokin'

kal-el
I reckon you're trying to start a comic and are looking for ideas MAelstrom!What say you to that?

Maelstrom
Interesting...very..very interesting. Who needs an invitation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.