give it a go..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
i h8 it when ppl go 'i hate r&b and hip hop' when i say thats what music i listen to...all my friends on kmc say that but when i send them bits of the songs i like, theyre like 'hey thats really cool!'
therefor, if ya wanna hear some of the music i like.....at least listen to it before u diss what i like then email me and i'll send you a bit of my fav songs....hm, i dont even think ANY1 will reply to this since noone eva comes on the music section....but anyways...just incase stick out tongue if ya dont want to put ur email on this thred then pm me wit ur email...i'd post the songs on kmc but were only allowed to post pics sad

kohl
i agree with what you're saying. because you've got to know what something is like in order to to reject it. :>

§pearhead
And I know that hip hop is crap stick out tongue

I'm neutral about R&B

iluvpippin
but ya see spear, every1 sais they eitha h8 hip hop/r&b, but when they listen to it theyre 'woah thats cool smile'

Df02
hear alot of the mainstream hiphop/rap cos all my m8s in college listen to it, personally dont like it much, some songs are good, but generally i dont like it

sorry babe stick out tongue

ElectricBugaloo
whoa, what happened to actually typing out words?

iluvpippin
thats ok hun...want me to send you..just ONE song??? only a bit of it...plz let me sent u sum!

Df02
ok..........sure can send if u want

iluvpippin
yay!!! *dances round the room*

iluvpippin
aacutally i need ya email otherwise i cant attach attacxhments...u ca send it to me in pm if ya want!?

steely balls
i never said those things misha

iluvpippin
well....most ppl do smile

iluvpippin
im so excited, i love this song!

killthesunlight
can some one send me some good hip hop because i havent heard any other than Wu tang and tupac

iluvpippin
I WILL I WILL!!!! pm me ur email and ill give u the bests!

iluvpippin
to those wo ive sent the songs to, tell me what u think on here so otha ppl will know how good my music is stick out tongue

killthesunlight
its alright i just got a different preference

HockeyHorror
listen to Underground Hip Hop....the stuff of tv and radio is crap.

killthesunlight
like fat lip?

iluvpippin
ill send you the puff daddy one!

HockeyHorror
puff daddy sux!

iluvpippin
What the f**k? can i send u his song hh so u can juge 4 urself?? it's really a sweet song.

HockeyHorror
no nothing by puffy. nothing mainstream. i only liked Pac during his old albums but thats the only mainstream i like.

and sometimes i listen to Luniz- I Got 5 cuz that reminds me of the old days smile

HockeyHorror
here's a great album

http://www.underways.com/~david/thief/Madvill/

Mf Doom and Madlib.

iluvpippin
but plz can u just sample it??? 100% of the ppl ive sent the songs to either say 'thats so cool' or 'its better than i thought itd be!' or something positive...plz...just 2 songs?? and its only a verse!!!

HockeyHorror
alright. my email is [email protected]

BUT you have to listen to the link i posted up there^^^^

iluvpippin
sad okayyyyy....hold on!

HockeyHorror
k

iluvpippin
im just attaching the first one now...isnt this weired...ppl are actualy in the music section stick out tongue

iluvpippin
it came up with mail deamon thing...sure u gave me the right addy?? sad

HockeyHorror
yea its [email protected]

iluvpippin
it's not working .... here u email me then ill reply with the things
[email protected]

HockeyHorror
hmmm something is wrong with my comp.

iluvpippin- can you attach it and post it on KMC?

iluvpippin
i would, but you can only ad picture attachments on here sad and call me misha!

iluvpippin
(edited...im tryna get a link to the song)

iluvpippin
ok every1, im just gonna email some songs to this account
[email protected]
its not myemail but u can check out the songs, just dont delete em! the password is kmckmc
if it doesnt work tell me. im just sending the first song over!

steely balls
go r&b

iluvpippin
big grin
check the email thino, i sent the song to that adress smile

iluvpippin
I ADDED A SONG EVERY1!!!!! check it out stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
Misha whats ur nationality? U Russian?

iluvpippin
im aussian...why?? by that i mean australian!

Darth Revan
I don't just judge before I know what it sounds like... I've heard it, and don't like it. I like old-fashioned blues--Leadbelly, Mississippi John, etc., and I am rather disappointed that it has turned into just another sub-pop genre. I like some Hip-Hop, but none of that mainstream crap.

iluvpippin
well...have u listened to the songs in the email thing?? i now have three smile

Darth Revan
Maybe later when I'm on a different computer... Mine sucks see and I don't think it'll be able to handle it

But I'll listen to it if I get a chance

Darth Revan
There are always people in the music forum yes

HockeyHorror
Misha is a very popular Armenian, Russian name. just a quesiton.

iluvpippin
Hockey: oh ok...well i thought it was french confused oh wait my real name (michelle) is french stick out tongue
Darth: well normally when im on theres only 0/1 people apart from me!

Darth Revan
well... that's to be expected, seeing as you live in Australia...

iluvpippin
wadda ya mean?? confused
omg, im so glad i had something to do today because NOONE is on kmc! whenever i came on theres like....none of my friends on...ooow my tummy!

total metalhead
he means because Australia is in a completely different timezone from both America and Europe, where most members here live yes

i like quite a few hip hop artists, Xzibit, The Pharcyde, (old) Mobb Deep and Ice Cube are prolly my faves.

Tari_Ringeril
I'm really sorry to say this but, I relaly dont like hip-hop or R&B and yes I have listened to a lot of it, even British hip-hop/rap, and yes I do not like it, sorry, my genre is heavy metal, metal, rock...etc. and some Punk...

total metalhead
good for you yes

HockeyHorror
Tari R> you ever listened to underground hip hop?

Darth Revan
I like underground hip hop

Mostly the same stuff Sam listed and a few others

iluvpippin
i like ALL hip hop and r&b....except for try hards!!!! i hate them, theyre so annoying...then stations play their songs and ppl who dont normally like hip hop and r&b r like i love this song...that means i like hip hop! an ur like that is CRAP hip hop...why am i saying this??? sorry guys...i get carried away some times!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.