In the movie "The Matrix Revolutions" what is the name of the last human city?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amr1212
Hey there i have another question for you:In the movie "The Matrix Revolutions" what is the name of the last human city?

Thanks Omar

amr1212
yella!

JediHDM
The last human city...i'm assuming you are refering to Zion, as it is called many times...

Devalion
Hey amr1212 ur from da same place as Keanu Reeves...Who plays Neo in all 3 of da Matrix films....Ha Ha ya see wat I did there!

((The_Anomaly))
ahhhhhh ZION?????? have u not seen the movies or something?

forumcrew
... this thread is an example of the reason i dont come around here much anywhere

((The_Anomaly))
indeed

JKozzy
Question answered. Closing.

JediHDM
yup...sometimes it feels like my humanity, indeed my very intelligence is being stripped away by people on here...

whatshisface
one by one the newbies steal my sanity confused

JKozzy
Thread by thread, I want Omega to be on... or another mod to come on/another Matrix forum mod... Jedi would be good at it stick out tongue

JediHDM
wait, what? what am i being volunteered for?

JKozzy
Modding, you'd slash them to tiny bits and pieces before they could post "Hi" wink

mailedbypostman
How can you not know the name of that??? Pay ATTENTION TO THE THINGS BESIDES THE FIGHTS!!!!!! mad mad mad

JediHDM
ahhh...i'm afraid i'd be too aggressive to be a mod...plus there's the whole "me dissappearing for a few months" thing that would probably count against me...

xeous
I could be a temp mod...I visit daily...Just close stupid threads like these. Of course, it would only last until THE Omega comes back smile

Kes
Question answered.
Clsoing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.