Who Has The Best Weapon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRUGER RULES
WHO HAS THE BEST WEAPON?

Lord_Andres
The Predator has the best

PissedOffGoalie
Reno, drill

Cinemaddiction
Predator. Cloaking device, and he can blow a hole right through your chest with his laser cannon.

HockeyHorror
Hannibal Lecter= Cannibalism

SlipknoT
leatherface

Freddy_vs_Jason
Freddys finger razors are very orginal and creative.

And machete has one "T".

TheDreamMaster
well krueger is my fav movie villian so i had to vote for him. though i am tied between krueger and alien ... the one thing that keeps me going on kruger is that any man or beast can have high tech armour strapped on and blow shit up witha stick of dynamite ... or go get him a plasma cannon. but it takes true style to make your own weapon ... in your basement ... and it be that damn good , i mean he killed 40+ people with generally the same weappon .... though predators have been stalking aliens and man since the way back before history days , it is so unfair ... so at least with krueger you are given a small fightning chance

WindDancer
"NEEDLES ON HIS HEAD AND OTHER MAGICAL POWERS(PINHEAD)"

I dunno if his pins are consider a weapon. His hooks and chains are his tools of torture so I will pick Pinhead.

HockeyHorror
Pins are great defense mechanism. You throw a Watermelon at his face, NO DAMAGE, it will just stick and he will absorb it laughing out loud

Pinhead= one of greatest horror icons.

slayer
laughing out loud Krueger. As FV.S J said very original and deadly. big grin

Zilverz
i think getting your flesh ripped apart by a gas powered chainsaw has to be one of the worst !!

bump for leatherface

slayer
Chainsaw would probably be my 2nd choice.

tabby999
i'm sorry but how can anyone beat pinhead? they'd look all nasty, then his chains and hoos would fly in and kill him. and if the predator or one of the others kill him (maybe ash shoots him or something, whatever) he'd go to hell and be sent back anyway. he couldn't lose. oh and can you imagine Jason opening the box? itd be more like him sitting there like a confsed child then cracking the shits and smashing it.

TheDreamMaster
well i voted for freddy for originality but if i had to go for painful and gruesome i would have to agree with tabby , pinhead would be whipping some ass ... alien and predator would just get blown up , krueger only attacks in dreams and in hell ..and pinhead doesnt dream and he rules hell so there no contest. leatherface would just get all kinds of messed up because pinhead would hook him in the eye and hang him from the roof. so pinhead should get more votes

WindDancer
LOL!!! yes

Lord Soth
As much as I like Mikey, i'm gonig to have to go with the machete. It's a huge-ass knife, what more do you want?

leatherface12
Leatherfaces chainsaw. smile

tabby999
people, i exsplained exsactly why it dont matter shite what weapon they have...except maybe a sword or something blessed by god himself... not one of those people in that list could put down pinhead for good. its just not possible

Viper
Ash's chainsaw and shotgun

TakeshiManganji
Two words, acid blood.

Wolfie
Ash's boomstick and chainsaw, not the robot hand.

ScarFace Clone
Chainsaw!

slasherpunk18
Somebody had to vote for poor Jason.....
Although i have to say,i'd take a combined death from Jason,Freddy,and Michael before I would want to be introduced to Leatherface or Pinhead.

ScarFace Clone
wind dancer nice sig!

tabby999
DEMON POWERS PEOPLE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.