Happy 21st Backfire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
HAPPY 21ST B F!!!

Birthday wishes to our fearless leader. Go easy on the sauce tonight, bro. big grin

- Cory

Lord_Andres
Happy birthday BF hope you have a great day smile

BackFire
Thanks guys. Interesting enough the two people who posted in this thread are the ones I usually disagree with the most. Much respect to both of you and keep up the good work. big grin

Cinemaddiction
Our differences are what make us unique, and make the forums interesting. Besides, I'm warming up to everyones ideas/opinions/tastes the more I stick around here.

BackFire
Indeed it is. Would be a boring forum if everyone agreed. Thanks again

Evil Dead
Indeed...............Happy Birthday big guy..............

HockeyHorror
i pm'ed u already but it wont hurt to wish you Happy Birthday again.

Michael Myers 1
Happy B-Day BF big grin (i know its late)

PissedOffGoalie
happy b-day!

SlipknoT
I know what you'll be doing all night beer

Zilverz
Ive read several of you guys debates... like two dogs barking at each other behind a fence. haha

jk interesting reads .. always

Backfire, enjoy!

Primitive Screwhead #1
Welcome to the club, Backfire. First round's on me should our paths ever cross outside this forum.

Personally, I think a few others owe you a few, considering what they've posted in this forum.... smokin'

HockeyHorror
im buying tacos for everyone like i promised long time ago...if we ever meet.

botankus
Late, but happy 21st anyways, right now I'm sure a couple of ibuprofin would do you just fine. big grin

BackFire
Thanks alot everyone, but it's not my birthday anymore, so in order to do my job properly, I must close this thread. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.