Warning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
Please for those who want sauron back please retrain the urge to revolt.

Making threads with "Welcome back" or any thing that relates to sauron getting banned will do sauron himself more harm then good, please please try to stop this mess.

He will come back on the 19th until then please do not make your actions noticeable in which it may cause you to get warned or also temp. banned yourself.

Thorondor
*restrain

*than

Camellia
Well, that was clever wasn't it, Thorondor?

Well said, Kit. Hopefully this forum will begin to tidy itself up!!

Exa
Ow, ow, ow, this will take a bitter end

Thorondor
can't help it i need to correct people, this thread doesn't need to be open does it.

tassie
i agree with you, Exa

Camellia
I was just standing up for Kit. But yes, Exa, it will if we're not careful!!

Smodden
can we have a sig featuring sauron?...with like welcome back writen on it...and a picture of wiki behind bars while sauron's laughing at him? and then have like all the kmc members in the sig bowing down to him while he comes in riding in a parade?

i mean its just a sig...

Thorondor
laughing lol nice smodden do it anyway i want to see that sig would be cool smile

Kitoky
It's best if you don't -

and Thoronder, don't.

Thorondor
can't he have it when sauron is back?

Kitoky
When I say don't I mean don't, and stop posting on here, I didn't put this up as a social thread.

Exa
It won't really improve the athmosphere here stick out tongue but it would be cool big grin

... though not really sensible

edit k sry kit sad

Smodden
i didn't ask if it was best...lol

*goes to make sig*

gota hury........kit don't wory it will only be up for like 1 day then its back to gimli...lol

Kitoky
Then you BETTER not have one of the mods see it or it'll maybe cause sauron to go back to temp. ban or perm. ban or you yourself will go.

Thorondor
hm

Kitoky
Alright scratch that I'm not putting up with this - Smodden if you make it and I see it once and I've heard that you had something like that I'll have you banned. Cut the crap.

SessomaruLover1
That's so true...

tassie
Smod don't do it then, we can't afford to have you banned

Smodden
i can get banned for having a contraversal signature?...just cause the 'MODs' don't like it?...and it could get sauron banned again???!

i'm not questioning ur knowledge of the rules ..i just didn't know that and it seems a little biased and uncalled for...

while we're on the subject...why can't we post links anyway?...I know its a rule...i'm just wondering WHY its a rule...what harm does it do?...
i'm sure that there is a reason i just don't know what it is...

*in sing songy voice*
and the reason is yooooouuuuu...
lol..hoobastank

SessomaruLover1
It could give a virus I guess...

Thorondor
hoobastank rule smile

Off-topic stick out tongue

doesn't work like that.

mors823
Best not to anger Kit. Let's not risk him showing his true mod power. Everyone, don't do anything stupid. Don't join the bandwagon

Kitoky
Read the rules VERY closely.

tassie
it's hopeless... the mods rule the place... we just abide by their rules, i've tried to argue against one... tut tut just completely pointless

SessomaruLover1
I think I'll read them again... (YIKES)

mors823
One day, when u have your own forum, you can do what ever you want, but for now it's best to follow the rules. We don't want to end up liken Sauron, now do we?

Smodden
whoa come down kit i didn't want to make you mad...jeez

why why why is it such a big deal?....sauron is one of my best peeps and to show a little gratitude and love towards the guy in my signature does no harm...it reflects my oppinion not yours or kmc's...just mine i'll be glad when he's back...i'm glad he got punished for his wrong doing...but when its over i just wanted to show my appreciation...sad

I will not be put down and be intimadated(s?) by anyone....

unless i am about to get baned..lol big grin

kit plz don't be mad with me...i just think its a lil ubsurd

A.D. Skinner
Isn't the whole purpose of our sigs to better define our moods, our likes, or dislikes ??? As in follow the rules...we are not allowed bashing..but we can certainly voice our opinions can't we ?

I understand that you do not want us to revolt against the mods...nor do I plan to, but can't we speak of Sauron...that we miss him...??? Or is that suddenly against the rules now also ? *runs to check rules*

The way I see it...Sauron was just being himself...which is more than I can say about some of the other people I know of on here !!! Maybe we should let the truth be told evil face

p.s. What does this thread have to to with LOTR anyway ???? If Spam isn't allowed....how come a Mod has created this thread ? *goes to look up clauses in the rules*

Kitoky
Yes I know but the mods are not in the mood to put up with that and are a bit miffy. Anything can cause them to 'accidently' push the ban button if you know what I mean.

SessomaruLover1
Isn't that what PMing is for?

SessomaruLover1
I mean for expressing our feelings.?

mors823
THis should go somewhere else, OTF, maybe? I don't know. The thread seems to have gone on a tangent.

Kitoky
Remember to edit not double post -

Kitoky
Since sauron mainly hangs around here it 'd be best if we kept this less...noticeable.

Not everyone goes to the OtF forum.

SessomaruLover1
Thank you Kitoky, sorry.

Smodden
don't abuse power....you guys have the power to give life and to take it away...is it your will to decide who deserves life

do not be so quick to deal out death and judgement...even if the power to do so has been given to you...you would be wise to hear my advice..

AD exactly what i mean!!!...at least Somebody feels the same way as me and dosn't cringe and hide...

Thorondor
dude wtf did you just say

A.D. Skinner
Accidently ? So now we have to walk around on egg shells and wonder if what we say is going to trigger some harsh reaction from a Mod that might be having a bad day ???

Rules are designed to guide and lead us. If they are changed on a daily basis...broken by some without proper recourse how do you expect the majority of us to follow them ?

SessomaruLover1
Guys calm down please. This might get uglyboxed2

Smodden
exactly ad..what has happend to leadership?....

so new rules added today:

no sigs featuring sauron

no threads welcoming our friends back

and no standing up to mods or else...or else...just don't do it or you'll be banned...

SessomaruLover1
Umm it's kinda rude I think to stand up to mods. So umm... you know...

Thorondor
how is it rude? how are they better than any other person on KMC?

Kitoky
This is getting extremely out of hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.