To all who know Phoenix chii/white lady or casey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
I have some upsetting new about casey. At 4am this morning she was rushed in to hospital. I have spoken to her ex boyfriend ben and he has said that she is a very bad way and that all they can do is sit and pray for her to get better

Mr. Bacon
sad

NyC-gUrL
omg...what happened?

$¥®€Ñ
OMG!

cry

I don't know what to say..........

$¥®€Ñ
She's due for an op right?

Arwene
i only know what her ex told me that her heart is not getting enough oxygen. She is on some thing to help her breathe as she cant do it by herself. I will phone the hospital as soon as i can and see if they give me any news

Linkalicious
yeah in a couple of days, but it appears things got worst..

I hope she's ok...

Arwene
well the hospital wont tell me how she is as i am not family!! Which sucks so i have asked them to get her sister to give me a call or a text

WindDancer
Please let us know if there are any new developments. My thoughts and best wishes go to her.

Clovie
OMG

poor casey weep

Vampiree
Case! sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

A.D. Skinner
This news is very saddening ! Casey is an Angel and I hope that we all keep her in our thoughts and prayers during this time when she needs us the most.

Arwene, please keep us updated with any new information, and if you can get her a message...please let her know that A.D. luvs and misses her very much !

Thank you

$¥®€Ñ
I'm thinking of her. Me and Link were chatting about her earlier, but I never thought that this would happen.

Tell her we all love her dearly, and our best wishes are with her.

Fallen Jedi
wow, i had no idea.

nazgulinthedark
sad

Evy_O
OMG sad
I hope she'll get better soon cry

Fallen Jedi
i hope things work out for her. sad

nazgulinthedark
poor white lady, sad

get well soon!! cry

Mr. Bacon
we should make an e-card from kmc

crazy_c
yup yes

Oh i hope she gets better cry

steely balls
oh god thats horrible

Arwene
well i do have some news but i have to PM some ppl first!

Arwene
Guys casey flatlined earlier. They managed to get her back but its very weak

tazman
Arwene, please have someone who can talk to her tell her that we're all here waiting for her return. there's no hoping here with us, we know she WILL return and join her kmc family!!!!! smile

Storm
Tazman, you have to be realistic. The condition she' s in is discouraging.

Clovie
i wanna casey back crybaby

silver_tears
My thoughts and best wishes are with her sad

The One Himself
OMG....I know she is going to make it.

Arwene
I just dont know what to do. I have her ex breaking his heart and her sister trying to keep things together but i guess i shouldn't hold back on the truth of it all. Casey suffered some form of heart attack this morning her condition is very critical. I guess Tazman is right all we can do is pray for her safe return..........I want 'Casey no fun' back no

tazman
i am being realistic.....someone needs to be optimistic and i for one look forward to her return....

Arwene
He is right! the casey i know would want us to joke and have fun about her. I just wish i could joke to her face and not in a thread.. I want to go on MSN and say No way and hear her say YES WAY and for me to say Get the fu ck outta her and for her to reply No i can not.........I miss my Casey No Fun alot.

Linkalicious
arwene you're going to make me cry.....i want Casey back too. sad

tazman
laughing she always had a way of putting a smile on my face, and warmth in my heart..............that is the casey i know and have come to luv so much........and i know she has done the same to so many on kmc, so here is my tribute to NIXII which is nothing other then what she was good at herself, and that is laughter

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Dregh
Jesus....Phoenix Chii? Hope she gets better....sad

Arwene
aww nixii what a cute name. Ii have heard of a chii berez but not nixii.

tazman
it was a name i made up for her, simply taking the last letters from her name "Phoenix Chii", and she loved it and so it stuck.............<sigh> i miss my Nixii........

Linkalicious
hey i call her Chii-berz...cause that's what she is...

My widdle chii-berz

Clovie
i call her casey.. or spoooks..

and i want her BACK!!!!!! and health!!!!!

tazman
laughing that's a name that makes u laugh just sayin' it, Chii-berz!!! laughing laughing

stick out tongue

Arwene
what does chii berz mean

Linkalicious
i used to call her Spookles...but she changed her name confused

tazman
yeah, she changed her name almost as many times as she did her sigs...... laughing out loud

Clovie
laughing

Arwene
well i only ever had one sig and she made that for me. Did she make all yours too

Linkalicious
she made mine....well actually lots for me. embarrasment

tazman
yeah she made all mine........she is so talented i loved seeing what she was going to create next

Clovie
mine !!!!

Clovie
i thnk she made sigs for more than half of ppl on here shifty

Arwene
wow. casey no fun is talented. man i need a new sig to! casey hurry up love i want a new sig lol

Clovie
laughing out loud shifty

i'm glad i asked her before she left laughing out loud

Arwene
clovie that girl looks like she is going to cry. HER EX IS MAKING A TAPE OF SONGS FOR CASEY any ideas. I have two so far

Clovie
don't speak no doubt
nothing more.. i dunno what songs she like cry

Arwene
well i have that and i have there goes my hero/walking after you 2 songs from georgie and one from link. and our song which is funeral of hearts.

Clovie
HIM??? eek! ??? happy

Arwene
and i also have i can be your hero as i know the words made her create a certain sig.

Clovie
hmm.... shifty

tassie
omg, Casey we all luv u from the lotr forum, and i hope she gets better real soon sad

Chelsea23
Aww, Casey I don't really know her, but I hope she gets better, she is a cool person in my book..and she can fight this, we know she can! We love ya Case!!!

tigida_tigida
hold tight casey

Paola
OMG.......
I don't know what to say...
I spoke to her as "spookey" and "White Lady"
sad
I'll say a prayer for her

LeAtHerRFace
Pheonix told me that her heart was bad and they needed to have surgery on it, for some oxygen to get pumped in.

sad .
Hope she gets better soon...

iluvpippin
yeah me too, and ive also been told this news, but whenever i hear it it makes me upset sad

i slayed buffy
sadsadsad soooooooo sad

*Georgina_A*
I love Casey...she's such a kind wonderful person and I'm going to be praying for her sad...Casey shall return...She's such strong person that I know she is going to fight it and win. Let's all be as positive as we can and cheer for her and her recovery smile

Paola
she's lucky for having you all as friends..... and you're lucky for knowing what's happening with her and for having her as a friend
just needed to say that sad

leatherface12
Casey will get better soon. Knowing her and her kindness Im sure the lord will help her get through it. smile

i slayed buffy
hmmm get well soon casey but i cant pray lol

iluvpippin
exactly!!! i dont beleive in god but i do beleive that casey is to good not to live through all of this... shes one of the nicest people i've met in my whole life! she's a great girl and deserves everything she has in her life and more!
GO CASEY!

i slayed buffy
i agree i mean it always happens to the nice ppl sad

LeAtHerRFace
GO Casey rock GO Casey rock

Arwene
guys i have no real news except she is slipping away from us. She is getting worse

Clovie
OMG weep

BackFire
Unfortunately fate doesn't always smile on the kind. I don't know this girl, but I'll definately be hoping that she returns. However, from the sound of it you probably shouldn't get your hopes up, I'm sorry to say.

$¥®€Ñ
I can't handle this. I left KMC for like a week coz I thought I had issues. I feel so selfish.

$¥®€Ñ
I'm trying my best to keep posting, all I wanna do is sob. But I'm gonna stick to my computer like glue and hope for her..........

Arwene
I was all ready to go when her Sister phoned me and said the doctor is not allowing any visitors today. No idea what that means but i asked her if she had the songs and she said she has and if the doctor allows her to play them she will. A.S.A.P. I even mentioned putting her Arwen pendant on her bed as she cherished that and some photos of those closest to her and Mason said she already had. Last night I asked Mason if she could blow up a special pic. One i know that casey loved and she has just told me she has and it is right next to casey for when she wakes.

i slayed buffy
sad im so sad

$¥®€Ñ
So, does Case actually know that we're all rooting for her? Is she well enough?

tazman
does anyone have a recent update........... sad

Linkalicious
yeah i haven't been around for a couple of hours....i need to know how she's doing.

Arwene please PM me if you read this and get a chance...

tazman
ditto ^

dragonpisces272
come on people lets all pray for her...always think positive...she CAN make it yes

Clovie
shew MUST!!!! make it!!!! cry

A.D. Skinner
I think there are a lot of people's lives that Casey has touched ! From her first moments here on KMC, we knew that she was something special.

Casey and I had talked when she was White Lady, and when she became Spookey ( she was my right hand being Skinner's Mulder ), we grew even closer.

I miss my Casey, and I hold her in my prayers and thoughts. I hope that she will get better, but know that she is in good hands right now. And I am certain that she knows that we are all here, thinking and praying for her as well. It wouldn't be Casey if she didn't !

We love you Casey love

dragonpisces272
yes A.D. Skinner...thats the way to say it yes and she will make it smile

Piggle Humsy
I dont actually know Casey as Im newish here but Ive seen her posts around ect and I know how you are all feeling as my sister was rushed to hospital earlier this year and couldn't breath properly, I almost lost her. So I just thought I'd post and say seeing as I dont pray Im thinking positive thoughts and I'm wishing her better too, As I thought Everything helps right.
I hope she makes it.

Piggle.

dragonpisces272
youve god a good mind there piggle humsy smile

Arwene
Guys thank you for the kind words i have passed them on to her sister but casey has no idea what is going on. I cant tell you how she is because i am trying so hard not to break down but it is not good. Link please pm me as soon as you see this post

dragonpisces272
no prob...we should give that KMC card...

holdenhsvgtsr
No not casey i love her.we spoke about this and if this kinda thing happened but we made a promise that she was gonna make it and we have made plans so she gotta make it.....well i hope she does anyway sad

Arwene
andrew if you know of a song you want played to her tell me now

Korri
i hope she is ok sad

Arwene
she has everyones love

Korri
she has mine!

dragonpisces272
i have a song...but i dont think korri likes me singing sad

clavis9495
no Im too sad to talk

dragonpisces272
she can make it yes oh yes she can

holdenhsvgtsr
there is the time when she sang on the phone to me theres a recording on here some where ill go find it

holdenhsvgtsr
here it is http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33127&highlight=spookey+and+singing

Korri
aww sad

Arwene
i have that song clovie gave it so me last night. I also have moonshine and evergreen to plus a song from link. But guys on a serious note the doctors have told her family to prepare themselves

dragonpisces272
eek! her voice is so cool...

Korri
no no way

dragonpisces272
i was talkin about white lady...

Korri
i was talking to Arwene

Arwene
i think korri was saying no way to what i wrote above.

Korri
yeah i was sad

dragonpisces272
thats bad sad I'll pray some more

Korri
Im not really into the whole prayer thing but i will do it for her sad

Arwene
i am going to go now. I said i would phone the hospital see how she is

Korri
Ok. Our thoughts are with you and her family sad *hugs*

We pray for the best

dragonpisces272
bye arwene...i hope you carry some good news

holdenhsvgtsr
if casey dies she gonna take my heart with her sad

Korri
andrew dont say that. She is not going to die

dragonpisces272
no she is not no shes gunna live cause she got that fighting spirit

Linkalicious
i understand what was meant by that comment...

but why does it make me feel like i've just taken a pick axe to the chest?

holdenhsvgtsr
no it feels much worse than that

Linkalicious
much much worst

A.D. Skinner
It does feel worse...like someone is ripping our hearts from our chest, but we have to be strong for Casey. We have to combine our thoughts and together she will hear us and feel us !

We cannot allow our depression and sadness take away from the energy she needs from all of us !

dragonpisces272
yes...lets all unite!!! because we cant all do it alone...

Arwene
no news im afraid.

Mr. Bacon
sad

Arwene
I have brought some white roses today and a lilac candle two of caseys weaknesses.. I have put them next to her pic and will light the candle before i go to bed.

Thorondor
my god this news sucks...i liked her when i got to talk to her she better be ok sad

dragonpisces272
dont think so negative...she is gunna be ok...

Thorondor
yea she has to, nice people always get better smile

saucybird007
Andrew has just told me. This is so unfair. Is it true Arwene
that shes asked for a DNR??
I just want to cry. She has been so nice to me lately. Even though shes had it rough, shes been here for me, i love talking to her, she always makes me smile.

Give her a hug for me if you see her. x

Arwene
her heart beat has become stronger and with anyl uck they are gonna see if she can breathe on her own. mason cant believe the turn around its as if casey is now fighting this

saucybird007
well, im think about her. I hope she pulls through this. She is strong, i hope she doesnt give up. x

Fëanor
I'll think about her also...and hope and pray she gets better real soon...

Arwene
they are going to see if she can breathe on her own. I hope all goes well i miss her alot.

saucybird007
same here. *big hugs for casey*

Arwene
I just feel sorry for some of the people on here. I have read what they have wrote and it gives me a lump in my throat.

saucybird007
i know what you mean. She is loved by so many people. Its not the same not having her around. I miss her so much

total metalhead
i dont think ive ever spoken to white lady before, but that doesnt make any difference. no one deserves something as terrible as this. I wish her well and i hope with all my heart that she pulls through okay.

Arwene
yeah i just hope andrew and link are okay. Poor guys.
Hugs to andrew and link.
bigger hug to my gal casey

saucybird007
andrew is well cut up. havent spoke to link about it.

Agent Phillips
I know casey as White Lady and as Phoenix chii and I'm just praying to God that she pulls through.

LoneWolf
This is awful, I don't know her but no one deserves this... I hope she get better and I'm thinking of her sad

saucybird007
Im gonna go on msn for a while now. Thanks for the updates Arwene.
If you have MSN can you add me and give me updates when you get them pls??
my addy is [email protected]

Thanks x

$¥®€Ñ
How is she guys?

Arwene?

God, I feel so low and useless........

i slayed buffy
right now i am on the other side of the world healthy and well and in england casey and her family are going through some of the worst hours of their lives and i feel so helpless

$¥®€Ñ
That's exactly how I feel, so hopeless, unable to say or do anything that will actually make any difference. I guess all we can really do is continue this thread till Casey returns.

i slayed buffy
yes

Dregh
I'll give her a little space in my sig till she comes back

i slayed buffy
i like the quote by syren in ur sig dregh lol

$¥®€Ñ
pile <--- All of KMC who know and love Casey piling her when she returns...........

i slayed buffy
laughing out loud ov course

$¥®€Ñ
It was BadB that made me come out with that Buff, I gotta be one of the biggest attention whores here, but like I said, everyone tolerates me yes

Dregh
melikes White Lady/Spookey/Phoenix Chii/Nixii/Casey

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>