i have a ??? for you all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NtOnKsSuX17
i am doing a report on why do people abuse animals, and i was wondering what your opinion was. Why do you think that people abuse animals? It would be a great help if you could help me!

thanks!

*nTs*

Viper
I think it's a power trip. It makes someone feel strong and in control when they can dominate over someone weaker, be it animal or person.

rusky
True...but this should be moved to GDF...

Raz
Moving...

Asami
As in beating animals? Maybe because they know animals can't report them to the police.

I'm scared of cats, I won't even go near them

rusky
Cats ? laughing out loud

Asami
you'd be surpised how much I used to scream when I'd see one - I've calmed down in the past year though, the odd screech here and there

Orlando Bloom03
Ya i don't think it's right to obuse animals.... there would be somehing seriosly wrong with you...

rusky
Really ? I've got a slight problem with dogs that are trying to bite me big grin

silver_tears
People abuse animals because you need something to lord over. Same thing as why people abuse each other, or males females, or bullies in that matter. I will just point out people who hit defenseless animals should die yes

To me that is one of the worse things you can do, and these people are truly sick in the head!!

Pingu
I really cant comprehend the mentality of people who willfully hurt animals for their own sadistic pleasures. I'm not really particularly keen on people who exploit animals either. I dont mind the ones that are well loved and perform out of a love for their owner but to beat an animal to make it do something... Well I'd like to see them take on a wild tiger or something!

Akira_Namejin
hmm...I can't really give an answer to why people do it, it must be something in thier heads, or maybe they're just bored, which is a pretty stupid reason.

Asami
So you can feel *a bit* of my pain there right?! I get abused by animals that scare me!

Fire
some kind of psychological illness

Phoenix
beause they're {expletive}'s?

seriously tho, I would say for power -- they like to hear it yelp.

Or possibly out of frustration...

But, as someone who has had to clear up the mess these poor animals are left in, I would say don't even CONSIDER hurting an animal, and report anyone who you think may be an abuser.

silver_tears
If I ever saw anything of the sort I would make sure those people knew what it felt like mad
I'm sorry, but that is the lowest thing, these people are scums!!!!

Phoenix
The after effects are horrible. One poor dog would go absolutely mental if you touched her ears because her owner stabbed his cigarettes out on them

silver_tears
censored My friend picked up an abused cat at a shelter, and he is very paranoid and nervous all the time. They become scared of everything sad

Phoenix
My aunt recently rescued a cat, but it had gone thru such a traumatic time that it actually died from Post Traumatic Stress disorder... It refused to eat or drink and had trouble sleeping, because of the abuse its last owner had put it through

silver_tears
I will be doing my community service in a shelter soon sad
I feel so bad for the poor animals cry

rusky
Guess, so far, u have a lot to write in that report, though one idea constantly emerges, the abusers are psycho...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.