bond's teen angst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
did anyone else hear how they had commisioned a writer to write several books about the teen years of bond? aparently, it wil be all about his escapades at Etonroll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
haven't heard of it cermie messed

Evy_O
What are his escapades at Eton? messed

yerssot
we'll find out

The Redeemer
"Pretty In Pink"?

yerssot
I like the "in" part wink

cermiestar
here is a link to the only scrap on info i could find on this

yerssot
great spotting cermie! smile

and btw, top score at the quiz

Evy_O
James Bond as a schoolboy! eek! How cute happy

yerssot
that dirty devil! getting it on at that age! oh my pure mind! wink

Evy_O
your what? laughing out loud

his adventures have already started, that must mean he was acting JB-like even back then big grin

yerssot
he IS JB confused

Evy_O
I mean the way JB is portrayed in the movies!

yerssot
but making him that cold as a kid ... that's mean messed

Evy_O
he's not cold... just a little bit unstable when it comes to relationships stick out tongue

yerssot
and when killing people

Evy_O
but that's fun evil face

yerssot
at his age???

Evy_O
oh well, he can try bunnies stick out tongue

yerssot
bunnies? I hope you mean something else messed

Evy_O
I didn't mean anything serious messed

yerssot
I hope he doesn't either

cermiestar
no no no NO! no more killing innoncent bunny rabbits

Evy_O
omg I forgot you are obsessed with bunnies laughing out loud

yerssot
I can picture it, the new Bond Book: licence to hunt
bond sets out to shoot off all the evil duracel bunnies

cermiestar
not obsessed, just they are so cute! and everyone tries to kill them

yerssot
I just do cause I have a contract running wink

cermiestar
terminate it?

yerssot
the bunnies? yes big grin

Reborn Again
They did something similiar to that producing the Story of Ian Fleming showing how Ian Fleming was in his teen years and how he came up with the idea of James Bond.

However, if they did plan to write a novel serial like that of Young Jedi Knights in Star Wars, Bond would have to go through many adventures like the character of James Bond Jr. did in the cartoon several yrs ago.

yerssot
perhaps that's overdoing it than?

EllaMarie
I suspect it will be more about his "detective" abilities and whatever happened in perhaps his personal life to "CREATE" a man capable of being an assassin. More "character development" in other words.

I don't believe people are "born" killers - some may have a genetic predisposition to being a killer of some sort (assassin, serial killer, or just capable of defending your country in times of war) - but there are usually triggers - or factors that the agency (MI-6, CIA, KJB - ??) can then manipulate or utilize somehow to fully "convert" an individual to that potential.

Given all that - it could be quite fascinating to discover what made James Bond into "007"!! eek! big grin

yerssot
it would be otherwise quite cruel to make this guy as a teenager already a killer messed

well, born killers... you had Zorin who was already a nut at birth with what that doctor pulled on him, so I guess in the JB-world it is possible to create such a person

Kaleanae
It is just me or any of you have seen or heard of some cartoons/Tv series called James Bond Jr. I remember I used to watch them, anyway, is about the James Bond's teen years.

messed

Reborn Again
I would find it intriguing if James Bond found himself as a spy in the 22nd or 23rd century. A futuristic Bond. Now that would be interesting. Who wants to read about Bond 70 years ago? Readers want more up-to-date or futuristic stories, not sleepers. That movie The Secret Life of Ian Fleming was good enough for me. It pretty much told me everything I needed to know about the history of Bond. That's my opinion.

Kaleanae
It would become action/sci fi movie? or storyline or book?

yerssot
yeah! kal! I saw that series... found it ok big grin but haven't seen it anymore lately

I don't want futuristic stories with bond in it sad

Kaleanae
They were kind of funny and not as violent as the movie stick out tongue
The books are not as violent as the movies... I haven't read the books but I read this somewhere.

yerssot
and you had this familymember of Q too in it eek!
you should read the books sad

Kaleanae
Have you? :P
I would, someday, I really like reading geek

yerssot
no, in the series I ment stick out tongue
that's why I said you should read them smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.