All the batman movies suck!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TMWATA
If you look at all the batman movies ever made (yes even them tim burton pieces of crap) they messed up one of the best charaters James Gordon, he became a stupid, fat, clumsy character.

When u look at the joker in the first movie, then how did he play him, a combo of one flew of the cookews nest and the shining dad, The joker is Insane not mad, not crazy oh no he is Insane, he will kill a child anything, and jack nicolson plays hiim like an over acting clown.

The suit the car, everything is terrible, you hardly never see him just on the roofs looking for the crime.

If you agree please tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

Mr Parker
Right on brother.Thats what I been trying to spell out to Lord Soth that ALL the batman movies sucked in one way or another,yes including the first one.they were all horrible adaptations and that idiot drughead Tim Burton should NEVER have been allowed near a batman franchise,he has no understanding of the batman mythos at all.Of course you seem to have different reasons that I do for hating them.thumbs up sign.

I just hope this next batman movie is kick ass.It would erase all those painful memorys of all those other travesty films.so far I am optimistic with it ,they seem to be pushing the right buttons this time.The thing that worrys me most is the design of the batmobile,this movie will suck if thats what it looks like in the whole film. mad

ash007
Ok guys there is already a thread made on this

badkittykitty
check the other threads here before making ones that could be a duplicate

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.