No More Tomb Raiders!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWLOTRMarvelFan
It was announced a couple days ago, by the producer of the 1st 2 tomb raider movies, that there will be NO more films in the franchise. i am personally bummed because Angelina is hott and good. Plus the films were really action packed. hopefully someone is smart enough to keep doing the movies.

Cinemaddiction
Smart enough? I hope someone is smart enough to realize that the franchise is a failure. It's a female version of Indiana Jones, with even worse dialogue and acting. The 1st one was fun, the 2nd just fell flat, and I don't see anyone wasting their money on picking up any subsequent sequels.

Good riddance. That said, Angelina needs something solid after her string of absolutely horrible movie choices.

whatshisface
i never found anything remotely entertaining in that film, except for ms. jolie's tight suits. the fight scenes were short, the acting was horrible, maybe not jolie's but the supporting cast.

jpres
--Agreed

ToMacco
Why are we even talking about these horrible movies?

botankus
Good point. I'm just glad that they're over.

buffymitch
i love those movie and i hate that hthey stop. I can undrstand why they stop but i know it can be turned into a good movie. If they do this once more don't let there be a villian. Just let Lara do some exploring in Egypt or something.

ElectricBugaloo
yes. that would be exciting (!)

Punker69
Angelina has been donig some pretty bad movies for her carrier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.