what movie scared you the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashley141312
what movie scared you the most when you were little

SlipknoT
I dont think any of us were little when Jasson x came out or FvsJ and Urban ledgend.

Pirate_Girly
Well none of these scare me even a tad bit. They fascinate me is more of an explanation for it. But i guess if i had to choose, it would be N.O.E.S

HockeyHorror
im scared of Freddy vs Jason

not the movie

the member of kMC

laughing out loud

Myth
Definitely IT out of those ones. It didn't help that I had a large picture of a clown on my wall. 2nd scariest to me was Poltergeist 3. I hated the scene where the hands came out of the puddle and pulled the girl in.

Colabee
Nightmare. Watched it when i was 11 and had countless nightmares my self as a result until in one dream i stood up to him and we made friends. Never dreamt of him again. Touch wood.

zombieman
If anyone picks Urban Legend im going to start knifing people.

Sarah15
i think it was Halloween for me...

Gregory
Well? Go on.

botankus
I wouldn't go that far....
blink

tabby999
yeah, i wasn't so much as scared, but some of them make you jump.

Viper
The only one that came close to scaring me was IT.

slayer
I can't remember many ones that have truly scared me uh........

tabby999
it was scarey, then it turned into a bug. screw that

slayer
laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
Nothing honestly scares me anymore, but if I had to pick it would be A Nightmare on Elm Street, the first one only. The scene where Nancy's in the boiler room and she's saying to Freddy "who are you?" and he's just all silent walking towards her, that bit was freaky..........Freddy doesn't say much in the first.

Lord Soth
Out of those (the ones I've seen, anyway): Halloween

slayer
Still can't think of anything. I haven't really ever been terrified of a movie, i used 2 watch goosebumps when i was little that scared me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.