i have ?? for you all why do you think ppl abuse animals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NtOnKsSuX17
i am doing a report on why do people abuse animals, and i was wondering what your opinion was. Why do YOU think that people abuse animals?

so what is your opinion? that would be a great help!
thanks!

*nTs*

'chelle
they have a need to feel powerful and in control because their lives are out of their control. theyre often deeply insecure, and have a wide varity of other mental problems.

Dregh
I'm sure that it's because they need to feel powerful, I go insane when I OWN something.

Peloquin
The "battered-child syndrome" is a large factor in animal abuse. By way of expressing the abuse done to them they will take it out on an animal. Especially a family pet that is loyal and will take it. A study by the Utah State University confirms that in households with domestic violence, pets are 15 times more likely to be harmed or killed than in households with no domestic violence. Call it monkey see monkey do.

Tired Hiker
Hurting animals is for pussies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.