anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastnpyro
is there an anime thread already?? if so, could sumone gimme the link??
if there aint any yet, its cool..
i luv animes, ive already watched alot of em and you guyz prolly had too...
post yer favorite animes here, fanarts, song lyrics, fav quote... anythin aslong as its bout animes...
my fav animes are: fushigi yuugi, yuyu hakusho, samurai x, slam dunk and dragon balls...
heres one of my fanarts:
goku

Dregh
I don't like animes too much , but that doesn't mean I think they suck, Some of them are good.

Crash Overload

beastnpyro
uh.. welll.. i liked animes cuz when they started showin animes on tv, i was in college... and my class was from 6pm til 10 pm... so i dint have anythin to do durin the day... so i juz watch tv and kinda got addicted to animes... (for a whole 2 hours, they show 4 different animes.. everyday)

beastnpyro
mind givin me the link crash?

Dregh
Here it is

beastnpyro
thnx!!! hehehehehe

Cat Girl Sheryu
can ne1 help me get some good blue gender pics? they're so hard to find ><!!!

BlackHatDefect
sorry no.

I like Fushigi YUugi too...TAMAHOME IS MY LOOOOVEEE!!!!Anyway,i got into it the weirder way.My cousin showed me a few eps of Bubblgum Crisis(no TV for meeeee)

I also like Rayearth.Utena,Wolf's Rain,Hot Gimmick,Hana Yori Dango,Gravitation,Super GALS Puni Pni Poemi/a whole ass load more

FEDFAN316
I'M STUCK WITH INUYASHA,CASE CLOSED,COWBOY BEBOOP,AND DIGIMON.DIGIMON WAS THE VERY FIRST ANIME SERIES I EVER WATCHED BACK IN '97.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.