Help Me Please Find This Song Name Been Searching For Months

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok there is this one song that I luv it is my favorite song and I cant find out the name of it for ne thing. Ok if any of you have seen the preview to the movie the punisher then you will know what song I am talking about. It is during the preview and the funny thing is i boughte the punisher cd and guess what its not on there isnt that funny the song they have going throughout the entire preview isnt on the cd.

Well ne way I have a clue of who its by also it is either by nickelback or saliva can u please watch out for the punisher preview and tell me the nameof the song and whos it by i really would appeciate it thanks

DeNiro
The god damn preview just came on again and here is some of the lyrics to the song

And Now that were here so far awaayyy and

thats all i rember i am going to type in a search engine thing for a song so far away maybe thats the title

HockeyHorror
go to google type the name of the band u think it is

then type lyrics with some words from the preview you heard.

hpoe that helps :thumbsup:

Sarah15
is it So Far Away by Staind??
now that we're here,
it's so far away
all the struggle we thought was in vain
all the mistakes,
one life contained
they all finally start to go away
now that we're here its so far away
and i feel like i can face the day i can forgive
and i'm not ashamed to be the person that i am today
(thats the chrous)

§pearhead
Yea, "And now that we're here, so far away, and I feel like I can face the day...I can forgive that I'm not ashamed to be the person that I am today".

messed I thinks that what it is, I've heard it on the radio enough times though

sk8stuff09
maybe its seether

ElectricBugaloo
it's staind

Darth Revan
Yeah... It's Staind..

Darth Revan
Is it just me or do they play a lot of Staind songs during movie trailers? Cos there's the trailer for "The Butterfly Effect" that has the Staind song that goes " 'Cause it's been awhile..."

I think it's by Staind anyways...

killthesunlight
I THINK ITS STAIND

ElectricBugaloo
i know it's staind

my dad knew it too

killthesunlight
i know i was kidding mad

plus i hate staind

StinkFist462
its staind - so far away

good song thumb up

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, staind got pretty damned whiny between their 1st and sophomore albums

StinkFist462
thats prolyl one of the only Staind songs i like yes

total metalhead
yeah Staind suck now. they were great before they released Break The Cycle. now they sound like Nickleback or some crap like that sleeping

although saying that Outside will always be a classic grunge song yes

StinkFist462
yes

total metalhead
no2

Sarah15
yeah i thought so stick out tongue its one of my favorite songs too..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.