Just Saw New TCM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey gyuys i just saw the new TCM and thats the first TCM i have seen. I thought it was a great movie. I will never think leatherface is retarded anymore..hes pretty smart IMO. But i sorta dont get the story let me see if i got it right..... the lady with the baby in the mobile home witht hat fat lady was his siter? and the fat lady was? and the sheriff was his brother? and the other old lady was his mom? and the little boy was his brother?

I liked the movie im glad i got it.

So can someone answer those questions plz?

PissedOffGoalie
lol i haven't seen it sicne the day it came out but i think that's right. i only own the original i gotta buy da remake

Michael Myers 1
yea i thought it was good i dunno y every1 said it sucked

PissedOffGoalie
i didnt i liked it

HockeyHorror
it sucked compared to original. good idea ima go rent the original tommorwo

Evil Dead
it didn't suck.........it was an on par slasher flick.

It does suck when compared to the original..........can't even get close enough to touch it.

HockeyHorror
i never said it sucked. yes it did suck compared to the original.

Michael Myers 1

BackFire
It was a generic slasher, nothing more, nothing less.

botankus
To answer your questions, "no" will suffice. (hint, hint, I'm an original TCM fan).

Michael Myers 1
?????

SlipknoT
The remake was a pretty good movie, I just finished watching it again.

Michael Myers 1
lol i liked it alot i gotta see the original too

Pirate_Girly
Remake Rules. Eric Balfour = Hot.
I think the sheriff was he dad, the old lady who worked at the store *rioned the sheriff's pants* was the mom, Jedidiah was Thomas' nephew, and the fat lady and skinny soft voiced woman was thomas' aunts.

Pirate_Girly
IRONED*

Michael Myers 1
is Thomas leatherface?

SlipknoT
yes he is

Jason420
BEFORE I SAID THE ORIGINAL SUCKED BUT IT WAS GOOD CAUSE I SAW IT AGAIN BUT I STILL LIKED THE REMAKE I THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER IMO.

slayer
The remake was good. Just not as good aas the original.

LeatherLep43
The lady in the store: Leatherface's mom
Man in Wheelchair: Leatherface's dad
Sherriff Hoyt: Leatherface's brother
Weird lady from trailor: Leatherface's cousin
Overwieght lady from trailor: Leatherface's aunt
Jedidiah/Little boy: Leatherface's nephew
Hitchhiker: Was the mother or possibly the sister of the baby whom was stolen.
Baby: Daughter or sister of the hitchhiker.
Diesel driver: Had no incorporation with the town. He was just a passer-byer.

Most of the people in the town were crazy.

mmrules
the man in the weilchair was 1 a leatherfaces victims but sum how is now living with them
weird lady from trailer was leatherfaces sister
the baby was the daughter of the hitchhiker

LeatherLep43
I was thinking of putting the wierd lady in the trailor as Leather's sis. That's what my cuzins told me. But I thought it made more sense if she was the cousin.
But did you see the pic of the hitchiker's family? Witch one was she? I couldn't tell. Who was the lady holding the baby in the pic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.