sig problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the legac
i can't seem to get a picture above my signature. i have my avatar and quote or whatever u want to call it but i want a sig, and i can't even find the page to add one.

badkittykitty
you have a pic you'd like as you sig?
then go to edit profile and under Optional Information you see a box with Upload Custom Signature Image underneath it.
*click it*
see Upload Sig? browse and find the file of your 'siggy' and click open.
the file will now be in the box,click up load up sig
*click it*
now you get a page where it says Signature Image Uploaded! and shows your pic.
see the url between tags? you need to copy that whole line including tags.
go to this line(To use your signature, please enter the following in your profile) and click profile.
now you back on edit profile go back to the box above the Upload Custom Signature Image title and paste that url you copied there.
go the bottom of the page and click submit modifications
*click it*
now your sig image will be there,if you need someone to make a sig for you please check here The Official Signature Request Thread
I'm sure someone there will be happy to make a personal one for you. big grin

I hope this helps smile

yerssot
be sure it's not too big in size or in bytes

forgot how big they both can maximum be but heck

the legac
alright thanks a lot guys, i was driving myself crazy, 'cause i got there onve then my computer froze so i had to turn it off and i couldn't remember how to get back. thanks for ur help.

i knew that embarrasment

yerssot
on second thought, think the max for sigs is 28KB, better check that with someone else though

Raz
The sig limit is exactly 30720 bytes - even one byte over this will fail.

the legac
i recently got a sig from RAZ (thanks man (i was the guy asking for the kingdom hearts sig, with the unknown blindfolded guy)) but it's to many bytes over the limit, and i can't seem to shrink it anymore. how do i do this. (sorry if i sound whiney or noobish)

yerssot
www.irfanview.us or something like that

the legac
alright thanks a lot guys

WindDancer
This is just a suggestion (not too sure if it will work) go to to the signature request thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t18944.html

And ask someone to reduce the size of the pic for you. I had a pic once as a sig, and I couldn't fit it cuz it was too big, but someone (I can't recall who it was) reduce it for me, and I was able to use it as a sig. Try it!

the legac
yeah, i thought of that, maybe i'll try it. thanks for all your help and suggestions guys. this has helped me a lot.

Machete_guy
How do i get my sig bigger???

yerssot
by resizing it... there's this program the admin always talk about that you can find on irfanview.us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.