Just Saw Dog Soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rambo
My copy of Dog Soldiers came in today. The only reason that I have heard of the movie is because people here talked about the movie , and they rated the movie highly. The movie was better than what I was expecting. In fact it was awsome. I loved the fact that the movie was all foreign. I didn't see any American ties to the movie. Not that there is anything wrong with that; but its good to see a movie from a different country that is not made for just American audiences. I heard that they're is going to be a sequel. Anybody know anything about it?

Zilverz
yes there is another thread on dog soldiers 2

glad you enjoyed it... the movie is awesome

Jason420
yeah its gonna be called DS:fresh meat DS stands for Dog Soldiers but that movie was awesome

dannyh321
Us brits aren't all bad at making movies. Look at 28 days later. We are underrated.

Rambo
Alot of people didn't like 28 Days later, but I liked it alot.

Ice Mario
Yes, I don't understand that. 28 Days Later was an awesome movie. I haven't watched Dog Soldiers for a while, might give it a go this weekend.

Darkseed
Both movies are great, the two best movies to come out of britain in a long long time, better than one or two of hollywoods latest so-called horror movies in the past year or two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.