wHAt yall think about Pepsi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deegr8rebel
Pepsi goes with all chips and snacks is THAT SHITZZNET!!!!!! Wha ya all think of pepsi and Janet showin her **** on tv? LOOK GOOD FROM MY TV. rock

Lord Soth
What does Pepsi have to do with Janet Jackson, you punker freak?

sandman26
go away

Dregh
Hahahahhaha , Lord Soth , you have just called him freak and you pretend people not to say even a single word to hypo.

deegr8rebel
Pepsi looks good on her **** did you see how she show it? DAWG THAT SHITZ WAS THE BOMB!!!!!!! rock

sandman26
alright here's how it works first off we have a thread about the half time show and we have one about pepsi go to those and don't make a new thread

VENOMfan
pepsi owns now that i said that....

deegr8rebel
Those boobs were real DUDE!!!!! DON'T YOU LIKE THOSE BOOBS? IS THE SHITZNIT!!!!!!

Lord Soth
I'm a hypocrite, okay?! stick out tongue laughing

Tired Hiker
I just love the taste of Pepsi One. I just hope it doesn't kill me ten years from now, you know, with all the new chemicals and sweeteners and stuff.

2gunspepsi

Pepsi Kills!

deegr8rebel
rock you know WUZZZUP KID!!!!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
WERD UP!robot

Corran
Pepsi is the best.

Crash Overload
Urgh... i hate Pepsi, Its for the weak... Toooo Much Sugar, and too sugary. Coka Cola Is The Way to go... Its BOLD, not sugary.

Lord Soth
I really like Pepsi Blue, don't know why that didn't go over well

Kaleanae
I hate pepsi

Lord Soth
As long as it has caffiene and sugar, I really don't care

Crash Overload
LOL! Straight, and to the point!

Random_Hero777
Pepsi is the greatest. Nuff said, done deal... REGARDLESS!!!

And Lindsay Lohan is hot. FYI

Asami
Pepsi is cool cos I like Britney Spears. Yup, I like Britney Spears and she's in the Pepsi ads

Corran
Mmm beyonce.

WindDancer
That guy is banned this will get close.

lil bitchiness
I always found Christina Aquielera hotter and better singer blink but thats just me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.