Know any good 'Boob' surgeons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alleycat
Ok, I 've made a big descision, I think. I do want a boob job, but don't know where to go , where to start, or anything.
Has anyone had one?
Know anyone who has?
Have any blokes' girlfs got them? What do they think? Need honesty here cos I'm quite serious.
Don't wanna be a 'Jordan' or anything, but just a bit fuller up top! a 'c' cup at the momnet so I'm fairly happy but just think it would suit me more if I were slightly bigger.
Any girlies that have, are they completely satsified and what are the downfalls??
Thanks,
a 'scaredy' cat
sad

Linkalicious
too bad ur in the UK, i know a couple of doctors in Southern California.

on another tangent....how dangerous are penile enlargements?

I heard your thingy doesn't work properly after the surgery a lot of the time...

ZERODiablos
It doesn't, your putting up hard earned cash for fat injections. You lose the feeling in it but who would be dumb enough to go with the surgery initially?

Linkalicious
i dunno....i just re-read what i wrote and it kinda gives off the impression that i'm interested in having the surgery...

WELL THAT'S NOT THE CASE!!!

i like my....ahem...member just how he is....i was just curious

HockeyHorror
i think inner beauty is better. but its up to your decision.

im also in So Cal.

Alleycat
I agree, inner beauty is better, I'm not desparately unhappy with myself, and i'm not superficial or pretensious at all to think that I will be a better person or more beautiful. Its as simple as this- I think I will look better if I do this, and also enjoy certain things embarrasment better!!!!.

HockeyHorror
there is no wrong decision for this topic.

BackFire
I work well with breasts.

Alleycat
Thanks for that.erm

Punker69
I think somebody is small in the pants stick out tongue

Phoenix
a C is fine sweetie, you don't need to change yourself! my mates got D (natural) and they just get in her way!

Linkalicious
big boobs get in the way a lot. Just work on having killer thighs and a perky butt!!!

HockeyHorror
Punker69> i can see someone has hard time finding chicks.

Link> i agree

silver_tears
I'm happy up top cool
But I wish you luck thumb up

Punker69
Hockey>I have no problem in that area smile

HockeyHorror
Punker69> and what made you think i have a problem in that area? smile

Punker69
? smile

Punker69
"My teacher says real beautys on the inside" little boy "thats just something ugly people say" -jim carrey

-LIAR LIAR stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
You're a 'C' cup and you wanna go bigger? What the f**k?

Sorry sweetie, I don't mean to sound patronising, but surely you'd be more than satisfied?

I'm a 'B', ((the small end of the 'B' scale)) and I'm perfectly happy. But then, I'm also very slim and tall, and would probably look ridiculously disproportionate if I were any bigger. wink

Each to their own mate, each to their own.

Kaleanae
And how those big "boobs" are going to help you? Do they make people smarter when they are bigger? no expression

$¥®€Ñ
That was just rude Kaleanae....... unless you genuinely want to know what bigger boobs do for someone.

Like I said, each to their own, but to be honest, if Alley really believes that having her breasts enlarged will sate her insecurities, then she should go for it. But I think she'll be disappointed if she has any depth to her.

Kaleanae
Of course, if bigger boobs make her happy, she should go for it, the only thing is that she has to really make sure htat everything is going to be fine, she has to find a good plastic surgeon and very very secure of what she is getting into. smile

Kaleanae
Sorry sad

$¥®€Ñ
No, don't apologise, I think I read your post wrong embarrasment

You are right though, she needs to be so certain of what she is doing. That is another reason why I wouldn't entertain the idea, I could never be sure enough to take that risk no

Alleycat
Thanks Guys, as I said, it won't make me a better person, it won't solve all my problems!!! ( i don't really have any) I'm a level headed person who just wants to improve my looks.
Thanks for the advice though, I am open to any type of advice because it is an important decision.

$¥®€Ñ
Alley, you seem level headed to me, but girl please be 100% certain of what you want to do, if you have any doubts at all, don't go through with it, simple stick out tongue

Alleycat
I don't have any doubts. Read my first post, I just want to know what its like, where to go first. These things will help my decision.

$¥®€Ñ
Ok thumb up

Godd luck then, whatever you decide to do.

Linkalicious
as an authority on the female body....Link says post a pic so he can tell you why you should or shouldn't get the boob job...yes

Alleycat
Sure, here you are..........................................

you must be jokin!!!

After finally confessing to my boyfriend about my decision (didn't tell him because I didn't want him to influence me either way), he is telling me not to do it, he said he is more than happy and doesn't really know why I want to do it, but if i'm really unhappy and desparately want to then he will support me.

It is a difficlut decision and I think I will wait a while, maybe until the summer. I need to speak to people who have had it done really.
Thanks for all your support and advice guys-much appreciated!
I will keep you updated!
maybe some pics if your lucky (yeah right!!! no )
x

$¥®€Ñ
What the f**k?

Link, you are a pervert, honestly.........

NyC-gUrL
whats wrong with a c-cup??? no expression

Linkalicious
you told me that yesterday and the day before too.

i'm inclined to believe that you might be right...

Dvae
tis a shame this wernt posted in the OTF, would have been a lot funnier smile

tazman
i'm just wondering what the psychological reason is for this? u say u're happy with the way u are, yet u want to change something. why do u want to do that if u're already happy? what will doing this accomplish (in ur mind)?

i'm not trying to be mean or anything, i'm just curious..... wink

Alleycat
I didn't post this to have to justify myself, i just wanted advice and to speak to someone with some experience in it - but if I have to I will. I feel I will look bettter-as simple as that!!! Why do people change their hair , clothes, makeup etc?? I know this is a lot more extreme but we all bascially want to look good. That is it!!!
big grin

madsci
alleycat> as any other man would, or would not, admit, i have a fetish for female breasts. its that simple. as a married man though, i don't think i would want my wife to get breast implants because there are too many accounts of complications and butchered bodies. i think the way you are going about it, i.e. researching, asking questions, and seeking advice on this decision, you exhibit your level-headness and concern for your quality of life.

just remember, that ultimately you are the one that this decision affects, but it also affects those around you. as an example, my step mother was naturally a small breasted woman, but in wonderful shape (a marathon runner) and a beautiful woman. she also felt that she needed something to improve her appearance, namely larger breasts. after the surgery, she became embarrassed of her appearance, and covered up her body more than ever before, refusing to discuss the decision she had made or even acknowledge it. now she lives in denial and regret for the decision she made.

i'm not trying to sway you either way, but i want you to truly think about why you want to do this. just be sure that the decision you make is one that you can be confident in.

sidenote: when ancient buried bodies are discovered, i.e. mummies, their bodies are exhumed and studied in hopes to learn of their lives and societies. what would generations thousands of years from now think when 20th/21st century female bodies are exhumed and studied, and they find two little sacs placed on top of their chests?

madsci
hip hop purist

The Omega

Korri
I prefer the natural look myself messed

i would be too scared about what "might" happen. But i guess there are risks in all operations.

I have to go for an operation on my jaw when i am 16/17. I worry about it sometimes but i guess if the surgeons know what they are doing it should be ok.

NyC-gUrL
SERIOUSLY!!! Whats wrong with a c-cup?? no expression

M® $¥®€Ñ
drool mmmmm c-cup!!!!

NyC-gUrL
OK cool happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.