Jason Vs Maniac Cop Vs Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
PERSONLY I FEEL JASON VOORHEES AND MANIAC COP ARE ON A LEVEL STRENGTH WHILE MYERS IS BELOW I WOULD PICK JASON AS THE WINNER AFTER ALONG FIGHT BETWEEN HIM AND MANIAC COP. I THINK MYERS COMES LAST HERE THESE TWO ARE VERY HEAVY HITTERS

HockeyHorror
IMO

smarts > strenght

myers is smartest FROM THAT LIST

so my vote = myers

PissedOffGoalie
Jason

MUCH smarter then Myers. And stronger too

HockeyHorror
see this is y u are annoying POG. you say false things. so stop pm'ing me and saying "Why am i annoying".

i agree that jason is stronger than myers but not smarter. please get the facts straight then come to the horror forum.

PissedOffGoalie
yo Myers was at an ASYLUM since age 6 Jason got up to 11 so Jason IS smarter....now look who's annoying!

HockeyHorror
wtf are you smoking?!

myers can drive a car, myers isn't deformed, myers at least knows SOMEWHAT OF MORALITY, myers knows/tries to trick people

jason only listens to mommy, (had sex and didnt liek it), doesn't know any morality (somewhat).

list goes on...

HockeyHorror
and myers escaped the ASYLUM very EASILY

PissedOffGoalie
Mike's face is all ugly

Jason kills for himself NOT mommy

Jason can trick ppl too

How do u noe Jason cant drive?

HockeyHorror
what does ugliness have to do with intellectuality?

in F vs J, Jason listened to Mommy... same with the older movies he doesn't know what he's doing AT ALL. he thinks killing is a good thing. Survival of the Fittest, Social Darwinism.

GIve example of how Jason tricks people?

let me ask you, How do YOU know if Jason cant/can drive

lionking
guys do you know how MANIAC COP is do you know what this guy can do

PissedOffGoalie
He tricked the ppl in part 6 by hiding in their van and getting a ride (saves walking 5 miles)

JGTH he possed ppl and ACTED like them so ppl would not know

and Jason does care for mommy but he doesnt kill FOR her

HockeyHorror
yea she does kill for her...remember in F vs J, Freddy was in mommy's form and he'll do anything for her...liek i said. Jason has no thought of morality.

those are only 2 simple tricks...when he posses its not him actually its the evil spirit in his heart. and hiding in someones car isn't that hard...other horror movie icons have done that.

Myers in end of H20 did something no one ever thought he would do...he pretended he needed help and was reaching out to his sister...
also remember he switchs paramedics cloths...and when he was driving the car in i think Halloween 4? or 5? he picks up the chick and the chikc thinks its her boyfriend.

BackFire
oy, no vs threads please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.