A letter from iraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
Ok for those who dont know my dad is in the raf and due to certain things him and my mum arent together anymore so dont really keep in contact but this mornin i got a letter from him saying that hes in basrah in iraq where all the trouble is and he tells about things thats been happenin and for certain reasons with the mod i cant say the kinda of mission hes on and cause of the grapic detail cant say the things hes seen in the letter and now finding out abt casey this has to be the worse time in my life its like im loseing everyone sad

dragonpisces272
everything will be all right sad i have faith

Linkalicious
holden i know how special she is to you. Dragon is right...the best thing we can do is pray and have faith...

dragonpisces272
because we need not the support of a couple of people, but all the members of KMC

Tari_Ringeril
My dad was a member of the guards erm If something really huge and bad was to happen he would have to be sent into war...and one of my cousins are in Iraq and we havent heard from him in a while so I am relaly scared

FlappingMangera
keep the faith

Mr. Bacon
yes

mailedbypostman
Have faith, my friends. It'll be fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.