Neo's Parents???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOne101
a question just struck me as i read from a post "he was given at birth". which brings me to think who were neos parents and what role did they play in this or does the one just pick a rondom baby at a random time please explain??

JediHDM
I am not sure how the anomaly comes into a human...however, we know that he doesn't really 'have parents', as he was grown...but, i am assuming that you are refering to his 'parents', the persons to whom he was 'born' in the Matrix...it doesn't really matter to whom he was born, though, because they aren't really his parents and they didn't really pass along any special genes...i have posted how i think the anomaly is created, but i can't remember what thread it was in...

Korri
search for it no expression

JediHDM
i can't find it...

EDIT: oh, duh...i feel retarded...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t290592.html

Korri
you??? retarded??? dont make me laugh laughing

TheOne101
wow........im speechless once again geez man u are smart haha. and i thought i had a good understanding of the matrix...guess i have a lot to learn wow......still speechless haha

mailedbypostman
yeah. Me, too.

Shape Shifter
*Agrees with TheOne101* compared to u i know zip about the matrix

JediHDM
i'm speechless that y'all think i'm amazingly brilliant...i know nothing...course, they also say that those that are truly smart realize their stupidity...so who knows...but i don't think i'm smart...

TheOne101
dude trust us....you are....lol. yea man ur always posting awsome ass stuff i would have never thought of or even crossed my mind lol

JediHDM
well thank you for the complement...but seriously...i don't think i am...

TheOne101
well i do haha

Shape Shifter
yeah and if we both say u are u must bebig grin

((The_Anomaly))
this is an interesting topic, i dont think that the anomaly is "born" into a person at birth, as the architect says "your five predecessor were based on a similar predication a contingent aformation, which was ment to produce a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one" meaning that the anomalies are created through an attechament to the rest of the human race (neos was more specific, Trinity of course) weather this means that all the other ones were killed in the same way is unknown but we cant really speculate. on the topic of the parents, this whole thing is a "glitch in the matrix itself. if people are just randomly created then why do they look like thier parents (im talking about if we are really in a matrix) this doesnt make sense...i dunno

Shape Shifter
It would make sense that the machines would try to pair offspring to 'parents' that they looked like. but not all the time. i for instance look a little like my younger bro (dont say that i look like a guy O.o) but neither of us look like are parents or any of our other brothers. A few people have even said to us that me and my bro might be adopted, but that we had the same parents (or mother at least)

JediHDM
I think that people are genetically engineered to look like their 'parents', and while this is happening, i think that the anomaly code is designed into a person...as well as feelings of attachment to humanity...

The Alpha
Jedi of the Matrix love

Korri
OH MY GOD ALPHA I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!! Jumpy *faints*

stretcher urgg.....i got too excited

Lil Seraph
Hey what if Neo had an Identical twin that could be a way to make the Matrix movies not just a trilogy but a....quadrilogy???

JediHDM
They have already said that they will not make any more movies about these people. and by these people i am refering to Neo, Morpheus, Link, Hamann, Lock...

TheOne101
ok back on topic
anomly u say that whole thing about schy knowing about neo and theone etc. but wif he knew why doesnt he just kill him at birth or something and end the whole cherade? besides its pointless just to do the whole thing over and over and over......

JediHDM
could you rephrase that, perhaps in a more understandable way?

reptally
If you enter the Matrix yourself you can meet them (neo's parents).

JediHDM
blink

TheOne101
anomoly said something about archy knowing about the whole "the one".
so i say if he knows the whole time why doesnt he just end it by killing neo? and that the whole cycle of the one's is pointless to the machines i dont know why they have the cycle of them??

Shape Shifter
Because the archetect was lying through his teeth, the archtect is a program, a machine they want to win the war right? so if thats so they're going to go about winning any way they can.

TheOne101
so he saiys that to get neo to do what he wants in disbelief?

Shape Shifter
something like that yeah, the archetect knows that Neo is stronger than any program and if judiging by Neo's destruction of the calamary then he can be just as deadly in the real world, so Neo could have either way (at this stage the archetect didnt know that smith would end up the way he did) destroyed the machines. To the archetect this was a lie that suited his ends (if Neo beleived him then the archetect wouldnt die) and was definetly worth telling.

JediHDM
The architect cannot kill neo, b/c even if he did, the matrix would cease to exist...

Shape Shifter
yes, but does the archetect know that?

JediHDM
of course the Architect knows that, why wouldn't he?

Shape Shifter
because if it's never happened before then how can he know?

JediHDM
they plan for every contingency...

Shape Shifter
if thats so then wouldnt they have backups (for lack of a better word) in case neo died?

JediHDM
backup anomalies?

Shape Shifter
lol no i mean wouldnt the archetect have created backups for the matrix?

JediHDM
oh...its not the matrix they are worried about...its the people...or, rather, what would happen if all the people died...

Shape Shifter
thats y'd they'd have a backup of the matrix with backups of the backups of the bac...what was i saying? Look waht u did to me jedisad...oh yeahthey'd have the backups so taht all those peole wouldnt die, because the matrix wouldnt crash (like windows '98) so all the poeple wouldnt die

JediHDM
but what would the backups do? transfer the minds of the people to the new Matrix? with Smith taken over everyone of the minds? what does that do, exactly?

Shape Shifter
no a backup would make sure that there was failsafes in case the matrix blew up KABOOM!

JediHDM
but if the matrix were gone, the people would be dead...their minds and the matrix are symbiotic...one goes, the other goes...if the matrix is destroyed, it is because of the Smith virus, and that is because he took over the mind of every human being connected to the matrix.

Shape Shifter
*beats Jedi to a bloody pulp and then gags him* shhh! Im right just admit it...oh no wait u cant ur gagged hahaha

Korri
I met his mother once.....bloody maniac no expression

Shape Shifter
lol korri

VenomVA
LOL Korri and I love the new sig btw smile big grin

Vim
i think a more simple explanation would be the fact that there have ones before, that each time a One shows up, he/she has to be dealt with accordingly, i'm sure the machines set up the whole keymaker/merv/door thing to make sure that only the One got back to the source. So each time one person believes so strongly that they can bend the rules of the computer world that it simply happens. Remember morpheus's speech in M1 about how the rules of a computer system can be bent even broken. Most of the rebels could bend rules all over the place, but only the One who believed in himself even more than the others, could break the rules, and of course once he began to do that he had to be stopped, thus the cycle. So I think that it is a random person, no one knows who it is, heck they weren't even sure if Neo was the one, he wasn't even sure! But he believed...

Korri
thanks i love cheese pie no expression

TheOne101
hehehehehehe nice sig korri and thanks jedi and shape shifter helped a lot...

whatshisface
my theory about birth in the matrix...

as we all know, it takes nine months for a gestation period of a human being. i think that a pod grown human has none or minuscule amount of BTU's upon "sprouting" and it would take 9 months (this would be the amount of time spent in the endless fields) for a single pod grown human to generate BTU's that the machines could actually harvest. while this is happening, the machines pick a host in the matrix for the conception and introduction (birth) of said baby. the machine then introduce a "maternal" program into the host's brain for the RSI of the "mother" to change accordingly with time and the development of the baby.

when the baby is introduced to the matrix, his or her likeness is dependent upon the reactions of his or her parents. if they think the baby looks more like the father, the machine then programs the baby's RSI to look more like the father since the baby has really no conscious control over the projection of his or her RSI, the same works if they say he or she looks like the mother.

your thoughts...

Korri
thanks i like cheese pie no expression

mook
does it give any information about his parents when agent smith is looking through his file in M1?

TheOne101
nah he just says sutff about his hacker file hehe and yes korri we know u like cheese pie...

Shape Shifter
not a problem theone101 anytime u want to get majorly confused about something, just ask a qs that jedi and i can argue over...in other words ask anythingbig grin

JediHDM
lol... laughing

TheOne101
hahahah i'll keep that in mind heh... laughing

Korri
you dont like it then fine sad

Shape Shifter
i never had cheesepie...unless of course im missing something and its not real food...in which case just ignore this post

TheOne101
lol korri i havent had cheese pie either unless u mean cheese cake
?

Shape Shifter
i dont think its cheesecake, doesnt cheesecake look a lil different?

Korri
cheese pie rocks!!

TheOne101
i wouldnt know lol

Shape Shifter
what is cheese pie?

Korri
Its a pie with cheese in it smarty pants no expression

TheOne101
lol well soooory i have never sen one hehe

Korri
less of the cheek son no expression

Shape Shifter
neither have i...

TheOne101
..... raver

Shape Shifter
me and theone himself win so stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue Korri

JediHDM
am i gonna have to step in and resolve this? cause i will call in the heavy artillery...

oh, wait...nevermind...i've never heard of cheesepie before either...what is it, exactly? i assume it is a pie with cheese, but what kind of cheese, crust, etc.?

Shape Shifter
lol Jedi

TheOne101
hahahah thats three to one now HAHAHAHAHA lol raver

Shape Shifter
gO iCy, Go IcY gO gO!

Korri
have you ever heard of macaroni pie?

JediHDM
no...i have heard of macaroni and cheese...macaroni is a pasta, not to be put in pies...you are bizarre...

Korri
stick out tongue

one cheese pie!

http://www.sevanbakery.com/Products/Breads/Cheese_Pie/cheesepie2.jpg

Shape Shifter
AHHHH!! it's the attack of teh giant cheese pies...hmmm i wonder if cheese pies are a program designed to keep Korri in check...

JediHDM
that's what we in the US like to call a pizza...except, we usually put more on it than cheese...like maranara(sp?) sauce and pepperonis.

Shape Shifter
We call them Pizza over here to Jedi, thats not a pizza

whatshisface
from parents in the matrix to cheese pie... or cake. we have gone a long way my friends...

JediHDM
that sure looks like a pizza to me...

xxphreakxx
hey i love my mums cheese pie.. its the best!

Korri
its not a pizza? erm

TheOne101
it is a pizza lol it just doesnt look very...eh...appetizing i guess lol i usually put more cheese on it and prolly some sausage or some meat lol

Shape Shifter
it dont look like no pizza

JediHDM
yeah it does

Shape Shifter
doesnt

JediHDM
are we gonna argue about everything?

Korri
a better example..

http://www.native-treasures.com/images/macaroni_pie_lrg.jpg

JediHDM
what in the...is that cheese pie? that looks like macaroni and cheese...except clumpy...

Korri
it usually is baked in a pastry base like a normal pie. that is a ab-normal cheese pie yes

Shape Shifter
I was gonna say it looked like banananananana with cheese on top.

and Jedi, why not?

TheOne101
lol jedi is right it does look like a wierd macaroni thing all clumped together hahahah is it good? what does it taste like?

Shape Shifter
probable a roasted tyre with cheeses grated on top

Korri
its not great i just like the word cheese pie stick out tongue

Red Superfly
You know who I think killed Neo's parents?

The Joker yes

JediHDM
who says Neo's parents were killed? not me...in fact, we are never even hinted at the idea that Neo's parents are killed...so quit clowning around.

Korri
bloody fool miffed

TheOne101
bloody heheheh thats funny

TheOne101
hey who knows maybe neo was an orphan? eh never thought of that now did ya......lol

Shape Shifter
or maybe he just started to exist he was never born (like most people think they are in the Matrix)

TheOne101
uh no dude no lol i dought that hehe

Shape Shifter
but it could b truebig grin

Shape Shifter
maybe he was raised by agents...now theres a weird thought...agent smith was his mommy hahaha

TheOne101
mommy smith hehehe

TheOne101
do your homework mr.amderson muahahahahahahahha...
lol that would suck raver

Shape Shifter
hahaha yeah, can u seriously imagine Neo calling Smith agent mommy?...wait nm i think we stoped being serious when i suggested smith was neos ma

Korri
thats scares me no expression

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Cough cough OFF TOPIC cough cough cough.......

Hee hee laughing out loud

You're doing it now....:P

Cheese pie nice, macaroni cheese really nice

Korri
*sigh* stop bumping these threads.

mailedbypostman
quote:
Originally posted by Korri
We have already discussed this topic!!

Ditto!
Rule 459687 of KMC forums: You may not revive a thread to use as cover for another topic.
i'll keep doing this.

Korri
you do that hun yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.