Gangs of Lotr forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Has anyone else noticed that there is a sort of gang in the lotr forum and other ppl who want to chip inot conversations get partitioned off big time? just wondering. -I guess this gang will answer to this with saying it's all wrong. cool

Thorondor
lol what?

who is in the gang ?

aniron
I can't say because they'll blow my head off with a gun lol.

tassie
what are you talking about? we're all friends here

Thorondor
lol tassie i think thats a sign that you are one of them as what she said in her first post stick out tongue

Exa
Nobody blows anybody's head here lol

But I think you're right
well, not really gangs yet but there will be soon

aniron
you know what I mean though I don't litrelly mean gangs,just sort of a group.

Exa
Yea... exactly... but still rather open groups

aniron
ye, just that they all stick together and tread on egg shells like being totally scared of being kicked out of it lol.

tassie
What groups are you talking about? if you won't tell us, then what's the point of having this thread??

@Thor, i didn't realise that lol stick out tongue

aniron
it doesn't really really matter who, but I was just wondering if certain ppl had actualy noticed.

Smodden
just tell me if 'I'M' part of the 'Goup or gang?...plz tell me...

tassie
i suppose

i'm in no group no2 i'm a loner stick out tongue

Exa
Well I think the whole tig party could be accused of being a "group"

Smodden
we are all one big happy kmc family...and if anyone wants to talk with me they can...
as i'm sure it is with most of the ppl herebig grin

Fëanor
oi...can I be head of this 'gang'...and when enough of us are in we can all march across the plain of honor and do battle with our enemies and be rid of orcs and...and...and.. ... embarrasment

hehehe...just kidding...but it's more like a group or click where we welcome all...really

aniron
this is just example to you, but it's like under smod's sig, he's written a load of names and called them KMC'S best, thats offensive to ppl who aren't on the list like (for example) OrlandoNelijahsgirl etc.

Fëanor
huh

aniron
*rolls eyes* lol

Fëanor
laughing ...

i'll add yah to my list aniron...then you'll be in mah gang...yes

Kitoky
Eh? So what's this about?

ash007
indeed i tend to agree with the point

Smodden
embarrasment

i had no idea....i just put py friends under there...sad

will change....

Discos
tough shit, dont change your sig man!

am keeping my sig, i have already apoligised on the tig party to those who arent on my sig due to the size limitations

Discos - in the "top 100 cool people on KMC LOTR" gang

enya
this is coming from someone who isnt in the 'gang' when i rejoined i saw as before that some people are better friends or closer with others but some have been on here longer and jsut get on well at the moment it doesnt bother me at all not alot of people kno me and i except that.. i dont see why people should change there sigs tho

Kitoky
Can SOMEONE tell me what's going on here?!

Mr. Bacon
good point

Mr. Bacon
i would if i could but i can't

Discos
right, i think the person who started this is asking if we are a gang of people.....

yes we are, we are we love lord of the rings,

Discos - not like we smash windows and whatnot

shadowy_blue
Hhmm..I don't EXACTLY get what happening since she also doesn't want to thoroughly clarify what she's talking about but I think I get the hang of it.

She doesn't like it that there are people putting names under their signatures. Meaning, she doesn't like EVERYONE's sig's..not really everyone's but most of the members here have the names of their friends under their sigs. She feels that people are being left out and isolated. She feels that other people's friends are limited and other people are not acknowledged.

Am I right?

shadowy_blue
For the topic..

There's some sort of gang? Or group? YES. And it's inevitable no matter what everyone says. This is a forum for goodness sake! It is a community. You can't stop anyone from forming groups consisting of their friends and people they get along with. And I'm more than proud to say that I am a part of one of the groups here. I won't even deny it. Did we break any rules for having groups here?
I don't like the sound of "gang" though. Feels like we're doing something smelly and illegal here, in that case, no.

However, for the stuff about, "other ppl who want to chip inot conversations get partitioned off big time?" I won't even answer it by saying no. Because in all honesty, I have no idea about that. I suppose you're talking about the Tig Party? Well, I rarely go there...just because whenever I'm here, few people are online and nobody could really talk to me, but whenever I'm in the mood to go there and people are online, I don't feel shafted at all. People talk to me, and I talk to them, I'm having a great time. I don't know though about the rest, but since this is a subjective answer and I could only answer this question based on my experiences, then no. And I barely see anyone being shafted too. Newbies are being welcomed, posters who haven't posted for a long while are being welcomed, people talk to each other, etc. If you're talking about the KMC Awards Members thread however, maybe they just really didn't want to vote for them? I mean, you can't vote for everyone can you? Either that, or they just forgot. Some of the members go here once in every month, and several people also register here as time goes by, with that plenty of members, we wouldn't be able to remember and vote for everyone.

Discos
not liking sigs..........screw that, sigs rule when you ack-knowledge people man

Discos - check out my new pics shadowy

FrodozBabe
discos i saw ur pics! big grin there gud wink big grin

Discos
cheers, I will post some more (today it wud be), some are quite amusing again......most of them are me in the boiler suit looking minky hehe

Discos - its not my boiler suit,

angelsflame265
people think that people tend to just talk to certain people and ignore everyone else, i think

Discos
ah, good answer

I try to speak to as much people as I can, and as much people as I want....

Discos - I tend to enjoy talking to "serious" newbies and not stinky newbies who are just here to say Frodos a babe

tassie
this is rididiculous, i agree with Shadowy, this is a community, and we're expected to all be friends with each other, it's no gang like we disclude anyone.
i just consider certain ppl my best friends cuz i talk to them more often, it's nothing personal here

trade
hey tassie just saying hi and bye c u on thursday i'll call u somtime

Discos
Howdy Tass, you are back I see........well things have been going quite slow and now my eyes havestated to feel heavy but alas, I am not going to bail on yous - the hour of our contempt

Discos - I want a battle speach

Kitoky
Now that the subject has been somewhat settled, I will close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.