Just Got My Copy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killthesunlight
ITS BAD ASS!

WindDancer
Same here.....wicked!!! rock

Punker69
post some cool bloody pics in the thread i started!

A Talking Dog
Punker69, have you not seen Kill Bill?

Punker69
No I havent I plan on seeing it soon.I didnt catch it in theatrs.My bros and there friends did but they all said it was stupid sad.

A Talking Dog
Outrageous!
I am bewildered, I am

Myth
YAY! I GOT MINE!

The 5,6,7,8's music video is horrible. OMG! I couldn't believe it was so bad.

Punker69
is the vol 2 trailer cool?

I know I said it was outrageous to ATD i cant wait to see it a prove them wrong.

badkittykitty
I got mine today too,yay!!

I don't know what the music was when o-ren was making her enterence in to the house of blue leaves got that jammed actually so did the music to o-ren and the bride fighting.

I'll try to get some pics together by the weekend..I am so tired..I kept watching the anime part over and over,it was so awesome..I got the chills!! big grin

Myth
Punker- its only the one with her in the car. The teaser trailer. The long trailer they must be keeping for the Vol 2 DVD or special edition that has both.

Punker69
Yeah I sww the vol 2 trailer it sucked.I hurried home that evening for that it sucked.I wonder why they didnt put the new trailer on.

killthesunlight
After i bought it was wondering what i was gonna do when the special edition came out, but then i figured i'd just buy that too!. I also thought it was cool how they put every trailer of Tarantinos discussions on there

Punker69
cool!

rox
i got mine on hold

Punker69
are they sold out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.