Plastic Surgery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Ok, i'm ok with my looks. But i find things that could be fixed or made better. And i mean face wise for me. I know a lot of people who are not for these things, but it sounds interesting. I think a better nose would be nice to have for me. And maybe my eyes, they look so round to me. Does anyone else had any thing done or wants to get stuff done? Because I think with the shows that are coming out now, with all of the Plastic Surgery makes me more and more interested in it.

Kaleanae
You want to do the things that you see in TV?
Suggestion... Kill your television

$¥®€Ñ
laughing out loud

Listen, I have small breasts, right? Not non-existant, but small. I used to be so insecure, when I was about 15/16, but now I'm almost 20 I have actually gotten quite fond of them. They've literally grown on me.

I would never consider plastic surgery, if only in avoidance of the freakish scars. I don't even trust my sodding hairdresser.

Dregh

$¥®€Ñ
Well said my foreign friend, well said.........

"I got a light skin friend, look like Michael Jackson, got a dark skin friend, look like Michael Jackson....."

^ says it all really wink

SK88728
ewww.... i would never do anthing like what the child molesting freak had done

$¥®€Ñ
I just like the song, and that line is particularly poignant.

SK88728
but the shows kinda make you want to get the stuff done. you see the ugly ppl go from ugly to hott. and so it makes ppl want to do it

Discos
its not a bad idea that, I have some spots on my face which I would like rid of! but I am a teenager and it will clear in a yearor two

I suppose I would change my shoulders as they got seriously burned and blistered when i was on holiday one time.

SK88728
i know, i'm at high risk of skin cancer even at the age i'm at right now (15) because i got burned bad a lot. and i have this wierd white thing on the side of my nose so i want that checked out, and i see a lot of little ones around it too. so if that is what it possibly could be (or could just be a bunch of white heads... eww), they might as well fix my nose while they are at it. big grin

Darth Revan
Hmm... Have you ever seen the shows about "when plastic surgery goes wrong"? Watch one of those. I'm happy with the way I look, but any thoughts I may have had before about plastic surgery have since left my mind.

Also, I watched a show about a lady who had a Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)... And to make a long story short, it didn't look fun.

$¥®€Ñ
This thread is in danger of making y'all sound so superficial.

Don't you understand that our tiny flaws are what make us individual?

The battle for perfection will only make you worse in the long run, say you did get your more obvious imperfections "sorted out", you would simply find more and more as you get older.

I like the parts of myself that aren't quite "right", they make me realise that I'm only human, I don't feel the need to be better than anyone else.

Also, our flaws can actually be quite attractive to other people you know.

Fire
it's always ppl their own choice, if they want to do it than do it, I won't often agree with it un.less it is constructive surgery

$¥®€Ñ
Hey Fire, very blunt point under your sig.

I think I grew a brain wink

Darth Revan
Call me weird but I like crooked noses messed

They make people look more intelligent somehow, IMO

Aini
I've just seen this new show on MTV (at least it's new here) it's called "I want a famous face" about plastic surgery. that's so pathetic.
operate on a healthy body, that's retarded. to take these many risks. why do ppl do that to themselves?
never, ever would I do that. I have small boobs but hey I like em. I like myself the way I am. yes

BingaBonga
^ Agreed. For anyone that wants to have plastic surgery, look at people who were in fire accidents or have cancer and consider yourself lucky that you don't have cancer or burned 60% of your skin off.

Dr. Strangelove
Did anyone see the one with the Elvis look a like. He looked more like Elvis before the surgery and after it he looked more like the lizard man from Riplys believe it or not.

I would never get plastic surgery.

Xena
Plastic surgery is expensive these days. Youth has a price, if you're rich go for it. I wont use it....or course I dont need it. wink

Aini
so damn true!

also, I won't ever understand why some ppl wanne look like someone else (like Britney Spears or Pamela Anderson or whoever). what's the point? I don't get it....

and I think it's damn funny when girls/women have their boobs done and say they did it only for themselves.yeah right........imagine they where on a desert island, no one else around...would they still think "oh my god, my boobs are too small"..i don't think so.

m!$hA
thats a cool song yes

anyways shane (is that ur name) i dont reccomend it......cant explain why...mayly b/cause if u can admit that ur ok with ur looks then u musnt b bad looking! also ur a guy....its kinda weired...and also, no1 cares how u look, and if they do, then theyre not worth your time!

shellie
i was listening to the morning show on my radio . the topic of discussion for today was should you allow your daughter under the age of 18 to have cosmetic surgery for vanity reasons .

there has been cases of children as young as 12 and 13 getting breast augmentation done .

i simply dont understand how any parent would not only allow it but pay the thousands of dollars for a surgery that is not needed . the money should be going towards their education , not towards paying for breast for a 13 year old so that her dress will fit better .

i can see having it done for health reasons . like a nose job for breathing purposes or if they were in an accident that caused them to need reconstructive surgery , breast reduction for back problems , ect...

oh and what does that say about the doctor who would even consider enlarging a young teens breast...

ill tell you what it says about them , they are greedy immoral bastards who's in it for the money . (sorry , but thats my opinion)

Mr.Snuggles
thats totally stupid. No one should go n get surgery just cuz other people don't think they look good. Even after 18, in my opinion. God made you w/e he wanted you to belike, dont change it. It could come in handy sometime.

Clovie
i don't think it is needed. erm

shaber
I have to agree with those two on this one embarrasment

WindDancer
What the heck? Why can't parents just say NO to their young daughters? Is obvious someone is feeding these wild ideas about augmentations to young girls! Parents have the last word! I don't care how spoiled their daughter might be, but these surgeries could be risky for them at a young age. Parents should just say NO and that's it!

shellie
exactly , and another thing , they are still growing . how can you do that to your childs body when their breast tissue is still developing ? you dont know how it'll look say 5-8 years later when the natural breast tissue grows in and has to grow around the implant .

*sighs* im just in shock at how spineless or should i say stupid some parents are .

Papaumau
Devil's advocate here we come......

I disagree, as there are plenty of reasons where young people might want or need cosmetic surgery to correct something that they consider to be either ugly or not attractive.

I think you have to have been there with a nose that has a bump on it or ears that stick out or an overbite that makes your jaw stick out.

These are only a few of the reasons that young people might need cosmetic surgery that are not life-or-death but to the individual they are all about acceptability and confidence.

Oh yes, there are plenty of times when cosmetic surgery is right for purely aesthetic reasons only.

finti
it should be illigal unless in the cases as Papa listed above

angelsflame265
thats just wrong. . .and the parents let them?

yerssot
well, ... I'm very very much against cosmetic surgery if it's purely to look better... or (if my knowledge of english doesn't fail me) for vanity.
why? cause they don't need it ... someone with 3th degree burns needs a surgery more BUT I do happen to know a girl that's 17 now and as a birthday "present" her parents are giving her breastimplants because now she has a flat-chessed. Now, ... imo, that's actually under not needed but not vanity... so I oppose it but the thing is, she feels absolutely horrible about this and barely dares to go out because of it and she already had a low selfesteem before "noticing the problem".
So... some operations are not needed but are good to boost the selfesteem...

oh and I quoted pap here cause it fitted with the thing I said here... a bit

Papaumau
I guess we will only be able to empathise with young people who want, ( need ), cosmetic surgery when we are wearing their boots !

yerssot
the difference between you and me... ... I make this look GOOD cool

(adapted quote from MIB)

Mr.Snuggles
... its a bunch of crap. let god design you, natural life makes you bueatiful, not surgery... Besides, in the 1900's there was no breast augmentations and ladies just had good attituedes. I say thats just fine. People need to stop making themselves LOOK good, and start BEING good... raverMr.Snugraver

Taurusette
I think that cosmetic surgery is stupid coz every one is beautiful in their own way! THey dont need to alter their features to look a certain way. Inner Beauty is more important than outer.

Papaumau
Sorry Taurusette...but that is so, a crock !

Looks are EVERYTHING....especially when you don't have any !

Even the ones that are naturally beautiful spend most of their lives preening themselves so that people will notice them.

THAT....is the truth of the matter !

shellie
you are right paps . unfortunetly looks matter alot . its just sad when a young girl (12-18) feels the need to alter their body to be excepted and to be thought of as a beautiful person .

first they need to be taught at a young age (from the begining of their life) that they ARE beautiful and special the way they are . i think media plays a big role in causing them to want surgery to alter their appreance .

i have nothng against cosmetic surgery in general . even for a woman who wants her nose straightened or her breast bigger . as long as she is an adult an can weigh the risk of surgery , the pros and the cons . children cant do that so easy .

if my daughter wanted cosmetic surgery for vanity reasons . i wouldnt dismiss her idea but we would talk about why she wants it done . and i would have her wait till she was at the least 18 years old .

there is absolutly no reason a young teen should have her breast enlarged . they are still growing and may be late bloomers . any doctor in their right mind knows this and shouldnt even consider breast implants for a child under the age of 18 .

WhiteEagle
It's kind of a sad statement about what we are and the world we live in. Can't ignore it though. erm

Mr.Snuggles
oiy oiy oiy. Whats inside is everything...to me.

Krissy Von Doom
Shouldn't be allowed, girls at that age might not have fully developed physically, maybe in their mid twenties, but in their teens is just too young.

ragesRemorse
Getting cosmetic surgey is fredom of chice, so if you want to waste thousands of dollars to have a nose like tom cruise well so be it. I am glad that you drained some of your overflowing money from the bank. If you are young and choose to get cosmetic surgey, i hope your face falls off, so you will actually know what it feels like to need some cosmetic surgey.

Papaumau
Young folk are victims to popular opinion and to some youngsters - if they do not "fit in" - then they suffer all kinds of pain and anguish.

Much of this stuff is blown up in their imagination I am sure and what to you and me might be a very insignificant flaw would be to them a glaring ugliness.

I think that the breast implants for pubescent kids is wrong ALL of the time but many of the other natural flaws that occur that ARE important to these kids mean that they need support, councelling, and - if required - permission to fix the flaw that is making their life a misery.

This is not just for reasons of vanity, this is for reasons of acceptability.

No wrong in that I think !

Evy_O
agreed^ yes

ragesRemorse
Iagree with you, but many times these so called flaws are not flaws. They are just somthing they are insecure about becuase peers say they are flaws, or because they want tolook like the people in magazines.

ladygrim
very much so .. tho i still think it is stupid for older people to have it done i think u should only have it done if u need it like people who have been in accidents or things like that not because there nose isnt in this season its quite stupid

ragesRemorse
Yeah, i personally cant find a reason for cosmetic surgery, ihaving it done seems to be changing the way we were meant to be. If exercise or diet cant change your appearance enough for you, then i believe we shouldnt look any different. however, if you are still insecure about a certain feature by the time you are an adult then i undersand the reasoning for getting it done. Teens shouldnt be allowed to have any cosmetic surgery done for the mere fact of vanity. they are still to young and havent fully grown into the mature thought of reason. If you grow older though, and still feel you need it done,then it is your choice. I know many times though it doesnt change anything, it doesnt make you feel better, infact many people who have plastic surgery done, return numerous times.

Mr Zero
I find that so inconceivable I would like to know where you got the information. Is this in the USA?

I know in the UK by law you can't have cosmetic surgery under 16 yrs of age without parental consent - and even with consent surgery can't be performed 'till development has stopped -

Which means no ear work till after age 5 no nose work till after age 15 in women and 17 in men and no breast work till age 16 or older.

ladygrim
wots the piont of having big breasts at 12/ 13 when ur only just developing god sake i ='d tell them to see wot they end up wit and then make the disicion (Sp?) if they end up like two aspirin on an ironing board its upto them ...

silver_tears
First of all I don't think breat surgery should be done till the age of at least 21 because that's when you finish developing therefore you never know how big they might get before then no expression

ladygrim
god 21 i still have room for them to grow .... sad i dont want them to grow ne more...

WindDancer
Speaking of spoiled Childrens and Parents that allowed them. Read this fascinating article from Newsweek:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5909207/site/newsweek/?GT1=5100

ladygrim
erm

Papaumau
Flaws, like beauty, is/are "in the eye of the beholder".

As I have already said....Kids are susceptible to peer-pressure and influence from fashion-icons to try to achieve what they would call perfection. As kids will be kids there are times when they must be told that they cannot have what they want as instantly as they want it.

The great problem as I see it is, ( as was highlighted in that link above ), is that many American, ( particularly ), parents have more money than sense and if they see this interference in nature as good enough for themselves as adults they often see it as good enough for their pushy children too.

If the desire for plastic-surgery in a child is simply driven by vanity then it must be very seriously considered before it is allowed. If the child can persuade the adult that something in their physical makeup is causing them real psychological pain then even more serious consideration must be given before such work is undertaken.

I suppose it is all about NEED rather than DESIRE if we come right down to it !

ladygrim
smile

cosmogirl
hahah i agree with ragesRemorse. the ones that NEED cosmetic surgery might not be able to afford it, while the ones that dont need it are throwing their money into buying themselves a new look.

botankus
LOL, nice problem to have, I guess.

naybean
I dont like cosmetic surgery - i happen to think most people tend to look worse if they have something done on their face. Boob jobs depend on how overboard they go. I hate my face, but I wouldnt have plastic surgery just to make myself feel better because most of the times the problem isnt with the persons face but with their mind. I think everyone should be encouraged to have counselling before resiorting to plastic surgery for vanity reasons, and shown a pic of michael jackson.....

naybean
and as for kids having it - thats ridiculous. I know loads of girls who had no boobs wen they were 12/13 and by the time they were 18 they had become DD's.

ETK
If a girl is under the age of 18 and wearing aobut her chest size, I am saddened. Let nature take its course. I think it should be illegal as well, I agree with finti.

I wish girls would realize we also cherish what is in their hearts and minds.

D-Double
If parents let their children get these procedures before the age of 18, they're teaching them the worst lesson, very early. I'll bet these kids will grow up to be the most shallow, image conscious, wastes of skin on the planet. The pain and suffering from the teenage years molds and strengthens them into adults. Good or bad, this should happen naturally.

Giving a 12 year old fake t*ts is one of the sickest things I've ever heard. no

Frosty Beverage
I could easily answer this qheustion... If i knew waht "vanity" means. And don't quote what i am saying, because i know i said it. rifle

yerssot
Frosty : http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=vanity

Line
I agree that beauty very much lies in the eye of the beholder. but this makes it a so much more difficult thing to pin down. what's considered beautifull now's far from the same as what was considered beautifull only 25 years ago. what we define as beatifull and ugly keeps changing and it gradually gets more and more 'legalized' to do 'dramatic' things to reach the new ideals. I find this wrong. yes, some people need it and I think it's very difficult to draw a line as to what should be 'mended' and what shouldn't. but to send a signal to our children that "if you don't fit in we'll just cut away your problem et voila!" ? maybe what we'll have to cut away now is a bad nose, to big ears or a mould. but what will it be in a couple of years?
in most cases I don't think children should have the opportunity of surgery. they are, as already mentioned, easy to manipulate and eager to be accepted. if surgery becomes more commonly accepted it might also push some weak souls into it who really don't wish it deep down inside. instead I think it might be a good idea to take a closer look at the environment that teaches these children not to accept others because of looks, or not to feel good about themselves because of the same. otherwise this might create a slide.

Clovie
against no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Before you say this is a stupid thing.I want to say one thing.Plastic Surgery may make people look younger but it is not you it is fake.
Also look at the actess and actors out there they look awful with the too many face lifts.They don't even look real anymore.
Anyway what do you guys think?JM confused

Linkalicious
Do you think you could do us all a favor and spend less time online, and more time in an english class where they teach proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation?

Fire
c'mon link don't be harsh on the new kid.

personally I don't give a damn about what ppl do to their bodies as long as I don't have to pay for it (except reconstructive surgery)

Linkalicious
take away my right to ridicule others and you leave me with nothing.

i stand firmly with my position. If you're going to make numerous threads in the GDF, then atleast make sure things are properly structured and punctuated.

The thread topics she thinks up are really good, just reading her posts requires my Cracker Jack's code deciphering toy.

Fire
well i don't think it's that bad and english aint even my mother tongue, so you can prolly understand it quite well too smile so you gonna answer her question?

Jackie Malfoy
Thank you for saying my topics are good.I had exclaim to everyone that I have promblems with grammer beyond my control.So if you don't mind please don't say anything a bout it.
As long as it is readable you don't have to say anything.See you around.JM

Linkalicious
Ok, i'm from Southern California, and I work up on a movie studio lot where the better 2/3 of the women I see have had some manner of work done to them at some point or another. This is my stance.

I'm generally against cosmetic surgery. If you need to have your breasts enlarged or your nose fixed just to make yourself attractive, then you have far worst problems than physical unattractiveness.

Getting plastic surgery to repair bodily injuries is fine by me, because if you get your face burned, or hideously disfigured in an accident of some sort, then you should be allowed to live a normal life without people staring at you as if you were some freak show.

Those women that make it big in the industry just because of their store bought body make me sick. Actually, women who strive for physical perfection by manipulating the shape and make up of their body in order to get ahead in life are seen as losers in my eyes.

And I hope anyone that gets serious work done to their face ends up looking like Michael Jackson. Particularly anyone that has been on the show...."the swan"

Fire
lol I take that's a TV show where ppl enroll to have free cosmetic surgery?

Corran
How is it that society is OK with plastic surgery yet if someone tried to build a person from body parts that would be deemed outragious? don't they both amount to a similar thing?

yerssot
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290859&highlight=surgery

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306810&highlight=surgery

next time use the searchfunction, it clogs up the forums if you make threads that already exist

Storm
Plastic surgery is a vital tool in some cases (reconstructive surgery) and abused in others.

If you' re not happy with yourself physically and if it affects the way you feel, your confidence, your overall self-esteem, then I can understand and approve plastic surgery. Never feeling comfortable with yourself, isolate yourself...

It is certainly a serious decision that should never be taken lightly.

lil bitchiness
EDIT - merged, on the request.
Sorro everyone.

Jackie Malfoy
I don't think anyone should have urgery on anything.I mean you get it done but it is not really you.I would feel like someone else and not myself.
It is all fake and it is not the way you were born.So I don't argee with this sort of sergery but if it is for something that helps a person for a very serious thing then I argee.JM

liltiggasmootay
if i had the money to afford it or someone offered to pay for plastic surgery i would do it in a second!

xLiNdS x 622x
i'm getting a lip augmentation when i turn 18 embarrasment

Punkyhermy
I dunno how i'd feel about a society where people have man made bodies. confused

Would you ever go under the knife to enchance your looks?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Most likely goes in the General Discussion forum.

Naz
Depends how ugly I look when I'm old...

Vinny Valentine
Yes.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz
Depends how ugly I look when I'm old...

Plastic surgery won't change that, have you seen how nasty old people look when they try to use plastic surgery as the Fountain of Youth?

ADarksideJedi
It cost alot and after it is all done.Nothing on you is real.Gives you not a happy feeling but a sad one.I would love to get some plastic Surgery but I know it would never make me happy!jm

Naz
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Plastic surgery won't change that, have you seen how nasty old people look when they try to use plastic surgery as the Fountain of Youth?

Atleast they'll know I didn't let myself go or anything.

Roulette
I often feel insecure, and although I've thought 'if only my nose was a little different, or my jaw was a little different...' etc, etc, I'd still never get plastic surgery, because I know that if I did, I'd no longer be myself...I'd look like a completely different person. I believe that our imperfections can make us more attractive. Sometimes, that one thing that's a little 'off' can make us more beautiful than a person who's typically considered perfect.

This has been mentioned before...but I do think that plastic surgery would be okay ONLY if it was to fix something that made you a complete outcast...like terrible burns, or an extremely distorted face.

Bardock42

Rogue Jedi

gingercaily
i'm not in favor with plastic surgery coz i think it would make your life more miserable. I'm contented on what i am and i'm proud of myself coz this is the real me..I think you don't have to undergo with several surgery just to pleased other.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gingercaily
I think you don't have to undergo with several surgery just to pleased other. Very well said..."My boobs aren't how I want them", or "I have a bump on my nose." I know someone who had a nose job done, and it looked horrible afterwads.

When you change your body via plastic surgey, YOU become plastic, and fake.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Very well said..."My boobs aren't how I want them", or "I have a bump on my nose." I know someone who had a nose job done, and it looked horrible afterwads.

Nature is over-rated.

Rogue Jedi
so are boob jobs.

gingercaily
Very well said..."My boobs aren't how I want them", or "I have a bump on my nose." I know someone who had a nose job done, and it looked horrible afterwads.

I agree..Totally Fake...Its a nice feeling when someone likes you or appreciated you for being what you are than likes you for being someone you pretend to be.

Rogue Jedi
ny thoughts exactly. but hey, I guess there are far worse things than getting a boob job.

Adam_PoE
ny thoughts exactly. but hey, I guess there are far worse things than getting a boob job.

Like being flat-chested.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Like being flat-chested.
Or having cancer.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Like being flat-chested. there is more to beauty than having big boobs.

Bardock42
there is more to beauty than having big boobs.

Having extremely big boobs?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Having extremely big boobs?
Or a fine ass.

xmarksthespot
If you're fugly and have money to waste I don't see how it's a bad thing to remedy nature's mistakes.

The Black Ghost
If you get your face smashed up in a car accident thats the only real reason for Plastic surgery. All that beauty stuff is crap.

I think its funny when people get plastic surgery to look thin, and then they get fat again.

chillmeistergen
Do you have any moral absolutes at all?

The Black Ghost
I dont get it

chillmeistergen
You agree with abortion, only if they've been raped, you agree with plastic surgery, only if they've been in an accident. Get it?

The Black Ghost
... .... ...... ...... Yeah OKAY

gingercaily
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You agree with abortion, only if they've been raped, you agree with plastic surgery, only if they've been in an accident. Get it?

well said..whatever your reason, if it is because of accident or what, if you still go with plastic surgery you already consider as fake.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Or a fine ass.

Word.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Do you have any moral absolutes at all?

Well...those are moral absolutes....

I think if you want to look different that is your call. The matter of the fact is that certain looking people have advantages....so why not take them.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
If you get your face smashed up in a car accident thats the only real reason for Plastic surgery. All that beauty stuff is crap.

I think its funny when people get plastic surgery to look thin, and then they get fat again. I wouldnt say elective plastic surgery is crap, but I would say that it is trivial.

Bardock42
I wouldnt say elective plastic surgery is crap, but I would say that it is trivial.

Well, dude, you are a decent looking guy, you don't really know what butt ugly people go through.

Rogue Jedi
Well, dude, you are a decent looking guy, you don't really know what butt ugly people go through. so why don't you go ahead and tell me?

Bardock42
so why don't you go ahead and tell me?

Ba-Zziing.

Rogue Jedi
you walked right into my line of fire, B.

Bardock42
you walked right into my line of fire, B.

True.

Still I can understand that people want to look "better".

Rogue Jedi
If it's a woman and her boobs, it's sorta understandable.

Bardock42
If it's a woman and her boobs, it's sorta understandable.
I think it's your life and you should feel well and if you think some operation might make you happy then go for it. You don't harm anyone but yourself.

Rogue Jedi
point.

gingercaily
I think it's your life and you should feel well and if you think some operation might make you happy then go for it. You don't harm anyone but yourself.

Yeah..if you want to go with plastic surgery go for it..you're the one who's going to suffer at us....

FeceMan
What's funniest, having a huge nose, no breasts , or having cancer?

debbiejo
How you see yourself and how you feel about yourself will have a tremendous impact on how far you go in life and what you attract to you, and whether or not you fulfill your destiny. You will never rise above the image you have of yourself in your own mind no matter what cosmetic surgeries you have. It's self image, self concept, self worth, self esteem. All the same thing. If you like yourself on the inside, then what does it matter if you get some cosmetic surgery, however, if you don't like yourself on the inside, cosmetic surgery will not do you any good in the long run. Psychologists have proved that you will most consistently perform in a manner that is in harmony with the image you perceive yourself to be. The key term is perceive.

gingercaily
Originally posted by debbiejo
How you see yourself and how you feel about yourself will have a tremendous impact on how far you go in life and what you attract to you, and whether or not you fulfill your destiny. You will never rise above the image you have of yourself in your own mind no matter what cosmetic surgeries you have. It's self image, self concept, self worth, self esteem. All the same thing. If you like yourself on the inside, then what does it matter if you get some cosmetic surgery, however, if you don't like yourself on the inside, cosmetic surgery will not do you any good in the long run. Psychologists have proved that you will most consistently perform in a manner that is in harmony with the image you perceive yourself to be. The key term is perceive.

very well said....it's up to you if you would let yourself be affected of what other people think of you..what ever your image is, always treat yourself as special so others may do so....

Rogue Jedi
What's funniest, having a huge nose, no breasts , or having cancer? huge nose.

Bardock42
What's funniest, having a huge nose, no breasts , or having cancer?

Cancer...oh Cancer FTW...

Rogue Jedi
Cancer...oh Cancer FTW... confused

Bardock42
confused

The delivery was maybe a point I did consider.

Rogue Jedi
I know.

vinz07
Cosmetic Surgery is very risky!!! if you are planning to have this surgery, just take the risk...It has its advantages and disadvantages...so people be aware to these!!! confused

dsilva
well there are alota things that i think are not so great about me, but then there are alota things that are beautifully unique too. big grin sure being perfect is something that everyone wants, but then if perfection became so easy to achieve then it would loose its essence. would'nt it? besides whos to say whats perfect? what beautiful? dont we seem to notice people for their quirks, more than merely their perfect nose or lips? well i do. smile

FeceMan
Originally posted by vinz07
Cosmetic Surgery is very risky!!! if you are planning to have this surgery, just take the risk...It has its advantages and disadvantages...so people be aware to these!!! confused
Retards should not be allowed accounts.

Fishy
Originally posted by vinz07

So really what you are saying here is, that there are advantages to this but also some disadvantages and risks?

Golly I never knew.

You must have an IQ of at least 175 possibly higher with 50 points, even though IQ tests don't really accurately measure above 130

Rogue Jedi
mah eyeque iz wun fohtee foh.

Shika

Rogue Jedi
I hate my.....who am I kidding, I am perfect.

C. C. Cowgirl
In most cases I do not consider Plastic Surgery the solution smile If you have issues with how you look then you should ignore it big grin A lot of times you see things that others do not wink Someone loves you for the way you are and you should too smile

Rogue Jedi
this I agree on.

C. C. Cowgirl
I hate my.....who am I kidding, I am perfect. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
this I agree on.

angel

debbiejo
I'm never coming back to this planet again!

It's strange.

gingercaily
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
In most cases I do not consider Plastic Surgery the solution smile If you have issues with how you look then you should ignore it big grin A lot of times you see things that others do not wink Someone loves you for the way you are and you should too smile

very well said...it's nice to be appreciated by somebody for being what you are not pretending to be somebody...nobody is perfect..so ignore all the negatives things about you and enjoy the things you have...

C. C. Cowgirl
Much easier to love someone else if you love yourself big grin

Rogue Jedi
I am loving myself for the first time. very nice.

gingercaily
you must love and appreciate yourself first so others may also appreciated you..people surrounding you will treat you right and appreciate you depends on how you treat and appreciate yourself...

The Grey Fox
Cool.

C. C. Cowgirl
I am loving myself for the first time. very nice.

I am happy for you happy

Rogue Jedi
and I am happy for myself. funny how sometimes you must go through difficult times to be happy, to learn how to love yourself.

C. C. Cowgirl
Learn the hard way sometimes learn the good way stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
Yeah I agree

Rogue Jedi
I have SO MUCH I am gonna do for myself. I am gonna travel, I am gonna learn a new language, I am gonna take a road trip to Cali.

The Grey Fox
Why

Rogue Jedi
because I have never really lived for myself. I have always put others before me. now it is RJ time.

The Grey Fox
Nice idea! Maybe one day I shall do that too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>