wHat happen to neo??????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deegr8rebel
Did YOU SEE THAT SHITZ?????? That was trippin when he fights the guy with the shades and then disappear!!!!!! THATZ SOME CRAZY SHITZ!!!!!! neo was kickin his ass and then he disappear!!!!!!! DID HE DIED OR SOMETHIN????? that was some crazy trippin fight

deegr8rebel
Whuzzzzzzup???????anyBody knows or yall to quiet tonight?????

Dogbert
Are you high or something... no expression

deegr8rebel
HEY why are you chasing me for?????? Is all good GOT HAVE SOME INDO AND WACKY WEED!!!!!!!! is all good rock

Dogbert
What the f**k? Chasing you... Ok...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t17827.html Go there, it is a thread about Neo's quote unquote death

deegr8rebel
man that shitz too long TO READ!!!!!!!! JUST SAY IF HE IS DEATH OR ALIVE!!!!!!!

Dogbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t18312.html That was the wrong link, look here. big grin

deegr8rebel

Dogbert
What the f**k? Yes.. I am sure I am a Matrix fan... What the f**k?
The links don't suck, you're just too lazy to read... erm
FFS dude, that question can be answered on so many levels. I am too tired to discuss it now... sleep

Korri
erm this guy is....weird

Dogbert
lol, I wonder if the ban was permanent or temporary.

VenomVA
Neo was at my house yesterday for Tea and crumpets! big grin laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

JKozzy
blink

neo2
yeah....this forum is for real matrix fans.....not people who stir up trouble....

The Alpha
i think the ban was permanent

Dogbert
Good smile

JKozzy
Ok, am I the only one that wants this thread gone?

Dogbert
No. I would like this thread wiped off of KMC yes

Korri
heehee would u like my version of events or would u like to know what really happened angel

The Omega
Ahem. Sorry Matrix Forumites... Good thing Raz was out and about, I didn't notice this weirdo.
Closing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.