The Puppet Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Does anyone else think this could be added as one of the top ten gayest movies in history? What do u think?

HockeyHorror
WHAT THE ****!

i thought it was great. it stood out on its own. it was something absolutely different. i dunno but thats your opinion. i give it an above average rating.

Pirate_Girly
hmmm...Well Okay. But i really thought that big puppet with the tiny head was a little.....ehm...wierd....lol..I'vent ever seen a movie like this b4

HockeyHorror
its odd thats y i like it. its something really different.

thats another reason y i like Halloween 3. people hate that movie, but i like it cuz its something new and different. it was freaky. good movie.

Pirate_Girly
Thats true. Im like that too. I guess if i watched it more and more i might like it, cause it takes me a while to like some movies, but....Dont know smile

HockeyHorror
THAT IS A DISGUSTING SIG^

:barf:

Gregory
Really? I think it's sort of sweet, especially the second picture.

HockeyHorror
let me think

i stick to my old post

ITS DISGUSTING

SlipknoT
AHHH! Change it!

Pirate_Girly
Its beautiful. Lets stay on topic.

slayer
Lol. I've only seen number 2 cause my vid store doesn't have puppet master. It was good the. I've seen a scene from the 1st 1 in Boogeymen

Pirate_Girly
There is a 2nd puppet master out? or did i just confuse what u were saying.

HockeyHorror
there are 6 puppet master i believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.