Venom vs. Thanos vs. Hulk vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
This is a battle Royal with the finest fighters in the Universe. With all this enerhy in the air who would win this ultimate slug fest between The Incredible Hulk, The Man of Steal, The poisoinous Venom, and the might Thanos? You be the Judges, anything goes guys!

Silver Surfer66
thanos would smoke em all

Mane
venom? in "the finest fighters in the Universe"? umm, no.

Alpha Centauri
Thanos would win.

It would be an incredible fight though. Aside from Venom.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Venom would be swatted like a fly. Thanos wins overall.

FeceMan
d00d! j00 suXx0rz! This thread is so freakin' stupid. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU INCLUDE VENOM IN A THREAD FEATURING THANOS, THE HULK, AND SUPERMAN?! WTF?!

SnakeEyes
i agree,
and btw Feceman, why am i not on the respected list?

ska57
i'm surprised i'm not on the suck list

Mane
DO NOT QUESTION HIM! HE WILL DECIDE ON HIS OWN ACCORD!!! notworthy

SnakeEyes
hahahahahha, do u worship him or something?

Cuz i was just wondering. My comic intelligence is pretty high, and i do not make pointless threads, or act dumb.

FeceMan
SnakeEyes: I don't know, I just haven't seen you very much or something.

ska57: I've considered putting you there but I do have an ounce of mercy within my soul smile.

SnakeEyes
fair enough

FeceMan
It's probably just because there have been so many morons lately that I haven't been able to sort through all the posts or something smile. You can be put on there later.

ska57
Thanks FeceMan

SnakeEyes
Gotchya laughing

Linkalicious
Venom takes this...he out classes the rest of the group. yes

SuperDarryl
The post isn't fun unless you put people in the group that will get stomped. I know Venom wouldn't stand a chance against any 3 of those guys. But it was still fun to stick him in their to talk about him getting trashed.

ScarletSpider
Sure, sure. Nice cover story.

FeceMan
Then why not put Leech in their for fun?

I just hate him SO much!

Alpha Centauri
Venom could land a few punches.......maybe.

-AC

moshtitan
it would be cool to see Supes get torn limb from limb then Hulk and Thanos dukin it out with Mr. T comin out on top.

WarHulk980
Venom gets destroyed in the first few seconds of the fight. Then Thanos, Superman, and Hulk are left alone to fight. In the end Thanos would win.

Victor Von Doom
Thanos with relative ease.

Alpha Centauri
Venom.

*Chortle*

-AC

Jvenom
Why even have this discussion since Thanos could take on all three with only a few punches. He is a cosmic being. At least have a more even match

flexedxj7777
Venom would own all of them! Tell me he wouldnt? If spidey was in that costume again he would kill them all!

Big Sexy
laughing

Mr. Universe
Thanos could take all 3.

badabing
Originally posted by flexedxj7777
Venom would own all of them! Tell me he wouldnt? If spidey was in that costume again he would kill them all!
blink What the f**k? eek2 eer jawdrop

Crease
Supes is the only one of these guys who should even make Thanos sweat.

Valharu
Supes make Thanos sweat? Thanos would make soup out of supes.

Mr. Universe
Supers would be subjected to the Pimp Hand.

Mr. Universe
http://img111.exs.cx/img111/2192/Thanos_vs_HulkDrax.jpg

respect the almighty pimp hand!!!

D-Block
Nice sig Mr.Universe and Thanos wins

UltimateStryfe
Venom is cool, everyone knows it.
But don't abuse the character by putting him in a no-win dumb@$$ fight.
come on, it's Thanos! no thumb down

hulk=strength
which incarnation of hulk an just wonderin.....so dont get smart with me ...B.I.T.C.H.E.S. laughing Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.