oops he did it again!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
laughing out loud Well The US president has done it again.
In a speech in Japan he talked about devaluation of the Yen when he should have said deflation. Big difference there and the Yen have taken a nose dive because of his mistake.
If you look up the expression "Foot in your mouth" I bet thereer is a picture of President bush beside it eek! laughing out loud
You must be proud of your leader, right To big grin

Gundark
Don't blame me, I voted for Gore. laughing out loud

finti
Must be hard comming after the man Bill himself. big grin

Dim
If I could have voted I would have voted for Gore..

finti
you couldnt vote? Maybe your vote would have tipped the balance big grin

Dim
In Idaho???..dream on..

No, I had just moved to a new state and didn't have a chance to regester before the election.

finti
Oh well AL`s loss

Dim
And Monkey Boy's gain..

finti
Cheeta Bush

yerssot
definitly those monkey faces here!

ToMacco
. . .you bastards. laughing out loud

He's a human being, and he says the wrong things sometimes. He's the most followed human being on the face of the Earth, so of course when something goes wrong, it's big news.

finti
but he f**** up all the time. He aint capeable of following the pre written speeches. He doesnt have a clue. He is a big joke

Dim
I still haven't figured out who Tara is.. laughing out loud stick out tongue

finti
eehh Tara????

queeq
Or those "tourists" from, Afghanistan he keeps referring to.

Dim
Okay so my joke bombed..*sigh*

Everytime Bush says "terror" he says it like "Tara"..so it sounds like he's talking about some girl.

queeq
I got it. Hence the tourists.

finti
I bet he belive so to , " we must strike back at Tara, cant be getting away with it." She probably hides in the mountains in afghaniraq with that Osam bin guy"

Dim
Yes..Bush will spend millions to get the elusive b**** roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
b****????

finti
Yeah it would be nice to catch his ass

queeq
His donkey??????????

finti
Well at least it is one party mascot

Dim
***** queeq...*****.

queeq
AND YOU'RE AN OLD CRONE!!!! I don't have to take this, I though you were my friend... you lousy.....grrr....

wink

Dim
pft..I know you dont' mean it.

queeq
It would have fooled me. big grin

finti
then everything does queeq

queeq
Sssshhhh, don't tell everyone.

finti
I wont. *turns off the microphone for the loud speakers*

queeq
Always a buddy.

finti
Way big grin

Raz
Hes the king of "Bushisms".

queeq
And that is supposed to be a good thing? big grin

finti
Yeah, if the Norwegian prime minister had screwed up like that he would have been forced to resign,... which would be fine by me

queeq
Not here. In Holland they screw up big time, say sorry and coninue.

finti
We dont have a lot of politician who is screwing up , those who do are finished though

queeq
Lucky you.

Raz
Blairs screwed up tons of times and we keep voting him back!

queeq
But he has charm..... to some extent.

finti
oh really, we have a christian democrat as prime minister. You should look hard to find a more slick weasal

Raz
Doesn't work on me. Lim Dems for me on next vote.

queeq
As if that helps.

finti
He kind of tricked his way into the PM chair, I would love to meet him in an open debate. I would have crusified him big grin

queeq
Of course you would.

Texas
Bush is dumb, he's a rich little spoiled boy who didn't pay attention in school, but still became president of the USA.

Awhhh, what a cute little story big grin

queeq
Sounds like the American Dream. big grin

finti
oh I have some issues with him, his party and call their bluff.
Family values my ass. Not a dime cheaper in the kindergartens , elecctrisity prices is rising. Those were two major parts they said they were gonna reduce. Hah christian democratic party. Lying scumbags are more like it.

queeq
Do you know where his kids go to school? evil face

Dim
I think fint is bitter...

finti
nah his kids are in the 20`s. We just call him the weasal though

queeq
Do you know where his grandchildren go to school? evil face

finti
I dont think they are school age though.
Nah dont need to scare them he is a piece of cake in a debate. He aint used to be called names, he is used to people showing him respect. HA

queeq
No chance for him getting any of you.

finti
nothing more than a fist

Edna Witch
cool i get to vote twice this year for local elections!

sand person no. 10
i don't really think i matters now raz who you vote for. all 3 main parties are pretty much equal in terms of policy. i only like the lib dems stance on canabis, i hate blair though. he's trying to become the worlds first president.
next he'll be commanding an army of clones with me at his right side. big grin

Ushgarak
I like Blair. Hate Labour, like Blair.

What do you mean that Blair has messed up loads, Raz? He has troubles like all leaders do but Blair's presentation is perfect! That is WHY he is so popular!

queeq
Uh-oh.... political argument coming up. *gets out tomatoes and old lettuce*

finti
Blair is kind of chimp looking too, at least he has the ears big grin

Texas
How come Blair lives in that little house? He should kick the Queen in the ass and move into her crib! smokin'

Ushgarak
Uh... right...

finti
Just as Bush should move into the Capitol big grin

Captain REX
I don't care much for politics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Especially when people don't even live in the U.S. and say things that they don't know what they're talking about (Bush is Bull, etc.). Bush is just trying to be a good president.

And Gore is a lying bastard anyway. He thinks he invented the internet *coughcoughBillGatescoughcough*

Ushgarak
Err... wasn't him either...

yerssot
depends what you understand about the word "internet",
if it's the one used in the '50, or the one that's for all the users (this one)(talking about URL, HTTP and HTML)

Captain REX
Although, I don't think Gore invented either one.

finti
Well Capt Rex I do care for politics and I dont have to live in the States to know what I am talking about when it comes to Bush.
No doubt he is trying to be a good president, but he has not got it in him. He has surprisingly limited knowledge of the surrounding world. Surprisingly cause he is leader of the most powerfull country in the world, and his lack of knowledge is scary.
Good thing he is surrounded by good politicians that rush to his aid blunder after blunder.

Dim
fint, I'll just give my citizenship over to you...you'd probably do more with it.

finti
Yeah I would get elected president big grin evil face Palpatine eat yor heart out

Captain REX
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Well, even if he isn't that good a president, we, the USA, will still get those terrorist bastards down at our feet, begging for mercy. Then we'll cut them in half and blow their brains out.

A month ago about we launched a missile into a Taliban cave where the leaders of the Taliban were meeting. We're hoping that Osama Bin Laden *coughcoughF***ercough* was with them.

Ushgarak
You don't think he would be with AL QAEDA leaders rather than Taliban ones? What with the Taliban not existing now, or a month ago?

Always disturbing when people mix those two organisations up.

Captain REX
Oh, I haven't watched the news at all. Al Qaeda.
*Aims missile in a cave*
*Fires missile*
*Cave explodes*
*Al Qaeda leaders and Osama Bin Laden go flying to the moon*

Ushgarak
It's all a bit vague anyway. Hunting down Al Qaeda as a whole will take ages. Bin Laden was a small part of the problem.

Dim
Yeah..tiny...that's why there's a big hole in the middle of New York City.

finti
Thing is is the Al Qaeda have a network of so called sleepers all around the world. Getting "just" Bin Laden wont end it. The network has to be infiltraded and broken. And the sleepers has to be found and this will take a lot of time blood sweat and money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.