which forum SUCKS????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deegr8rebel
Matrix fourm is okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lotr forum
book fourm
star wars forum
general topics forums ALL SUCK!!!!!!!

Closed those DUMBASS FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
Hey, guess what? No one is going to listen to you. Lord of the Rings Forum isn't going. Book Forum isn't going. Star Wars Forum isn't going. General Discussion isn't going.

So, are you calling us dumbasses for liking those?

deegr8rebel
is the lord ot the rign that suck the most.!!!!!!!!!!!!

deegr8rebel
xmen forum is okay rock

Tired Hiker
This is great stuff!

Viper
I have to admit, watching this guy run around and post this stuff is entertaining big grin

deegr8rebel
YUSS KIDZ THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

books suck
Starwars suck
lor dothering sucks!!!!!!!!!!

rock

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

finti
another ignorant yank, yet again. wacko

Tired Hiker
Oooo, that sounds personal. laughing out loud

finti
if the shoe fits....................big grin

badkittykitty
you don't like those forums then stay out of them..don't make me delete more of your lame spamming off topic post again. mad

Vampiree
'As your leader, I encourage you from time to time and always in a repectful manner to question my logic. If you're unconvinced a particular plan of action I've deciced it the wisest tell me so. But allow me convince you and I promise you RIGHT HERE AND NOW no subjedct will ever be tabu. Except of course the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negativism I COLLECT YOUR ****ING HEAD. Just like this ****er here.

SO if any of you, sons of bithces, GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, NOW'S THE ****ING TIME!!!!

I didn't think so.' - O-Ren Ishii

i just looked at bkk's sig and couldn't help myself big grin

WindDancer
eek! Excellent post Vampiree!!!

finti
so we question your logic

Raz
Bye deegr8rebel! hi2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.