Attention. OTF NEWS. With Regard To Phoenix Chii.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$¥®€Ñ
For those of you who never go into the OTF, this is for you.

Unfortunately, a much loved member of KMC is in hospital in a critical condition. I do not know the details, but I felt that more than the OTF needed to know.

The member is Casey, aka Spookey/White Lady/Phoenix Chii.

Please post any supportive comments or questions here.

Thankyou x

iluvpippin
i know i've already posted in the other one but i love spooks too much and need her to know i love her love

$¥®€Ñ
Yeah, this is for the GDF people, there's gotta be a few peeps in here that know her.

Korri
All i can say is i hope that she recovers soon. We all miss her very much and we are all really worried about her sad

I know that one day she will read this thread

Casey we all love you very much love

$¥®€Ñ
Very much.

hug

Korri
Hugs for everyone and Hugs for Casey too hug

Linkalicious
Casey you know i miss you as much if not more than anyone. Please be strong and fight this condition so you can come back to all of your friends on KMC. We all miss you very much and we pray for you.

JKozzy
What happened? Feel better Casey smile
hug

yerssot
why post this here?
those who never go to the OTF will hardly care about "just a name"

Devalion
I hope that Casey gets better very very soon*

Rogue Jedi
much love, casey.....

Arwene
casey is not just a name. she is a gentle soul who gave love to those she touched.

Linkalicious
what kind of insensitive bast.ard would make a comment like that?

Yers i had a lot more respect for you before you typed those words...

Nienna
Casey came in here too. She is NOT "just a name".

Kaleanae
Get Well Phoenix Chii, you have a lot of friends here that want you back and that miss you very much.

yerssot
well... apperently me big grin

and ... no ... you never had laughing out loud

tell me ... if someone from the horrorsection fell ill... would he/she mean more to you than a name? If ... let's say ... OrliFan565313264 (fictional) fell ill, would she mean more to you than ie. Syren? (just name her cause you two are friendsd)

you can't possibly claim that OrliFan means more or as much to you as Syren.
Now, I only know this poster cause of her alledged socking and a previous discussion I had with her. There are a few hundreds of members and you don't know them all personally ...
don't get me wrong, wish her all the best, but to post this in the GDF were I seriously doubt more than THREE people know her...

Fire
hope you get well soon, Link the topic name could have been better
I can understand yerss his comment tho I dont agree wiv it

yerssot
oh yes... I remember those two posts confused

Fire
^lol

yerssot
okie

clispin
I dont know her, but I hope she gets better sad send her my love.

Linkalicious
My apologies. I wasn't aware a humans life was the same as a user name on KMC.

What exactly is the general discussion forum? i thought it was a forum for general discussion. The OTF isn't the appropriate section for this thread...this is the appropriate section. Phoenix Chii isn't just an OTF goofball. She does poetry in the General Fiction Area, she's a LOTR nut, and she's my friend. I'm sorry if my last post was bashing you in anyway. But i would expect you, the super orthodox, don't post in the wrong section, i'm uber uptight about these things, guy to be a little more compassionate at this time.

And for the record, i always respected you. It was you who took a disliking to me first.

Arwene
brent please think of casey and ignore him/her.

for all those who post here cause they CARE for HER as a person she is breathing.

Arwene
well maybe you should take a look at the sig thread or the pic thread you even commented on her pic. How heartless can one person be.

Vegeta
Well I hope Casey gets better soon smile

Linkalicious
you're right arwene....Casey is what's most important.

Knowing that she's off the machine and breathing on her own is quite a relief. I have a question for you, but i would rather ask you via PM.

Casey honey, be strong.....i know you'll be alright.

yerssot
that's ok ... you don't know better laughing out loud

all I'm saying is, that people who don't know her will say "sorry to hear that" and that's about it. Why will they care about someone they have never heard of nor will ever meet ??

what are you with it when I say that my mom's great-aunt's garderner's second wife's niece has a heavy flu? nothing, cause you don't know her, nor do you know me. It's the same here.

It's a pain, of course, hope she will be alright, but what do you expect? sending flowers? some bourdon for when she gets home?

you react like this cause like you stated, she's your friend... and to more than 90% of this forum... she probably isn't more than a name, so you can't expect everyone to drop what they're doing and rush in to hang on your lips!

WindDancer
We all wish her a safe and speedy recovery. yes

Let me remind you all that calling another board member names is bashing and moderators will edit the post. Some members could get even ban. So please abstain from using slurs or name calling.

yerssot
check the thread, I comment on every pic almost the same way

Arwene
im not name calling. But yers i never posted her post here someone else did. so please let just drop all this sillyness and move on. Im sure your a nice guy really. And i am sorry for the heartless comment im just a bit on edge

Linkalicious
just don't post your pic. i can't promise that my tongue will stay in my mouth much longer...

yerssot
wrong thread I guess laughing out loud

Linkalicious
oops very wrong thread. laughing out loud

Well on a good note, Casey's now awake and she's mumbling a few words. her sister is crying all over the place because she's really happy.

Arwene
i think we are all happy.

silvabullet
I never knew her, but get better soon!

Paola
Is she better now? big grin

Arwene
she is awake heart is beating and she said some words and went to sleep. I have a get well card here and have wrote some names down

Nienna
Is mine on?? big grin

Arwene
i wrote casey get well soon big hugs and we love you loads from the hyper twins georgie and ying.

JKozzy
smile

$¥®€Ñ
I'm not going to say much, because I know if I do, I will probably get myself banned.

All I will say is that yerssot is very strict about certain things, but I truly believed someone's life hanging in the balance would waiver the rules, just this once.

I am apalled at some of the comments made by you yerssot, I never believed you could be so heartless.

I understand that you don't have the emotional connection to Casey that a lot of us do, but you could at least have had the human decency in you to simply say a few words of support.

I sincerely hope that nothing of this sort ever happens to someone you are close to yers, because I would never wish anything like that on you just to make you understand.

yerssot
oh no, if anything happens to people I know ... I have the intelligence not to post it

hey, you can say what the hell you want about it, your opinion and I fail to see why someone who's ... just like that member this thread is about, is just a name on a screen can try and get me hurt.

and if you took some time and reread my posts you would have figured out by now that I DO wish her to get better, but what you focus on is me saying that it is just not needed to go around telling people what happened if they know absolutely NOTHING about her ... besides those few posts apperently in the picture-thread

leatherface12
Casey get well soon and we all love you and we hope to see you back at KMC someday.

$¥®€Ñ
Yers, please, I did not have a go at you, if you re-read what I actually wrote, you will find that I was simply stating my disgust at your apparent lack of interest.

Anyway, the point is, Casey is going to be fine, and to those of you who don't know her and still managed to write a few words for her, thank you.

Yerssot, I am done with you, I'd rather not be associated with the likes of you.

Dexx
yup, yerss..that was a fair comment...can't see what allt he fuss is about. You ppl tend to overreact when it comes to someone appearing to go over your well established emotional bonds....
yeah, she's in a hospital, yeah i'm sorry, yeah i'm just as much sorry as i am for any person who's in the hospital, which i don't know. yeah this wasn't supposed to be posted here...

what's the big deal

Dexx
oh, and btw, just for the record.....if really care about someone's condition, tehre's no need for this silly, lame mumbo-jumbo with the flashy sigs, and bashing members for lack of interest...even if he would lack interest...you couldn't actually blame him...doh.

yerssot
ah dexx, one member who has been here long enough to get the bigger picture big grin

you were talking about me, I just responded, that has nothign to do with "having a go at someone"

okie ... bbye *waves*

Linkalicious
I think basically what she's trying to say is....if you don't have something nice to say...then why say something at all?

What was the purpose of coming into this thread just to say she's just a name? Wouldn't it have been easier just to have said nothing at all?

Instead you feel compelled to be the center of attention by making the comments that you made, but this isn't the OTF. Your comments weren't on topic and they weren't needed, so why not save them for the OTF?

yerssot
I'm saying these things cause it's a public board and all people have the right to voice their opinions and some just can't get the point that not everyone agrees with them

I came in here to say that this thread was not needed for, since people here will barely know her

I see you have spend too much time in the OTF already if you make such statements roll eyes (sarcastic)
here things have to have a GOOD reason

Linkalicious
this thread has been open for 1/2 of a day and 19 different people other than yourself have come in here and had good things to say about this girl.

Who are you to determine who is important and who is not? Who are you to determine what's appropriate and what's not?

Aren't you the guy that created a whole thread just to post one picture of yourself? I'd say that is far less needed in this forum.

oh i forgot it's YOUR pic...so that must be a GOOD reason.

WindDancer
I honestly do not want anyone to feel offended with my comment. But I have to agree with yerssot. There is already a thread wishing Casey a speedy recovery at OTF. I understand the need to have more ppl be aware of her considition, but one thread should be enough. I support Casey, and wish she could get better soon. One thread should be enough. I encouraged those that want to wish her the best to do so in the OTF. Please, let's maitained KMC a friendly community with NO grudges or feuds.

Linkalicious
i agree with that, but his comments had nothing to do with there already being a thread about Casey. That thread should have probably been moved to this forum instead of staying where it is....but it didn't.

yerssot
so? never heard of some and others normally don't leave OTF roll eyes (sarcastic)

have I said it's important to post this all or not? NO, I said that people that post here will not know her at all.. and since they don't have any emotional band with her, see her as just a name!
ie... Dim... member that posted here, was JC member too and I think we were/are good friends. She got busy with real life... you think someone who never left ie the LOTR section would give a rats ass about her not being her? they won't, well, since I know her I do. It's the same now.

I do not see the link between the point I'm trying to make and you bringing in another thread

Cyclops
Please, Casey... get well soon. We all miss you here, I miss you.

Evy_O
Well, I hope her all the best smile
And I'll have to agree with what yerss, Dexx and WD said, of course no offense meant, but that's just my opinion.

silver_tears
I wish her all the best, I really do yes

However how can you be possitive she would want people knowing in the first place. erm
She didn't make her own thread, maybe she wanted to keep it quiet no expression

Also I say we all calm down and breathe, you guys have to understand we may not all get along, and jumping down eachothers throats over silly little comments about people we don't know is not being friendly.
Plus some of us may not be as attached to her as others, so don't freak about small things, I presonally think that quiet wishes of good health is a better way then public attention, that she may not even want erm

Linkalicious
yeah whatever...ladies, gentlemen enoy!

She's better now than when she entered the hospital...so i'm thankful.

and done arguing with the GDF whore...

Evy_O
Exactly.
If I was in such a situation, I wouldn't want it posted. But that's just me.

yerssot
oh shucks, you just changed your text sad

well, from your 19 people, around 17 know her cause they came "swarming" from the OTF to her... that means ZILCH ok? they just posted here again

those who don't care will still post, I said on numerous times that I DO wish her all the best, you just forget that everytime

and about your new post... you shouldn't call yourself GDF whore, it's bad for your moral sad

silver_tears
Me neither, I wouldn't want people pitying me or whatever erm

Linkalicious
But you aren't in that situation...

She specifically asked Arwene and myself to keep the members posted on her status. Why do you think we keep sharin these little updates from her direct family?

why post if you don't know her? why not just go to the next thread?

silver_tears
Well because we do wish her to get better erm

Arwene
okay time for me to step in.........I posted the thread as i didnt know all casey's friends and it would have taken forever to find them all.
Link you have to understand that people dont think like you. and yers casey is know all over kmc. The art section........ anime.....poerty..........lotr...........gdf...............otf.......xmen................movies trivia....................music and many more...........man if you have nothing nice to say you should just keep out of this thread. I have read in some threads that you have never liked casey so please coming from a friend on and offline keep your dimwitted opions to your self

yerssot
what situation link? tuned out there for a second messed

oh and arwene, two posts in a section don't make you known wink
I have nothing against members as I am extremely lousy at remembering names, therefor making it difficult to remember what they previously said. If you think I dislike her, that's your opinion, and while we are in the progress of calling names ... that is your dimwitted opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arwene
yers i said sorry for the way i acted earlier but as casey is not here i am her mouth and ears...........casey has posted over 9 pics and commented on some too......and she posted over 15 sigs and avies for people that my friends makes more than 2 lousy posts maybe you need to do your maths

yerssot
that's nice that she posts pics and makes sigs... anything more? roll eyes (sarcastic)

djee guys, you all like to focus on one part huh??
I said on NUMEROUS times that I DO wish her better, BUT that posting it in the GDF is just a stupid idea, barely any people will know her here so it was MUCH better to keep it in the OTF where MOST people know her

Raz
Since this thread has turned nasty, I think I better close this one before it gets worse.

Raz
From Syren:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.