the things u like about lotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doomed1991
my best pont is the actors thay are the best band

Nienna
There are a million threads like this. Please close.

Thorondor
and a million reasons

Nienna
A million reasons to close? stick out tongue Or a million reasons to like LOTR? I still say close.

Thorondor
millions reason's to like it and i agree close, off topic stuff like this is what tig party is for lol.

Nienna
Well, this isn't really off topic, but you'll find a thread like this twice every page! (or something like that).

All right, I keep on saying "let's close it" and I keep posting in here...confused I'll shut up.

tassie
you know if u guys could shut up, this thread would die stick out tongue

Fëanor
NO! this thread can't die!!! No I say! Why must the good always die young?stick out tongue

Nienna
Fea....we have so many damn threads exactly like this!! Let it die! big grin

tassie
What good can you see in this Fea? There's naught in it but lies and deceit yes

Smodden
laughing@fea

i like Lotr because:
Arwen-lol

as i have explained countless times before:
i love the languages and the cultures...i love how there is a diverse world full of dwarves and elves and hobbits and men...
Elves: i like how the elves sing...yes i like how they sing..the songs are beautifull...as is their language...they are the oldest creatures of M:E and now they are all gone..gone to their own land away from us...and that part of the story is most sad to me and most interesting

dwarves: Gimli...Thorin...i love the dwarves(siglol) theyare funny and they made the neckless in the silmarilian...which the name escapes me now...*doh!*....although they are a little concieted sometimes...

Men: poor men doomed to die it was meant to be a blessing but some of the men see it as a curse...always looking for imortality...
Weakest of all the races in will...easily tempted by the power of the ring...*cough=s-b=cough*

hobbits: how can you not like hobbits?...cute plump little balls of comfortable happy stuff thats made of life(?!!?!)
ok thats a wierd way of describing them but they are very content with who they are and where they live that they don't have many adventures. So they smoke and eat and have partys everynight and live in meriment not woring about the cares of the world...sometimes i want to act like a hobbit and forget about my problems...and brake out the ale!..

don't think i've left out anybody...thats what i like about the 'RACES' of LOTR...
although i've said similar things MANY times before in other threads

Kitoky
Thank you for that assessment Smodden - closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.