Herc eternal-thor immortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
An immortal is age solved and eternal is space sloved. What's your input on that.

ScarletSpider
Not to be mean, but I have no idea what you're trying to say. Could you please elaborate?

Maelstrom
SOlVED-an extended acronym for So loved. What if eternals and immotals walked amoung us, and their society was so secure that it need not even be open to join it. Endless ways to love to get there, fair enough for anything to be a part of, anywhere. Which would be your preference physiclly. When you see Thor and Herc you see two seperate and distinct paths. An immortal derives from age and an eternal from space. Sexually attraction to each differs. Which would you most likely select.
Lifestyle would by my determinant factor, before sexuality. I would join the one whom I could have the best relationship with. I am working to the immortal side. So happens that my preference all align. Rob liefield art depicted cannonball and he turned out to be an immortal. Mcfarlane art is more the eternal variety. Consider that inter-action will not be a problem between the two but a complement. Like good complements evil. This thesis holds true for the seal on the devil and how he left hell, and the inherant good of evil, also for Heaven and entrance there. It applies to life both individually and socially, and also provides for the abuses of life and those who will not willing be a part of it so in order to continue abusing.
So based on our love for comics, if you wanted that life, which would be your choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.