Overpowered Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
Ok this reason for my post on an over-powered Supes is I remeber buying a comic book of Superman and Superman was like 10 times at strong as he normaly is. Like a massive body built Superman! His laser vision was so strong that he could not open his eyes without it incenertaing anything he looked at. Problem is I don't remeber which comic it was, seaching on the major searh engines, but haven't had to much luck finding that particular one. If anyone knows of this comic book, please post that issue number or anything to lead to what I'am seeking. cool

Rasta
He was even more so, powerful I mean, back in the Silver era/age (Arghhh, that's not the right term, what is it?), and Golden. I think they dimmed his powers down alot after the remake in 1986, but they're increasing them I hear as it's supposeably what the fans want.

As for the comic, it could be from then, but it's most probably a comic where as something has occurred for him to be so powerful. Try googling some phrases.

norrin radd

SuperDarryl
Yeah this was an accident that happened to him or something. It made him grow in mass times 10, his hair grew really long, he had to bandage up his eyes from his heat vision being to powerful. In otherwords temporarly he was an Ultra-Super-Superman! I had the comic but lost it as a a kid. Wish I still had it.

kal-el
The overpowered man of steel rocked! He would have annhilated almost anybody! You're right that they're increasing his powers again though and its def what this fan wants!Superman is all about power!

wolverine8888
ya the old superman he was to powerfull there was noway any one could of taken him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.