baaj temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kyra1
help................
I got into the Baaj Temple but I can't find Geosgaeno. I dive in and swam around and around and I can't find it. Can anyone give me the exact location? Thanks.

Elektra_lover
Keep heading stright then dive

the legac
just head for the shrine looking thing and geosgano will come out and fight you.

§pearhead
He looks funny smart

On a more serious note, make sure you've got some deathproof stuff...I seem to recall him using a few one-hit kill moves, but it's been awhile since I played, so I might be thinking of someone else.

Linkalicious
hey guys...i know i can't be of any help, but What game are you guys talking about? It seems interesting...

Lord Ryugen
Final Fantasy X. Its the location of a hidden summon

kyra1
Thanks! stick out tongue I just finished the game today. The ending was so dissapointing

SaTsuJiN
You just finished it like nothing?! god I hate you -.- What the f**k?

Im at the part where you only have 12 turns before sin kills you with Giga Gravija.... cant seem to defeat him though :/

the legac
geosgano doesn't really have any death moves really. what you need is stone proof armour, because he does this punch that can instantly shatter your character.

§pearhead
Ah...I knew it was something like that. As I said, it's been awhile since I played it, and I remember getting decimated the first time because he kept doing one-hit KO's on me (and petrification is the same thing as a KO stick out tongue)

IBTonks
I'm stuck on the exact same bit....so i decided to go and fight Geogesano(can't remember how to spell it off hand!!!!) so i cud get the Aeon, but i can't bloody defeat him either:@ it's doin my head in

kyra1
I got this of a faq, just have Rikku overdrive and mix two Door of Tomorrow and defeating Geogesano should be a walk in the park.

Trinity_Matrix
Have Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku all in overdrive, and if Rikku's got the parts to it, do what kyra said.

Geosgaeno is HARD...I had more trouble with that than any other boss in the game...but getting Anima and Yuna's Nirvana staff are well worth the trouble.

kyra1
Have anyone here play FFX-2? Is it worth buying?

the legac
ffx-2 isn't worth buying at all. it's a final fantasy game, but it's one of squaresoft or square enix's worst work ever. i'd consider renting x-2 but not buying it. want a good game to play? buy Kingdom Hearts

Elektra_lover
I think FFX-2 was great!! U probally gave up!If u stuck to it u would see a grerat story. The story kicks in late.

Trinity_Matrix
FFX-2 is SO worth buying yes

Maelstrum
That sin boss is definately the hardest boss in the game.....what i did to beat it was get the last summon (the sisters, fregot the name just now) and Anima into over drive, and Yuna as well....i did grand summon on Anima...so double overdrive (64000 each) then did the the last summon overdrive (about 30000) and killed it....took me forever...i also stopped and got all thsoe summons before fighting it

§pearhead
Are we talkin about the one where you've gotta kill him before he gets overdrive?

I beat that on my second try smokin' with no black magic and none of the secret summons, i got them awhile later laughing out loud

IBTonks
how the hell did u manage that>!?!?!?!?!! please share, caus i can't get n e of the bloody secret aeons! it's doin my head in!!!:@

Trinity_Matrix
...I killed it my first try, with only having Yuna's Nirvana. I made her constantly cast Holy and it killed Sin in about 4 turns laughing out loud

§pearhead
How did I do it? Good question. I didn't have any of the secret weapons, but I went in their all aeons at overdrive (no secret aeons). At this point, my Wakka kicks ass and does 9999 damage per round, Kimahri and Lulu are downright crap. I was experimenting with Rikku's mix overdrive thingy and I found a neat combination of things but I forgot a) what it did and b) how I had made it. I think in the end it came to me not worrying about my dude's HP at all and attacking with everything I had (if you can get a skill sphere...or special sphere, not sure which, but w/e it is, if you can get your most powerful guys to learn the quick hit manuever in Tidus's sphere grid, it comes in VERY handy.)

the legac
i did beat ffx-2. twice. and it definitly wasn't as good as any other FF game out there. renting it would be a good idea if you're an FF fan, but buying isn't that smart an idea, because the game is really short and story is nowhere near as good as other FF's.

Huntress
i'm having problems, i'm at the point where you light up the stones in the Baaj Temple. The first stone on the left wont light up, and i went back to the temples to talk to the fayths and then went back to make sure i got the chests. Which temple do i have to go back to?

B-CAT
is there eny body here?

sith_darth_jay
Hi

huntress> it must be bevelle temple, cuz i don't know (i don't think there is) a way to go back there. you have to do it correctly, you only get one shot

§pearhead
>.< that hurts...

shadow blade
i think your right about the baaj temple it is the most death difying boering bit cause you have to get all the treasur distruction sphere thigs but it is worth it wehn you get anima espeshaly when you find out that anima is seymores mother she became a faith and becam anima cause if you look at the picture it has on its chest it is of a women seymores mother

bladeofdarkness
dude how can anyone not like 10-2 its soo good some of the costumes are sooo cool and the moves (i like samurai)

SwordOfTheShado
yeah, I'm playing FFX-2 right now, I beat it once but now I wanna get the mascot dressphere and get 100%, I'm at 97% right now and I'm at clasko's chocobo ranch, I sent out 3 level 1 chocobos, none ran away, then sent out 3 level 2 chocobos and none ran away, etc. etc. until level 5 chocobos and none of them ran away but he won't open up the dungeon so that I can get the dressphere (the only episode complete I don't have), I would really appreciate it if someone would private message me and tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Hunter Killer
Huntress, all you have to do is get the secret treasure at the temple in zanarkand, i had trouble with that before but figured it out just as i was about to give up, keep with it

demon queen
any1 no how 2 beat the dark aeon valfore coz i need to get all the treasures from their ????

Hunter Killer
Ok guys, i need to know where i can get some strength spheres. whether it be from bribing, stealing, finding etc. i need about 9 of them altogether. i found a place on the gride with 12 blank nodes and i filled in 3 but now i need to fill in the other 9 so if anyone knows where i can get any in the above ways, i would appreciate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.