Rivendell Bedroom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

millikruger
hey everyone! 2 years ago i designed and created my own bedroom. its rivendell. here is a picture.

im not well knwon enough to be able to post link sos just copy this

img9.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Millikruger/ghost_lady.bmp

tassie
you wouldn't be able to post links here even if you were more well known

shadowy_blue
Welcome Millikruger! big grin

Nice room, though you need to add a little more detail to make it more Rivendell-y. smile

tassie
oh yeah, where are my manners??

Welcome to the lotr forum!! smile

enya
hey welcome what a cool room ohh i might try to design one ... maybe lotherien or something good idea.. maybe when im rich and famous i could have a lotrs house with each room a different place in midle earth

millikruger
thankssmile

i need to take a picture of the feature wall on the right hand side of the bed. without that wall it looks nothing like rivendell. its a huge mural thing of like the waterfalls and mountains and a stone balcopny thing and my mum even painted a little frodo leaning over the balcony thing too! hehe

millikruger
y??? sad

enya
cool try to get another pic it sounds great

tassie
*shrugs* it's the rules

i want a Rivendell designed bedroom, i'll save the Lorien one for when i get older and rich big grin

i like yours, btws smile

millikruger
thankssmile ok.

shadowy_blue
Rivendell-y?

Voile in the windows, a canopy and drapes over the bed, a thin wicker chair might be nice by the window...some gold or silver borders around the walls, such as Elvish patterns and swirly designs.
Ivy is a nice idea, as well.
Quite white, light, airy, natural colours, lots of drapes, pale cushions, little swirly lampstands, perhaps some crystals hanging from the ceiling or in the window. I suggest making everything light and airy, I'd get some very long and flowing drapes for the windows perhaps, and some nice bed sheets like the ones Frodo had.

Oh, and if it wasn't so expensive, it would be great to put a couple of small pillars or columbs in the window, either side. Sort of Greek, only more Elvish...smile

enya
or you could put elrond and aarwen in there... hmm maybe a bit hard to find

Kitoky
I guess I can leave this up smile

Smodden
i'm workin on a treebeard made of plaster for my room...embarrasment

Smodden
oh i forgot.....love ur roomwink

Fëanor
I'd like my room somewhat like Theoden's hall...Now that would be awesome...columns on both side with banners hanging from the ceiling...

a great hearth in the middle...and of course my throne

with swords and sheilds and spears hanging from the walls...

but...it is a dream that I have

Exa
I'd love to have a room in Morannon-style stick out tongue big grin might be a little strange at first... but I'm sure you'd soon get accustomed to it ^^ rivendelly or with Gondolian-design accessoires would also be great... especially all the lamps and candles like those from Rivendell, they're definitely the best big grin

Elondra
Who stole my siggy? mad

You could've asked at leastsad and I would be happy for you to use it.

shadowy_blue
eek!

But seriously, wouldn't it be creepy? stick out tongue

PippinTook
Arggg you beat me! laughing

Cool room.....Hmmm, that gives me some ideas..... roll eyes (sarcastic) HOBBIT BEDROOM!!! Whoop! Then Pippin won't get so homesick all the time...even though we live two blocks away from Hobbiton *sigh* Oh well haha.

And we can post url's again, tassie stick out tongue So long as they're not personal sites. Kit said he didn't realize that we could post url's roll eyes (sarcastic)

tassie
yeah, i found out afterwards

Camellia
That's lovely smile

fly_girl130USA
I'm trying to get my room a bit Hobbit-ish AND Rivendell-like at the same time LOL.

I guess all of us geeks want a part of that. smile

ilvorlandobloom
your room is so cool!

my room is Orlando Bloom themed! big grin

thatd be so cool to live in a Rivendell room!

Camellia
I'm painting the doors of Moria on my wall! big grin

That, or Old Man Willow.

I think I'll paint Old Man Willow big grin

PippinTook
Brilliant, Camellia big grin I'm planning on taking art classes and once I get good enough, I'm gonna paint all of the characters from LOTR, including the unknown ones wink haha. It's gonna be brilliant! But it'll be a while til I do that.....When I do, I'll post a picture up here big grin

Camellia
Cool! big grin

My mum's let me do the willow thing. All I need now is the paint! big grin

PippinTook
Brilliant! You've GOT to take some pictures and post them up here, ok? Well, if you have a digital camera....or a scanner....at least haha. wink

shakespearelass
Wow!!!! That's so cool! Right now my room's under a makeover (well i've been working since last November)... It's dark blue and i have tengwar written on the walls! I love it! Your room is soooo coool though! I just hope mine will be too!

pip-foot
I am going to build myself a hobbit hole so I dont need to decorate my room smile

shakespearelass
hahahahahaha hobbit holes are soo fun, i want one!

PippinTook
Welcome shakespearelass!!!! I am Diamond big grin I'm usually the first one to welcome newbies....I dunno if you have been welcomed or not (I haven't been on for a while), so I am welcoming you! stick out tongue

I want a hobbit hole, too. sad

grishnakah
your rooms pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.