Return of the king Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

millikruger
anyone played it? i have it on PS2 and i LOVE it!
its awesome. its heaps better then TTT. i have like one more level to go on TTT becuasw the stupid ppl at EA games or whatever, made Gimli so piss weak so one little orc can knock him over. its stupid. gimli is a strong worrior!! dammit

anways.. u know at the last level of ROTK when u have to like defeat souraon or whatever?? is that sauron or is that a Witch king??? i was thinking because well.... eowyn had already killed the Witch king before then and Sauron had already been defeated... in person anyway. so who are you fighting??? sad

enya
awww man i really want itr sounds soo good i would be legolas.. i have TTTs i think its good and i have the demo for ROTK on pc but im useless cos its on the PC but still fun... its in the minas tirth courtyard

Smodden
*ahem*

*drinks water*

KIT!!!!!!!!

love the game got the gamecube version...and its goodbut we have a Vgame section...and there are other threads like it......

oh and welcome to the forum.....love ur room...want one just like it...

tassie
lol, don't mind me saying, Smod, but it's kinda weird for a guy to want a pink room with flowers and lace all over

mors823
There's a thread of this in the vg forum. Post there instead

Kitoky
laughing

I rather have a Gondolin style room....if not that Angband!

You rang, Smodden?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.