April Fools Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
I love this movie! What do u guys think?

The Tired Hiker
I loved it too! I think it really influenced later movies like Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

MornGlory
there is a movie called April Fools???

is it at Blockbuster??

thegreatrudini
god i aint seen that film for bloody years it is quite good tho

ragesRemorse
It is decent. Jack in the box was great.

zombieman
I haven't seen it in years either, but I seem to remember it being half decent. Might have to get hold of this again.

MildPossession
I enjoyed this movie, got it on dvd.

EOWYN3
This is one of my favorites.

The Redeemer
IIRC the gal that played Muffy/Buffy or whatever her name was also appeared in WAXWORK. Her character in WAXWORK seems to have had a *penchant* for The Marquis De Sade's whip... smokin'

I think she has a website of of her own now, having given up acting, making furniture or something... yes

The Redeemer
Apologies for answering myself but the actress in question is Deborah Foreman. It came to me later...unlike her. Anyway, the rest of the above is accurate! whistle

thegreatrudini
lol ive got the 2 waxwork films

slayer
Morn it's at most, if u could plz give me ur location i will find it for you smile

Darth_Big_Boy
Great 80's flick....loved it.

Cinemaddiction
Figured this thread deserved a bump after, oh, say a year. Anywho, I finally got around to seeing "April Fool's Day" this morning, and I was totally impressed. As I mentioned in the DVD thread, it's pretty much the basis for "Cry Wolf", which just bombed in theatres.

It's a late 80's movie, but doesn't have the late 80's feel. All the characters are neutral. The dialogue isn't dated, neither were the looks, to be honest, and the plot was well ahead of it's time, given it still works today, but was much more effective then.

If you're looking for an overlooked 80's horror gem that's a lot of fun, has some solid "pranks" and special effects, give this one a look see.

devilsreject304
Just bought this off of Ebay, very very good movie.

cropsy_is_god

WrathfulDwarf
Isn't this the film with the hot looking British babe and the guy who drinks acid thinking there is beer in the can?

K.Diddy
I liked it, but thought it was nothing ''groundbreaking''

slayer
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Isn't this the film with the hot looking British babe and the guy who drinks acid thinking there is beer in the can?

Thats Waxwork also starrring Deborah Foreman.

Deicide
does this movie also have Tom Wilson in it??
i watched this movie when i was younger....i liked it

slayer
Yup it doessmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.