Which band is your favorite out of:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
?

total metalhead
Rob Zombie/White Zombie
System of a Down
Green Day
Nirvana
Drowning Pool

i refuse to make a choice between those 5 no2

Sarah15
My favorite would be Green Day, but I like them all..

killthesunlight
i'd have to say Nirvana because theres too much emotion wrapped up in their music, more than the other ones

steely balls
SYSTEM OF A DOWN

StinkFist462
Manson ..

Darth Revan
I agree with the n-man.

StinkFist462
its a damn good list .. but where is tool ?

total metalhead
thats what id like to know mad

ElectricBugaloo
SOAD for me

Darth Revan
heh heh I just noticed that... embarrasment

HockeyHorror
SOAD cuz Armo Power. smile

Darth Revan
jawdrop

HockeyHorror
???

Darth Revan
I was just a little surprised to see you posting in here is all. That and I like that smilie.

Df02
i HATE soad lol, the whole political whinging thing kinda gets to me.
i voted White Zombie.

and ill get flamed for this, but i think Nirvana are overrated

ElectricBugaloo
Nirvana is overrated

but i like the whole political overtones to my music; I like RATM, Bob Dylan, Lennon, Rage, Public Enemy, At the Drive In; many bands i like use their music to show their political beliefs. it's not a bad thing. i'd rather hear about that then their sex lives (ie some rappers)

SlipknoT
either Nirvana or Rob/white zombie

Df02
mild political overtone ok, but bands like Ratm and soad push it too far imo

Darth Revan
I like RATM and SOAD

I think it's kinda good the whole political thing... Maybe some of the younger genaration will be encouraged to be more politically active and vote and stuff

Lord Soth
Green Day

Jeff_Atello
Green Day, over Nirvana. I've gotten more inspiration from Green Day that Nirvana.

My girlfriend is good friends with Josh from Union Underground(We're from San Antonio.). And I think she knows the other fromer members as well.

Jeff_Atello
Nirvana is not over-rated, but we've had this discussion.

I agree with you about the political messages. My favorite genre is punk for that very reason, and everything I write has a politicl message of some sort.

Pretty Girl
none of the above?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.