Once Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killthesunlight
mad I know i ***** alot but i read a review on the same website, filmcritic.com and there were two critics reviewing KB VOL. 2. The ratings were 1.5 stars and 2.5 stars. i'm finally done with that site, their reviews suck anyways mad

Myth
Which site so I know which one to hack and shut down big grin.

QPex
Eabert and Roper gave Volume 2 2 thumbs up and said that they now have more respect for Volume 1. So I am guessing this movie will not disappoint.

badkittykitty
I just read a crappy review here in my local hot whats happening paper...I was pissed.they said there was to much dialog in kill bill2,we are talking about QT dialog...is there such a thing as crappy QT dialog?

Grrrrrr

WindDancer
How can they call themselves critics? Critics are supposed to know plenty about different Movie genres! KB brings different genres into the movie! If they can't recognise some of the elements of the movie, they shoulnd't call themselves critics! Lame, those guys are lame!

killthesunlight
the sites www.filmcritic.com and its like dual reviewed. I dunno they are just ****in retarded

samhain
Critics are supposed to criticize. Thats how they make their names. These people probably didn't understand the movie so thought they would be among the first to diss it.

WindDancer
That's their main object, and I agree. But if those guys do know a lot about different movies they coulda add some comments on the review. You're right maybe they don't see (or understand) the entertainment some of us see in KB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.