Juggernaut Vs. Venom.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautFan
maybe this has been posted before maybe it hasn't. i seen the ghost rider and venom vs. juggernaut and hulk. this is just an extension of that. i have come to clear up a few things. 1) in the mini series, with juggernaut and venom running at optimal levels of power, juggernaut totally trashed venom. later when venom was upgraded, he did nothing to the juggernaut physically/mentally. juggernaut simply left because he wasn't being paid enough. he is a criminal for higher. you people insist on using this as your evidence. it isn't even venom's normal level of power. now to put it all to rest. let's see venom go up against a super powered juggernaut. such as the 1 that appeared in the 8th day mini series. or thor volume 2 #17. or the one that was so powerful he grew to a height in excess of 50 ft, and was ripping through dimensional barriers with his fists. now a question for you....... is venom that powerful? no. the only untainted battle between the 2 was venom the madness part 1, where venom was throttled. he was nearly killed. ha ha ha. fanboy's try to aurgue with that. pleeeeeeeeeeese. on to other things, juggernaut does not tire. his mystical abilities and or magic's are unlimited. the power source from which it derives (the crimson cosmos) is an energy source without limits. also, juggernaut's force field is impenatrable, to any level of concussive force. some say sound can get through bla bla bla. nimrod used a similar method to sound, but he was still imitating psionics. the only true way to bring juggernaut down. marvel even reinforces this by saying if his force field was errected it would have been a futile attempt by nimrod anyway. IF juggernaut uses his force field this does not affect his other abilities anyway. his strength, durability, speed, reflexes, are not affected whatsoever by the using of the force field. as for those of you who say that juggernaut since onslaught has been boosted to unknown levels, this is completely WRONG. he has since lost his power, and is running on some sort of residue of his previous mystical connection. also, about onslaught, it was a junk crossover in which juggernaut was used to strategically elevate onslaught to be a credible power. the gem was never in his chest, and onslaughts psionic myst manifested just before doing so. this was not a physical attack. it took place in the mind of cain marko. please do research before you ramble on about NOTHING. as for those of you who say juggernaut has been beaten up in the past, please state any time in his history before onslaught that you recall him being taken out by a physical force. it has always, ALWAYS, been by his one weakness. his susceptability to telepathic assault. not to mention that juggernaut on top of his other abilities has an instantaneous healing factor, in the past he has had his eyes gouged out by a sword that had some mystical connection, but in the next consecutive panel they grew back. he has survived thors godforce, which would decimate venom. also, venom's weakness to fire and sound would play a role. all juggernaut would have to do is thunderclap to disperse venom across greater new york. or whatever city they happen to be in at the time. it's silly to assume that venom can contend with the likes of thor, juggernaut, hulk, iron man, hercules, or any of the heavy weights. he is an under dog, and he will always be to the upper crust. his ferocity does little to one who can't be hurt physically...................................

kal-el
So why start this thread? I agree by the way !

JuggernautFan
just because i'm new here. i didn't figure out how to post till after i started this one. sorry for the inconvenience i may be. i'm just trying to get my opinion out there as quickly as possible. some of the people that post here disgust me with some of the comments they make.

Viper
Well you certaintly are passionate about the topic.

I agree with you though, Venom isn't in Juggernaut's league.

Jason420
but i think venom is quick enough he can get onto juggys head and take his helmet pff cause hes nothin without his helmet so i think venom

Jason420
but if juggy got a hold of him it would be all over

Irish Wolverine
That's only for psionic attacks, not physical. So in other words, even if Venom got his helmet off, it wouldn't do him any good. The only real way to beat Juggernaut is to attack his mind.

Jason420
oh ok thanx for the correction then juggy will win

JuggernautFan
yes, it is a common misconception that once juggernauts helmet is removed that he is then vulnerable..... he has fought thor, and hulk both without it. recieving solid blows to his face. it only protects him from telepathic assault. which is why when there is a telepath present they remove the helmet. he has to have some sort of weakness, do you want all the hero's dead?

wolverine8888
dude hulk has betten old juggy head and juddy head never beaten him

SuperNova
Ok, First of all... It looks like you posted this just to tell everyone how strong YOU think juggy is. Well, ive got news for you... Neither would win... Why? Here it is...
Juggy, Being as immortal as he is, Can still be stopped, Regardless of his power. The symbiote is what can do this...
Jason420, I usually am not fond of you, but in this case, you are smarter than normal. If Venom were to get the helmet off of juggernaut, he is open to mental assaults... And if I do say so myself... He may be invincible... but He is still vulnreble to night mares, and hellish haullcigens.
This is what the symbiote can do. Ok, Juggernaut is an unstoppable force, HE WOULD CRUSH Venom if Venom was to get near his fists, hell, even his butt could kill Venom, There two different heroes/villains in two different leagues... But... There is one way Venom could win...
You see, The symbiote posses insane abilites, as it was driven insane along with eddie, when it joined him. The Symbiote is capable of expressing nightmarish visions/insanity into the wearer, or thing it posses if it so chooses.
Juggy, is no exception. First, Juggernaut would be punching and kicking, and knocking the hell out of Venom, But Venom would recover with his advanced regeneration quiet quickly, (Juggy isnt that smart, he ranks like a 3, and venom ranks about a 5) Venom would outsmart him whilest he regernated, Once he was fully recovered, he would put his spider-sense to full use, avoiding, easily I might add, Each one of juggys slow, But super powerful, Punches because of his spider-sense. He would make Juggy somewhat tired, but no-where near his exhausted state. Venom would use his webbing to tangle his arms up for maybe about 5 seconds at max, this would be all he would need to take off his helmet, Making him vulnreble to mental assaults.
This is where the symbiote comes in. We all know... Or at least Jason should know, that a symbiote can partly come off its wearer to cover another object, or person. The stomach area of Venom's costume would sludge off and quickly wrap around Juggy's head... one second would be all venom's suit would need...
The suit would immediatly cast hellish nightmares, and insanity creating visions into Cain's massive head, Infact, the symbiote has done this to eddie once, in his dreams, he almost drove eddie more insane than he was!
It would project horrible visions, not unlike the movie spawn when he entered hell.
It would litterily shoot up his nostrils, tearing at his brain with horrible, insane, MAD visions of hellish images... Think about a chalkboard screech with fingernails... 1000 times magnified... IN YOUR BRAIN.... Now... Picture visions of hellish demons, lava flowing everywhere, blood, guts, intestines, boiling blood being forced to be drunken by peasents, It tearing apart their throats as it flooded down into there stomach, there bile combining and burning through the heart of the next victim, blood oozing out with a combination of noxius puss flowing into the next victims mouth...
That is what cain marko would be going through, only 1000 times worse... and he would think... it was all a reality... he wouldnt even know it was fake... he wouldnt even be able to think he was so terrified....

OF COURSE.... thats all assuming Eddie succesfulley uses juggies stupidity against him and gets his helmet off... Spidey could do it easily... but... Venom is not that agile...
Really... With the symbiotes ability to cast insane images and horrifying noises... anything's possible...
I bealive thats only been done in like two comic books though, one to eddie himself, and one in another... but I dont really remember, alss I know is, it tore the victim apart from the inside out it was so awful.

SuperNova
Carnage has shown his mental ability t ocast HORRIBLE images into peoples heads WAY more than Venom, Infact, Carnage's symbiote EXCELS at doing that.

Irish Wolverine
Dude Juggernaut and Venom have fought, he completly destroyed Venom. You bring up a good point though.
And he beat the Hulk before, he tricked him into thinking he was a normal person because he wasn't wearing his armor, and by the time the Hulk realized what was going on it was too late. The first time they fought it sort of ended up a draw, and when Hulk was War Hulk he almost killed Juggernaut but snapped out of it.

SuperNova
Dont matter, if venom got his symbiote up in dere' itd be over.

JuggernautFan
first your assumptions about the symbiote being able to stay in juggernauts head are false. 1 juggernaut would errect his force field. which extends to about 1 foot away from his body. this would expell the symbiote (every part of it, even if it was already inside) away from his body. second, the magic that coarses through cain would expell any foreign substance away from cains body. yes, in theory it could cause cain some kind of nightmares, but only for the briefest of moments, the magic would then expell the symbiote, leaving juggernaut completely physically and emotionally back on his game. there is no way for venom to win this. i can't believe i even debate with you friggin fan boys. also, war cannot kill juggernaut. as long as he is connnected to the crimson bands of cyttorak, he is immortal. let me define immortal for you. he cannot die. even if war was to hack off his head, it would simply grow back. wow, just a question, how old are you people????

Irish Wolverine
It's doesn't matter? He beat him, how can you say it doesn't matter? And I'm almost 20

JuggernautFan
Juggernaut did not get beat by venom, could you please state an issue?????????? it didn't happen in venom the madness part 1, 2 or 3. even in 2 and 3 venom was upgraded. even then he couldn't cause juggernaut's personna any damage. this is the only time they have ever met. please stop being fan boy and aurgue legitimately. cause it didn't happen.

Irish Wolverine
Haha no I was responding to SuperNova who said that it didn't matter that Juggernaut beat Venom. I think Juggernaut could beat Venom, he almost killed him before.

JuggernautFan
oh sorry, i was confused since your post came directly after mine. glad we could clear that up.

Ironman 66
venom

Linkalicious
Quit saying "upgraded Venom" you prat.

His strength was increased, but having a 2nd symbiotic lifeform trying to bond with the original and Brock drove Venom mad. Hence the name of the comic series.

Venom is no match physically for Juggernaut. Upgraded or not, he's not in Jugg's league, and i don't know anyone dumb enough to argue that point.

But in the Madness they slugged it out because Venom was protecting someone that Juggernaut was hired to kidnap, and Juggernaut busted through a wall to get him by surprise. In a straight versus match up, Venom would actually use his spider-like abilities to the best of his advantage.

ultimately the winner is still Juggs...but the fight would be more interesting if it took place in an open street instead of an underground apartment complex...or whatever housing that was.

JuggernautFan
actually it started in an apartment, but juggernaut busted venom through the walls, into the street. so they were in the street fighting until juggernaut busted venom through the street into the under ground cavern......if you ask me this scenario should have made it that much more interesting for venom, because he was trying to protect somebody he loves..... but he failed anyway.

Alpha Centauri
Juggernaut takes this fairly safely I think. Magnitude of win would depend on surroundings.

JuggernautFan, if you KNEW Venom cannot beat Juggernaut, why create this thread? Civil question.

-AC

Kontraz
Venom COULD beat him, it would just be a hard match... i mean, spidey's beaten him... and Venom is pretty close to spidey/

moshtitan
no, Venom couldnt beat him. he couldnt physically beat Juggernaut. he could run away, but thats not a victory.

Linkalicious
If Juggernaut has a weakness....then Venom can beat him.

I'm sure Venom doesn't know about this weakness yet, which makes defeating Jugg's near impossible.

But these are comic books. It's difficult to say someone can or can't do something....

JuggernautFan
well what is juggernauts weakness then linkalicious. do you even know what it is???

spiderman got lucky. had it not been that particular situation, spiderman would have -never- been able to defeat the juggernaut. spiderman has already acknowledged this later.

Linkalicious
HIs mind is vulnerable to psychic attacks while his helmet is off. That is all I know thus far.

Though I am not the one that has spent the entirety of my pre-pubescent life scouring the planet for every appearance of a comic character that ultimately is a loser.

Lucky smucky....everytime Juggernaut loses, it's either luck, poor writing, or a fluke. Stop feltchin Juggs for 3 seconds and accept the fact that your comic idol is a loser!

Alpha Centauri
Next on the Feltch spoon......

I don't see the need for insults. I like Juggernaut but it is quite annoying how every loss he suffers is passed off.

-AC

Kontraz
i didnt say venom WOULD beat him, i said venom COULD beat him. as i also said, spider-man was able to beat him. Now, normally, would he be able to? No. was he? Yes.

Ironman 66
juggy

Nataku8188
I hate you ironman66. Juggernaut > then all. Period.

Alpha Centauri
"Juggernaut > then all. Period."

Wait, you're claiming Juggernaut is above everyone? Surely you are not that stupid.

-AC

JuggernautFan
could anybody explain to me how spiderman won a fight with juggernaut besides anything but luck??? his last resort............ put his hands over juggernauts eye holes and he accidentally steered the big brute into a freshly poured spot of concrete 40 ft deep.

how on earth do you not call that luck?????

Nataku8188
HA HA! But I am! I actually don't really like juggs at all... I just like to argue with people and be an *******. But I do think he is one of the strongest characters in any comic universe.

Venom Dude No.1
Venom all the way

wolverine8888
it been doen venom sucks vs 100ton gusy because he not durable enough they can just ripp him apart he very good vs weaker hero in strenghth wise but he very bad at battle 100ton foes

Sparkz
Lol I can't belive people are saying spider-man won that fight, that was actuly one of my favourite if not my favourite spidey story, just shows how determained he is even when he has no chance, but by no means did he win the fight, in a way all he realy did was pospone it. As for venom using mind games with marko, I'm not sure whether marko could erect his force feild, unless its automatic I mean could you concentrate with all tht shit in your head. And I never knew venom had spider sense, or is this just people assuming cause the symbiote copied spideys powers, but iv never seen a story where venom is aware of danger b4 it happens.

jinzin
it's a mock spider sense.. it reacts accordingly most of the time... his symbiote "sees" in every direction and his hieghtened spiderman reflexes and speed take care of the rest...

LGodamus
Imposternaut, juggernauts NEW downgraded form, would trash Venom 10/10....venom hasnt got the juice to take on big tank characters

johnv89
I just bought that Venom series "the maddness". Cant say it was worth the money, the artwork sucked and juggernaut is refered to as a mutant which tells me that the writers didnt really do their homework on Juggs.
Juggs 10/10!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.