byte size minimizing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the legac
i recently got a sig from Raz, but the byte size is to big. I know that you have to use Irfan View or something to make it smaller, but my dad doesn't want me to download it, so my question is, can someone reduce the byte size for me? you can find the sig on the sig creation thread, just give me a second, i still have to find out where it is, because i just used the Search icon.

the legac
btw, the sig that i have know, i accidentaly took off of someone, i was just testing if i could do that, and know i can't get rid of it, thats why i want that sig that Raz made.

yerssot
go to your profile in the User CP and delete the link you placed there

the legac
to get to the page, copy and paste this into the address section at the top: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18944&perpage=20&pagenumber=156
the sig is near the bottom af the page. if you know what kingdom hearts 2 is then you'll know when you find it. so can someone please minimize the byte size of that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.