2 Behind the scenes documetires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
here and here

yerssot
and your point being? blink

The Ones
click on 1 of the links and you see behind he scenes of episode 3

yerssot
yes... and if you have Hyperspace you can see more... I still don't get what you're going for here

The Ones
i dont have hyperspace no

yerssot
neither do I ... lets rob some members here big grin

The Ones
good idea

superelite88
is hyperspace any good is it worth paying for

The Ones
Well only hyperspace members can view the trailers online when they come out

The Ones
georges way of making money

finti
the trailers will be free, bootleg for sure.

The Ones
it said on the officail website that you have to be a hyperspace member to view the trailers and that means money

Ushgarak
I don't think you quite understood Finti there, TO...

yerssot
fans will always get to see the stuff for free if they took some time to look wink

The Ones
eh, maybe apple.com will have it...

finti
The idea to make the trailers viewable only for paying customers is ridicoluse, after all teasers are made to draw people to see the flick. If it is so that it will only be viewable in hyperspace means Lucas film is exploiting and really disrespecting all of the SW fans all over the world.
It will almost be like to charge an extra buck on a movie mag because it has an ad for EP III in it.
Now, It might be so that the trailer will be viewable for the allready paying members of Hyperspace before it is released for the rest of the world. An extra gesture for the paying fan is just in its place. If you are so dumb that you sign up and pay just to watch the trailer a couple of days before it is released for free you are just a stupid MF. But I guess that LF counts on that there are a lot of stupid MF`s out there that will be suckered into this hype the closer we get to the release of the Trailer, and signing up to be Hyper Space members

ennuic
Have you ever thought that Lucas knows that everything gets bootlegged? If you have a hyperspace account, you get to see it before anyone else, amazing. But they know good and well that anything they release will be all over the internet within hours/days. They're not stupid.

Also, you don't sign up for a hyperspace account just to get news ahead of time. It's a fan thing. If you don't understand you never will. My only question is why they started hyperspace only 6 or 8 months ago, (can't remember exactly).. before the last movie. Would've made more sense before Episode 1, or even Episode 2, eh?

yerssot
cause they perhaps underestimated the succes

finti
they saw they could make money because of all the hits the web page got

ennuic
True, obviously, but anyone with a business/marketing mind would have thought about it a lot earlier. It's been 4 years, man. More than that since before Episode I, so if you count 3 years back (months after Episode I) would have been the perfect time to initiate a dual membership system. One that's free and one that you pay for.

I would have, or just kept everything free. But that's me. My only complaint was the barrage of merchandise from Episode I. Where was all the merchandise for Episode II? But I remember him saying something about that helps make money for the next films.

Odde Raciir
For ep2 they did something like you said, releasing the first teaser and images on the section available only with the link from ep1 dvd rom.

Mr.Deflok
This is why BitTorrent rocks.

yerssot
OR... think that's the "breather" trailer and they released it a day or two later to "regular" others
and it was definitly nothing THAT special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.