Amalgamate!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kal-el
Ok- I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Amalgam universe. For those of you who Ain't - It was part of a DC/Marvel Crossover where they crossed characters from each univers into one.eg/ Captain America and Superman - Super Soldier.Wolverine and Batman - Dark-claw etc. Now your chance to create an Amalgam Character but from any two characters you want- It doesnt have to be one from DC and One From Marvel. I hope this form some interesting characters. You gotta give their name, powers, costume idea and whatever else you want.GO!

Spawnie
Magneto and Xavier

Hulk and Juggernaut

kal-el
Well Here's mine. He's pretty damn tough and vengous. He's Hell-Bat! Young Bruce Murdock trained his body and mind to become a dark avenger of Justice When his parents weregunned down in front of him at the age of 4. He inherited his family fortune from his parents as well as their Mansion and Land - Murdock Manor. When young Bruce was playing unwatched by his Butler Alfred and Maid(former Nun Maggie) he saw a glow coming from what seemed to be a large crack in the ground. He went to investigate and many Bats came flying out and one of them, which was glowing, scratched him in the face.His eyes felt like they were burning. Startled, he fell into what seemed to be a massive cave and was knocked unconscious.He awoke in hospital to learn that he had lost his sight. His other senses had been amplified 1000 fold and he had developed a Bat-like sonar-sense. While he was in his hospital bed, Maggie(his maid, the ex-nun) came and told him these powers were a gift he must use. She said she knew of his pain for his lost parents and he could continue his mission still(even without his sight), and that those who are evil fear the devil as they think he will punish them. He continued to train his body and skills and of course got used to his senses. He created a frighting red costume with Devil Horns and a Black, batwing like cape. HE WAS READY. HE WAS HELLBAT!
(cross between batman and Daredevil in case you're very dense)

Viper
Wolverine and The Punisher

...oh wait, he's called Deadpool big grin

But seriously, Batman & Green Lantern. It would be interesting to see what Bats could do with the ring with his intelligence.

Irish Wolverine
Your Batman/Daredevil hybrid doesn't seem to have a huge difference in powers from the regular Daredevil.
I liked how you combined their origins though

norrin radd

kal-el
Yeah.I thought giving it bat sonar would be enough, and I gave him Batmans resources and training(which is like power for him).

kal-el
How about Superman + Silver Surfer = super surfer!
All their powers combined. Kal-el Radd,The last son of Krypton is intercepted as baby on his way to Earth only to be noticed by Galactus, who takes advantage of the solar powered infant, seeing his potential to harness power, he endows him with the power cosmic and sends him to Earth, so he can collect him in 30 years time. When he goes back for him, he's been raised as a human and rejects his surrogate father, rejects a life of destroying Planets to become the saviour of our's. Endowed with the Power Cosmic, powered by our yellow sun, using his surf board like construct which was fashioned from the cosmic endowed ship Galactus sent him in.He sports a Silver costume and Red Cape. Faster than a speeding comet, more powerful than a blazing star.......he fights for truth, justice and the ...............Milky Way. SUPERSURFER!

Irish Wolverine
Wow, you can blend the stories pretty well man, keep it up.

kal-el
Why thankyou.I made em up on the spot too! I'd like someone else to have a go too. Come on guys-atleast invent names for your hybrids. Present it like this for example:

Superman+Cap America=Super soldier
Wolverine+Bats=Darkclaw

etc, etc! And write a bit about them if you can muster the imagination.

kal-el
F*CK yall then!Wasting my m*ther****in time!

Viper
Ok ok...

Uhh...Daredev...no umm Wolverine meets uhh....Spide...no no! uhhh Juggernaut! Yea! And his name is uhh...Wolggernaut?

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

kal-el
Only kidding with the f*ck all yall stuff. I won't kill you this time. But next ti.............a f*ck it. They already started another thread exactly the same as mine so I should see some amalgamated characters now.

FrothByte
like i said in the other thread, im sorry kalel, i already posted the thread before i got to read this one.

JuggernautFan
i must say that, superman has already possessed the power cosmic. somebody beat you too it kal-el. in a crossover, superman was given power cosmic, and galactus warped his mind to serving his will. superman was said to be "the second most powerful being in existence" atleast until galactus's level of power.

kal-el
Wow, didn't kno that. I'll have to get hold of that. In my version, Kal rejects Gal's control and they thus become mortal enemies and somewhere along the lines Super-surfer kicked Gal's butt. I'll have to complete the comic!

No worries Frothman!

kal-el
I'm just glad that you merely didn't notice my thread and it wasn't a conspiracy against my British Ass!

JuggernautFan
well for future reference, superman/with power cosmic retaliates against galactus. but even with has added might, it proves futile. i could give you more details if you like.

kal-el
PLease do.type it up, type it up, type it up!

JuggernautFan
i can't believe how accurate you were kal-el in galactus "intercepting" superman on his way to earth. let me start with the narrator on the first couple of pages.

"a small matrix chamber containing a single life flees KRYPTON. And there is awareness that the day might come when it's occupant is of use to him. such is the foresight and knowledge of GALACTUS. for above all else galactus does what he must -- to survive. in this case the plan to harness the talents and abilities of a singularly unique individual is initiated. a tracking craft is forged infused with power and dispatched for the day, years hence, when it might be needed. "

you have incredible foresight yourself.

kal-el
I am quite amazed at that actually coz I deff haven't seen it before if I'd have known about such a crossover, I WOULD have it, .I'm gonna look for it over the next week! I suppose it's one of the more probable scenarios though, with Galactus being such a talent scout. But hey, I'll have to further test my psychic abilities further!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.