Ladies, What Disney Female Are You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$¥®€Ñ
http://www.quizilla.com/users/DaydreamingDisaster/quizzes/ What%20Disney%20Character%20Are%20You%3F%28females
%29

Well?

$¥®€Ñ
You are Ariel! You are always off doing your own thing, not caring about what people say you can and can't do. But be careful though, carelessness could easily land you in hot water.

*Georgina_A*
You are Belle! Intelligent and misunderstood, you often retreat into your own little world. Try finding a common ground with people before you assume that you won't be able to get along with them.

NyC-gUrL
You are Ariel! You are always off doing your own thing, not caring about what people say you can and can't do. But be careful though, carelessness could easily land you in hot water.

smilesmilesmile

Gil'sSweetheart
You are Alice! Curious and interested in everything, every day is an adventure for you! Be careful though, because sometimes your insatiable curiosity can get you into trouble.

$¥®€Ñ
Same here NyC....... naughty naughty..........

NyC-gUrL
angel_not

$¥®€Ñ
I know she's not Disney, but I love Jessica Rabbit........

Check this out......

"I'm not bad ... I'm just drawn that way."

With that line, Jessica Rabbit instantly shimmied her way into the all-time classics list. In his search for the wife of Roger Rabbit, Bob Hoskins' character Eddie expects to find a rabbit and can't figure out what all the fuss is about before she performs at the Ink 'n' Paint Club ... he soon finds out.

As well as being, well, obviously beautiful, Jessica is a loving wife and a really funny character.

My favourite line? "I knocked him out, so he wouldn't get hurt." She's smart, too - and totally underappreciated.

From the "Save Obscure Stars" site.......

$¥®€Ñ
Lookie lookie.......

$¥®€Ñ
Hot as hell........

NyC-gUrL
yes jessica rules rock rock

$¥®€Ñ
Yup, she's the Queen of sexy animation.

saucybird007
Erm.. im.................blink

You are Snow White! You have the kindest heart of them all, and you are always smiling and singing, no matter how bad it gets. But beware, there are people out there who might try to take advantage of your kindness. Be careful.
confused that true?? Evil b@st@rds i will kick there arse if they do shifty

laughing

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud so much for the kindest of hearts roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

saucybird007
whistle

.:[Kamikaze]:.
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DaydreamingDisaster/1034849992_ew_04_pics.gif
You are Alice! Curious and interested in everything, every day is an adventure for you! Be careful though, because sometimes your insatiable curiosity can get you into trouble.

N.Tonks
You are Cinderella! You are very caring and hardworking, always putting others' needs before your own. This is very noble of you, but once in a while try focusing on yourself.

BarmyBrummie
I got Cinderella

Clovie
You are Cinderella! You are very caring and hardworking, always putting others' needs before your own. This is very noble of you, but once in a while try focusing on yourself.

i'm not like her confused am i?????

$¥®€Ñ
Yes darling, yes you are wink

$¥®€Ñ
But we love you for it.........

pixie1
I am Alice in in wonderland

Dvae
You are Cinderella! You are very caring and hardworking, always putting others' needs before your own. This is very noble of you, but once in a while try focusing on yourself. embarrasment

Clovie
happy

DAVE!! eek! laughing

Dvae
whistle

steely balls
i'm the fairy god mother

tazman

i've always wanted to be an Alice.... eek!

i ran into difficulty answering the question: What type of male are you generally attracted to?....... confused

Kaleanae
You are Alice! Curious and interested in everything, every day is an adventure for you! Be careful though, because sometimes your insatiable curiosity can get you into trouble messedmessedmessed

Aqua

Clovie
laughing

Agent Phillips
According to this I'm Belle, sounds fairly accurate, I guess

saucybird007
im Snow White big grin

Tari_Ringeril
I think I would be Maleficent evil face

Storm
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DaydreamingDisaster/1034853967_530DVthL01.jpg

The Force
shoot the other guys are taking it so what the heck...

The Force
i'm alice... the man... who is straight...but did a gay thing

laughing out loud

tazman
be careful how u answer # 3

Dvae
eek! Storm's my Twin Sista!

silver_tears
I'm Pocahontas confused

burlyman
Apparently I'm DUMBO no expression

cheers sad

burlyman
i think you answered wrong confused

M®$ L¿ÑK
Sil, Pocahontas?

Yeah, I can see you floating down a river singing about leaves..........

silver_tears
he may have lied ninja

M®$ L¿ÑK
Burly? eek!

Who's in B!tch Mode today?

Take the test, I wanna see what you get.........

M®$ L¿ÑK
Dvae? Lie?

No, no I don't think so no

Then again..........

Trinity_Matrix
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/DaydreamingDisaster/1034850625_thumb_pics.gif
You are Belle! Intelligent and misunderstood, you
often retreat into your own little world. Try
finding a common ground with people before you
assume that you won't be able to get along wit
them.

Hmm...Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favorite Disney movie, and that is pretty damn accurate...

Surfer1
I know I know, I am a guy and I'll probably get teased for this until my dying days on KMC, but I had to take the quiz. I'm Belle.

pixie1
aww *teases*

SumWatTwisted
Surfer you goof. I'm also Belle

silver_tears
why you mad

nazgulinthedark
I'm Alice in Woderland!

Smiling_Sadly
You are Snow White! You have the kindest heart of them all, and you are always smiling and singing, no matter how bad it gets. But beware, there are people out there who might try to take advantage of your kindness. Be careful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.